Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) Empty
PostSubject: Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection)   Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:32 pm

Name: Flauta del Dragón (literally Dragon Flute)

Release Phrase: Rugido del dragón en menor de edad de C (literally Dragon roar in C minor)

Represent: Dragon

Element: Illusions/ Nature

Sealed Description: A katana blade with a flute for a hilt. The flute works somehow, though he hasn't tinkered with it enough to know why. The flute is black and it is hard for others to see the holes to play the notes. It is easy for Isaac because he practices with it often

Initial Release: Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) Traditional_Handmade_Flute_by_gilbert25
A blade is hidden in flute in case of close combat.

Released Description: Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) The_Lone_Wolf_by_wolfgangraven
Tattoos on arms grow slowly and eventually turn into nearly impenitrable armor. It is also quite heavy so it is hard to block on quick notice. The fingers are exposed and so they can be sliced, but they can also easily play the flute.

Ultimate Ability/Attack:
Abrigo del Briar(Briar Wrap): Isaac plays a tune on his flute and then vines slowly grow around the enemy's ankles and then they rapidly shoot up and wrap into a thorn shape around the target. Then large thorns suddenly pop out and cause great agony to the enemy. It takes 2 turns to wrap the enemy and thorn him/her to death. The cool down is 6 turns.

Innate Ability:

Silencio: Árbol de la muerte (Silence: Tree of Death):Isaac plays a tune on his flute that affects the target's seeing sense and may restrain breathing if opponent allows illusion to, for drama's sake. The targets see themselves in a dark forest with nobody around. All is quiet but the flute can be heard playing. The enemy is encased with wood from a tree and with their sense of sight making them feel what they think they see, they stop breathing. Isaac hasn't perfected it enough to kill an opponent but it is quite potent. The illusion stops if Isaac stops playing or the target passes out. It lasts for up to three turns and has a cooldown of four turns no matter when Isaac stops. This affects anyone but Isaac who can hear the tune.

Azotes de la vid (Vine Whips): A simple but all around useful technique. Isaac plays his flute and vines come from any fertile area of land to do his bidding, be it catching him from death or lashing at his enemies. It lasts for up to 2 turns and its cool down is 3.

Silbido del dragón (Dragon Whistle): I very high sharp note is played and it temporarily deafens all within earshot, unless their Ressurection represents a Dragon, or they are a dragon hollow, in which case it calls them closer. Isaac rarely uses this as he doesn't want to call anyone to a fight. Deafness lasts 1 enemy turn and the following ally's turn, any of Isaac's allies. Its cooldown is 4 turns

Last edited by Isaac Jiroua on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection)   Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:16 pm

Your first technique can only affect one sense.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

PostSubject: Re: Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection)   Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Oh... really... okay then. I don't want to totally rewrite it so I left in where it may stop breathing, but it is an option. I think that hollows that are mindless killing machines should almost always allow it, since they should be easily fooled by their sight.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

PostSubject: Re: Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection)   Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:50 am

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection)   Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:42 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

PostSubject: Re: Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection)   Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:43 pm

New Technique

Crecimiento (Growth) [Released or Sealed]- Can take a sample from anything in nature and can make it grow a replica of what it came from, living and functional. He cannot work it on a metal landscape. He can make any other type of land fertile. Examples of this are quick changes from Splinter to Leafless Tree, Leaf to vine, and Thorn to Briar. It is simple thing, it it used for training and defence. Can be used up to 10 times in a single post, with a 5 Post cooldown if maximum amount of replications are made, if it is but used however, it has a 2 post cooldown. every 3 that follow in the post gets another cooldown post.

Last edited by Isaac Jiroua on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection)   Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:35 pm

needs an overall cooldown however. I suggest two.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

PostSubject: Re: Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection)   Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:45 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection)   Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:50 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection)   Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flauta del Dragón (Isaac's ressurection)
Page 1 of 1