Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro Empty
PostSubject: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:00 pm

Name: Shijaro

Bow Manifestation: There is a glove attachment. It is blue with symbols on it and it has 4 bits on the sides. There isnt points on it, and it's a circle. It doesnt go down to the tips of the fingers, it's like a finger cut off glove.The bow is about as long as ishidas. It is blue and it has a shining blue aura around it. There is blue symbols that are saying, shine, shine,shine over and over again. In the middle of it, there is a circle. On the circle, a blue shining point is coming from the northwest, northeast, southwest, and southeast. When you fire it, the 4 points glow very bright and the shining leads down to the cricle.

Description: The bow is very fast. It can fire 500 arrows 2 seconds. 250 arrows per second. Yet since not a lot of arrows are fired per second, it is quite strong. Not strong as a large arrow blast. But strong enough to create some damage.

Techniques:

1st technique: Shining destruction- There would be a very large arrow that is really large. It goes in sprials around Thomas from the arrow tip. It is fired and when it hits the enemy, it explodes. The large arrow can be control by Thomas. Yet since it's size, it's not as easy to control. The cooldown is 2 posts.

2nd technique: Shining strike- Thomas would release 10 arrows. Each arrow has the strength of 25 arrows. They all can move around and take different places in the air yet when they strike it's different. They can take different places on the body. Whichever place that these arrows hit, that place is paralyzed for the next post. So if it hits a foot, that foot is paralyzed for the next post. the cooldown is 3 posts.

Last edited by Thomas Welbourne on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:27 am

Since i am now a master quincy, I'm going to add a technique and a glove.

3rd technique: Shine dome- Thomas shoots out 100 arrows that are just stronger than the normal arrows. They form a dome around the enemy. It looks as if there is a dome of light surrounding them. Then 10 at a time. They come streaking down from the dome at the enemy. The tech. lasts 3 posts. So you may not fire all the arrows in the 3 posts. Nevertheless, they still all go. Then you can't use the technique for another 5 posts.

extra glove- (its a bit abnormal but i'd like to make the first...) DUEL WIELDING BOWS!!! XD

Name:Shijora

Description: Shijora is Shijaro's sister glove. The glove almost looks like its Shijaro... til it's activated. It may seem impossible but they come from Thomas's power which unites them. Yet even though Shijora can use Shijaro's techniques, she has a different ability. It looks almost entirely different. A small cannon forms on the back of the glove/fist/hand. Using Thomas's reiatsu and if there is reishi around him, he can use a considerable amount of that, he charges it up inside of the cannon. Out of the cannon, he can fire out more powerful arrows. From the condensed reishi and the added reiatsu, the speed and strength is doubled of the arrows that are shot out. He can shoot out 10 arrows (thats the max) per second of these

Last edited by Thomas Welbourne on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:07 pm

more detail - the bits on the arrows are like dull point sticking out of the bow. It's like that on both sides.
Basically on the middle of the bended staff part that makes the bow shape. There is a circle. O. On the top right there is a dull point sticking out about half of a foot. There is a point on the top left, bottom right, and bottom left. Those 4 points are on both sides of the bow. 4 at Thomas's hand and 4 going outward. As usual, its the color blue and such.

(for shijaro)

Last edited by Thomas Welbourne on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:49 pm

no >< how do you fire two [bows O__O or is it two bows stuck together
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:54 pm

edited. I saw your point so then i made it that they were together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:22 pm

blast off and approved lets start rping in the hospital you make the topic
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:19 pm

btw, i added a name for the second glove.

(P.S.- Shijaro and Shijora have the same abilites. Since basically both gloves come from the power of Thomas.)
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:00 pm

(sorry for double posting)

2nd technique: Shining strike- Thomas would release 10 arrows. Each arrow has the strength of 25 arrows. They all can move around and take different places in the air yet when they strike it's different. 5 arrows hit the front. 5 arrows hit the back. The arrows are controlled by Thomas. the cooldown is 2 posts.

to this technique, i'd like to add that they don't hit just the front and back. They can take different places on the body. Whichever place that these arrows hit, that place is paralyzed for the next post. So if it hits a foot, that foot is paralyzed for the next post.

I'd also like to add that the cooldown is now 3 posts from the added part.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:44 am

this is your third tech, approved
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:02 am

I'm sorry for not being clear with this. That added part is getting added to the second technique, i already have a third technique (its up higher in the posts). If i can't add this to the second technique or if i need to make a larger cooldown, please tell me.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:37 am

I edited in the other bow, Shijora, tell me if it needs editing.

it's also in the spoiler

xDDDD

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:42 pm

Quincy Final Form for Shijaro

Name: Shinsei Shijaro (True Shijaro)

Appearance: It seems that there Thomas is holding a blue orb around his hand. It's actually a quincy bow of condensed reishi. A stream of reishi swirls out from both sides of the blue orb and circles around his left and right arm. This is like a one handed bow yet there are two of them, 1 for each arm. A layer of reishi covers his body acting like armor.

Ability: A thick layer of reishi forms around his body covering his skin by an inch. Thomas is continously releasing reiatsu and the reiatsu vibrates creating a kind of armor.also since the final form has elevated his reiatsu and more reishi is being gathered from his surroundings, he has more reiatsu to spare. Sort of like how Kenpachi's unconious reiatsu blocked Ichigo's first attacks. he can fire out 100 arrows from each orb. Yet they are still condensed reishi and much more powerful and have better speed. The armor reishi can sstop normal quincy arrows, it can absorb damage from explosions and redirect it out by forming it into reiatsu and releasing it. It can be broken by a powerful attack from bankai levels. Except the reishi can reform like a rapid regeneration because of the constant reishi being gathered and the reiatsu being poured into the layer of reishi. (also, because of the final form, Thomas is elevated in reiatsu)

Limit: I can use it for 10 posts and this final form can't be used for 10 more posts.

Quincy Final Form for Shijora

Name: Shinsei Shijora (True Shijora)

Appearance: He is now wearing a blue glove that stretchs almost to his shouldier. On top of the glove there is a larger cannon strapped to the glove and strapped to his arm by reishi.

Ability: He can fire out large arrows from the cannon that are extremely condensed reishi giving it larger power and larger speed. Which is more powerful than the normal bow/cannon form of Shijora. So Shijora is mainly known for her destructive power. Also, out of the blue glove, it gathers reishi through the cannon(so from the extras from powering the arrows)and spreads reishi along his body. The reishi and reiatsu gives him more power but instead of fucusing on mainly strength, it gives him faster speed that's faster then the quincys flash step (forgot the name... hyrenkayku?). Also, from the reishi his skin is given a hierro like nature and can defend against normal quincy arrows and an unreleased zanpacktou.

Limit: I can use it for 10 posts and this final form can't be used for 10 more posts.

Last edited by Thomas Welbourne on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:25 pm

Second glove's new ability is not approved...It should be a technique if anything. Please re-edit. The Final form for Shijaro needs to be more descriptive, specifically in the "reiatsu armor" part. What's it's breaking point and what can it stop?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:37 pm

my apologies, edited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:43 pm

You still have yet to explain the layers of reiatsu that cover your body in the first Final form...You said that the layers act as a armor, explain how it does so and what is the armor's breaking point. And you still haven't changed your second gloves new edit ability.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:51 pm

1st glove has been edited about the armor like ness... and the breaking point is that bankai leveled attacks and such can brake it. But do to the constant reishi being gathered and the reiatsu being put out, it acts like rapid regeneration

2nd glove's ability has been changed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:57 pm

Well...I'll approve both final forms, but you have still yet to edit your second glove...In your description, your placing an ability...Change it.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:14 am

it's this now,

Shijora is Shijaro's sister glove. The glove almost looks like its Shijaro... til it's activated. It may seem impossible but they come from Thomas's power which unites them. Yet even though Shijora can use Shijaro's techniques, she has a different ability. It looks almost entirely different. A small cannon forms on the back of the glove/fist/hand. Using Thomas's reiatsu and if there is reishi around him, he can use a considerable amount of that, he charges it up inside of the cannon. Out of the cannon, he can fire out more powerful arrows. From the condensed reishi and the added reiatsu, the speed and strength is doubled of the arrows that are shot out.

i was jus thinking of something but decided to just go with more powerful arrows
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:37 pm

These are my final forms techniques

Shijaro Final Form

The Shining Rain: Thomas shoots out 1000 arrows from the orbs (500 each). (Normal arrows)

Shijora Final Form

The Shining Dragon: From the Cannon, a large arrow of condensed reishi and reiatsu is warped into teh shape of a Dragon. When the dragon is shot out, it can follow the opponent with a good speed. The power is larger then a normal arrow and it's very large. and it's the actual shape and size of a dragon. (If you need an image, i'll put one up)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:08 pm

If the second glove uses the same techniques as the 1st, it will count towards to your technique limit. Also, I'll need a rate of fire for the second glove along with it's power. The final form for both gloves is also needs more description.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:17 pm

He can shoot out 10 arrows (thats the max) per second of these

and i edited the final forms which are on the last page.

Also, i pick the shining dragon technique for it except from the different abilities, Shijaro gives it more speed while Shijora gives it more strength. Which is the only difference O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:33 pm

The second glove needs to be slower considering you need to CHARGE the shots...I'll limit it to two shots per post. In those conditions, it is APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:01 am

My new equipment

Name: The Quincy Katana

Type: A katana

Description: A blue hilted katana with a hole at the end with the size of Thomas's finger (for arrow purposes) the blade is made out of reishi/reiatsu.

Ability: The katana is some of Thomas's vibrating reiatsu and the reishi. Because of this, he can control the size of the "blade" Also, this katana can not only be used as an arrow but as a bow. From the tip of the blade, Thomas can fire out arrows with a 5 arrow per second rate. (they're just normal arrows though)

Last edited by Thomas Welbourne on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:36 pm

I'll approve the blade under one condition. You can only control the size of the blade, but not shape. Basically, it can only get bigger/longer. I'll let you re-edit now if you don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:53 pm

no, this is fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro   Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas Wilbourne and Shijaro
Page 1 of 1