Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Transformed I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Transformed I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Transformed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Transformed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Transformed I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Transformed I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Transformed I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Transformed I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Transformed I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Transformed

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Transformed Empty
PostSubject: Transformed   Transformed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:45 pm

The Unknown History:On his adventures of travelling around Japan, he evntually came across Karakura once more as there was nohere else to go at the moment or reason to go anywhere else. Upon his return, he was kidnapped by an arrancar in white clothing and knocked out when he was off guard. He woke up in a dark mysterious cave within to what appears to be a forest. Then long, scaly white fingers stabbed him everywhere as screams of pain echoed beyond the forest. Blood sprayed everywhere and fluctuating reiatsu flowed out of the transformed body of Raviel. He still appeared the same, but then again..what's to say about everything else. He was sent back to earth as if nothing happened. He continued to roam Karakura town like he would normally do..until the worst side of him came out as a hollow appeared.
-------

Name: Desaforado (Flame)

Looks: When activated, his attired, skin, and everything about him turns black. His clothes seem to vashi, only donning a long, thin jet blaack jacket that's made of organic hollow flesh. Veins pulsate on the jacket and his body. His skin turns black and almost scaly and rough. no private parts revealed in this form of course. His hair grows out wilder, thicker, and untamed. His eyes also turn black with yellow irises. Claws grow out of his fingers and toes, also being able to be used as weapons that's tougher than steel and can defend against other attacks. the skin his also tough, akin to the arrancar's hierro but not quite as steel like, but more flesh like. His voice is also demonic and double toned. Also, the tip of what seem to be "guns" come out of both his palms.

Ability: He gains the normal powers of a hollow, including high speed regeneration. Because he retains his intelligence, he can use his abilities to their maximum potential. He can fire small spiritual blasts that are similiar to bala, but much smaller, or fire ceros that act as spirit slugs, more potent than the average cero. These blasts are much similiar to the real world ammunition only when he shiftfs his spiritual power to form these special projetiles, including when he fires the smaller projectiles as buckshots or the single shots as slugs with the point blank range being of 30ft. He retains his skill as a marksmen with his enhanced senses, the powers augmenting his own body where he could be a lethal threat in long range.

Techniques:

Dos:He places both palms toegether and points them at the target. He focuses two ceros before fusing them together to make an extremely potent cero. The power of this cero could level a 20 story building at the least. Has a two post cool down. Its power varies on how long its charged with the max being three turns.

Relámpago: He has developed his equilvalent of the other races flash steps.

Demencia: An O-katana made of bone like material similiar to the hollow's bone like mask. It can be used with his other hollow powers, including summoning other hollows with the use of garganta. The max he can summon are twenty normal hollows and ten menos grande. This has a three post cool down. This sword can also consume souls of pluses, other humans, the forms of hollows, and even other spiritual being upon direct contact.
Back to top Go down

Transformed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformed   Transformed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:26 pm

Denied

Reason: You cannot be human and have hollow abilities or even hollow-like abilities. You are either hollow, or you are human. No human will ever have hollow abilities.
Back to top Go down

Transformed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformed   Transformed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:37 pm

Yeah, that's bullshit. there was no rule that I couldn't have hollow related abilities. Besides, as I look around, Fallon has a machine that can MIMIC hollow powers and absorb it. Hello, can even get hierro. Besides as I can also see, someone can also use shinigami powers as well. so unless you come up with another BS logic, I see nothing wrong with it. And also, there is no hollow race and only arrancar so I picked a human with hollow related abilities. out of all the crap you all approved, you going to tell me that having hollow powers isn't allowed for a human? you're hilarious.
Back to top Go down

Transformed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformed   Transformed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:48 pm

I'm not staff or nutin, but I thought i'd point out that chad from the manga/anime has hollow like powers. Once again i'm not staff, but I think since a canon char has hollow like powers, should be that big of a deal. Yeah, i'm butting in where i don't belong but still fact remains.
Back to top Go down

Transformed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformed   Transformed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:51 pm

I would like to point out that there aren't any rules against having hollow powers. Alot of people here, believe it or not, have similiar abilities or have abilities akin to it. So this shouldn't even be a big deal. just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

Transformed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformed   Transformed I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:22 am

Well Chad did have powers similar to a Hollow. So I don't see why he can't be approved. So... approved? I mean yar ~ Go ahead and use the powers.
Back to top Go down

Transformed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformed   Transformed I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:03 pm

there is about to be a hollow race you can have a alt with that as well but like franz said approval!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Transformed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformed   Transformed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Superbeing Ability Creation :: Old Superhuman Ability Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com