Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO Empty
PostSubject: Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO   Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:06 am

Name: Akasha Shinsuei

Manifestation: Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO Anime_Girl_12715theAnimeGallerycom

Medium: Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO SymbolFullType1
This symbol is on his chest and glows when he is using his doll's powers.

Element: Gravity

Fundou Arasou (Weight Variance)
This allows the user to manipulate his weight using the spirit particles around him as a gravitational field, enabling himself to move from 0-10,000 pounds. Increasing his weight can make it harder for incoming attacks to move or damage him and decreasing it can enable faster movements and even allow him to fly to a certain extent. The same effect relies in strikes as well. For example: If Greasey attacks his opponent and makes his punch 1000 pounds and, if it hits, it will be like getting hit with 1000 pounds of force. Greasey is able to keep his weight at any point for as long as he wants, but he cannot change it until he waits for the cooldown. The flaw of this is that after activating this technique, you are forced to change your weight once the cooldown is reached or the technique will disable itself.
(1 post cooldown and one use per battle)

Ban'yuuinryoku (Universal Gravitation)
The user can now manipulate all objects' gravitational fields around him, allowing him to manipulate the weight of an object to 0 so that it will float and then use reiatsu-based "pushes" or "pulls" to maneuver it through the air for defense or offense. This is exactly like the force from star wars, just like it in fact. The heavier the object, the harder it is to lift and maneuver because it takes more reiatsu to bring the weight to 0 and move it effectively. Also, the user cannot manipulate the enemies' body because their reiatsu messes with Greasey's gravitational signals. For each item Greasey is manipulating, he is allowed to manipulated it for 4 posts at a time.
(2 post cooldown)

Funkakou (Crater)
Greasey manipulates his weight to 0 using his Fundou Arasou technique and flies about 450 feet into the air, directly above the opponent. Greasey hovers in place and then points his hand down at the opponent and begins to increase the gravity, within a surrounding diameter of 200 yards, to 10x. The pressure of this gravity will most likely cause the enemies' body to instantly crash into the earth, not being used to such powerful pressure; possibly breaking a bone or two of theirs in the process. Then, when the gravity is increased, it will be concentrated into a smaller area where the enemy lays. This high concentration of gravity will cause the earth affected by this technqiue to indent into a crater-shape; which is where it got its name.
(2 posts to use and an 8 post cooldown)

Last edited by Greasey Banana on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO   Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:55 am

I didn't post cooldowns on the first two because they are not necessarily attacks and won't really be god-modding if I use them a lot, but I'll put cooldowns since I has too x.x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO   Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:13 am

Tech 1: This technique will last the battle and his weight will stay where he changes it to until he changes it again. The trick is he must change it after every cooldown or the ability will be disabled.

Tech 2: For each item Greasey is manipulating, he is allowed to manipulated it for 4 posts at a time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO   Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:27 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO   Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's piss him off until he explodes, KAIN LAZAR! xO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Bountou Doll Creation :: Old Bountou Doll Applications-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com