Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Stearc, The Revolver

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stearc, The Revolver Empty
PostSubject: Stearc, The Revolver   Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:59 am

Name: Stearc

Bow Manifestation:
Stearc, The Revolver Vash__s_Revolver_by_LuchiferTheAlmighty
Unlike most Bows Aeolus has made his into a Gun. With Two quincy crosses madde on the long barrel of the gun it is made to gather Reiryoku or Spiritual energy to the Empty bullet shells in hte gun. The bullet shells are inscribed with quincy crosses much like the barrel of the gun. The only other thing about the gun is that a quincy crosses hangs fromthe bottom of the grip by a chain.

Description:
The gun is very fast. One of the fastest. Yet, it still fires at normal power. The gun can't go any higher then a normal powered Quincy arrow. This is due to the great speed of it. When an arrow is fired at full speed it loses some speed, but it still very fast. Due to that it is Aeolus main weapon.

Techniques:

Hollow-Point Arrow:
Like their Bullet counter parts. The arrows are made to copy the effect of a Hollow-Point Bullet. When the arrow is fired a circle of Reiryoku will move out from the end of the gun. While, the arrow flys at the target. It will look like any normal arrow. yet, there will be a hole in the end of it. When, the arrow hits it will it will expand outward. This decrease penetration and and disrupt more tissue as it travels through the target. It is about as strong as a normal quincy arrow, and made to be fast. [5 Cooldown]

Armor-Piercing Arrow:
This arrow acts like a Armor-piercing Bullet. When fired a triangle with move out from the end of the gun. Again it looks like any regular arrow. Yet, it is made to copy the effects of a Armor-Piercing round. It can go through most armors and barriers. It has also been know to go through some arrancars Hierro. The arrow is about as strong as a normal quincy arrow, and it is made to be fast.[5 Cooldown]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stearc, The Revolver   Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:32 pm

Well...You are missing the firing rate of your weapon in the description. And you said you use shells? Does that mean you also have to reload? How many shots before you reload? And when you fire, does your gun actually shoot ARROWS our just little ball of reiatsu?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stearc, The Revolver   Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:40 pm

1. Firing rate is about 20 arrows a second without using the bullets to help gather the Reiryoku.
2. The shells are simply something to help gather Reiryoku faster. So, there is no reload time. It is simply something that helps Aeolus gahter Reiryoku faster to fire faster. If there is a problem with that. then, i can easily change it.
3. I do fire arrows. When, i pull the trigger a arrow will come out of the barrel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stearc, The Revolver   Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:46 pm

So your saying you can pull the trigger in one second? Or perhaps there's more to it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stearc, The Revolver   Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:54 pm

Sorry, for being so vague. I'm just not thinking clearly. I have two ideas for it. Please, tell me which one sounds better.

1. When, i might fires 20 arrows. I meant that when the arrow came out. It would become 20 smaller arrows. Sorta like spliting it up. Yet, my character only likes to fire one at a time to begin with. So, his would be rarely used.

2. Yet, like a revolver. It has six Chambers for bullets. Which means he can gather energy in those six chambers for rapid fire. He would be albe to pull the trigger and fire about Six arrows in a half a second or a second. Yet, the arrows fired would be some of the fastest arrows to be made, but they would still hold power to that of a normal quincy arrow. So, nothing like super strong, but nothing super weak either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stearc, The Revolver   Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:05 pm

Well...The first is like a shotgun effect and I personally think that's BS when you have a revolver. So I'll approve of the second idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stearc, The Revolver   Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:06 pm

Alright, it was only an idea. XD So, i'm completely approved?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stearc, The Revolver   Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:40 pm

Under those conditions, yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stearc, The Revolver   Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:28 am

Name: Shugyoku Ikko [Meaning Jeweled One]

Bow Manifestation: Stearc, The Revolver SanreiGloveKazuki The blue is gold colored with quincy blue outlining it. The bow forms solid. It is a beautiful gold color with silver and blue lines running all over it. It has two jewels on it. A beauitful red ruby, and a beautiful Diamond. The color of Aeolus aura changes to bright Gold. The arrows are gold as well.

Description:
The bow is like any other normal Quincy bow. It can be fired rapidly or it can be fired slowly. The arrows can be changed at will for them to be stronger with less speed or faster with less power. It all depends on how Aeolus is feeling. The special thing about this glove is that Aeolus can fire it one handed like Ryūken Ishida could do with his bow. The amount of arrows thatthe Bow can fire out is about 25 arrows per second. Yet, he can only fire up to fir one handed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Toku Kougake[Meaning Shielding Gauntlet]

Type: Metal Gauntlet with claws

Description: Stearc, The Revolver 31-12 The Gauntlet on his right arm. XD

Ability: The ability the gauntlet has is sorta like the Quincys ability to Absorb Reiryoku. It can rapidly absorb Reiryoku to form a sheild that can cover Aeolus whole body. It can block most attack like arrows and ginto. It could also block a Bala if needed. Yet, it would totally be destory by a Cero or anything stronger then a cero. It lasts for about 3 posts with a 8 post cooldown

Last edited by Aeolus on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stearc, The Revolver   Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:47 am

Sorry for double posting, but this is need to know.

Shugyoku Ikko Is worn on the left hand.
Toku Kougake is worn on right arm.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: Stearc, The Revolver   Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:07 am

so thats your next bow right? then would Toku Kougake be a technique? if so, add usage and cooldowns please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stearc, The Revolver   Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:13 am

Shugyoku Ikko is my next bow.
Toku Kougake is quincy Equipment.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: Stearc, The Revolver   Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:15 am

I know shugyoku ikko is your next bow but even if Toku Kougake is quincy equipment, state a usage period for it, you can't always be protecting yourself in a bubble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stearc, The Revolver   Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:03 pm

A couple of things.
1. It isn't a bubble. It is more like a shield that medevil knights that is big enough to cover the whole front of my body.
2. It can also be forced out from my palm to protect someone else or just to put it father in front of me.
3. it lasts for about 3 posts with a 8 post cooldown.

I hope i covered everything.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

PostSubject: Re: Stearc, The Revolver   Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:18 pm

1. i know it's not a bubble but it sounded easier to say >>
2. sounds good
2. edit that into your original post for you bubble ^^

and if everything is covered...

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stearc, The Revolver   Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:21 pm

Actually...There's a problem. You say your custom equipment absorbs reiatsu from it's surroundings. I'm going to need you to state the difference in it's power from when it's in the human world and from when it's in the Spirit World.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stearc, The Revolver   Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:26 pm

Well, like a quincy it would get way strong once Aeolus got used to the Reiatsu of the Spirit world and HM. The sheild would be able to take more damage and maybe even block one more person behind it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stearc, The Revolver   Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Please go into more detail than just that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stearc, The Revolver   Stearc, The Revolver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stearc, The Revolver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Quincy Glove Creation :: Old Quincy Glove Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com