Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Exil's Bow I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Exil's Bow I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Exil's Bow I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Exil's Bow I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Exil's Bow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Exil's Bow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Exil's Bow I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Exil's Bow I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Exil's Bow I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Exil's Bow

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Exil's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Exil's Bow   Exil's Bow I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Name: Unity

Bow Manifestation: It is a celtic cross with two long arms and celtic knots running up and down the arms. The very center of the cross is empty as this is where the arrows come from. The overall color of the bow is black with white celtic knots. Its length is about 4 feet. Check my character profile to learn why it is black.

Description: This bow shoots fairly slow for a quincy bow, only about 45 arrows a second at fastest. But what it lacks in speed of shooting it makes up for in extreme arrow speed and power. The arrows themselves can only be sensed but not seen because they move so fast, and because they are made of super highly condensed spiritual energy when they hit something like a hierro they stick as they don't go all they way through the opponent causing pain if they puncture the skin. Their power is enough to break a lower seated officers zanpakto if they try and block it, in otherwords it easily punch's through tempered steel. Short summary; Very powerful but particularly slow.

Techniques:

Erweiterten Schüler: German for Dialated eyes; Exil uses the spiritual energy in the air to make his vision sharper and more comprehensive, allowing for a better grasp on high speed movements and high speed enemy attacks. Also allows for Exil to 'snipe' the enemy from excessive distances. (lasts for 50 posts if needed.)

Spiritual Boost: Creates a energy wing similar to the Quincy final form but smaller in size and has a different effect. Instead of absorbing energy it expels it making Exil's melee attacks faster and stronger when expelled from the arms, Faster movement speed and Kick power when expelled from the legs. A tiring technique but from his extensive use of it Exil can use it for a Extended amount of time.

If his attack is interupted,(as he gets knocked down) or he stops the technique the cooldown comes into effect.
1 post use=0 post cooldown
2 post use=1 post cooldown
3 post use=2 post cooldown
4 post use=3 post cooldown
5 post use=5 post cooldown (because of strain)
If used for more than 5 posts the cooldown becomes the rest of the battle. No exceptions until Exil gets stronger, then it will be expanded.

Last edited by Exil Sohn on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

Exil's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exil's Bow   Exil's Bow I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:47 pm

With your first tech basically you wont be able to use your bow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com

Exil's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exil's Bow   Exil's Bow I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:43 pm

Yes I understand that, my character when using Cutting Unity is using a melee weapon and can not use the arrow shooting ability of Unity.
Back to top Go down

Exil's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exil's Bow   Exil's Bow I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:19 pm

Anyhow, I say this is APPROVED, so its Approved. Razz
Back to top Go down

Exil's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exil's Bow   Exil's Bow I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:32 pm

Yes...But one question: How long can you use your second tech? Does it continue until your stunned?
Back to top Go down

Exil's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exil's Bow   Exil's Bow I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Yes, I could in theory use it forever but I would be useless in battle if I used it for more than 5 posts. I'll change that a bit for you Maxwell.
Back to top Go down

Exil's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exil's Bow   Exil's Bow I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:26 pm

There...Now you get the APPROVAL from me. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exil's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exil's Bow   Exil's Bow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exil's Bow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Quincy Glove Creation :: Old Quincy Glove Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com