Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ryuuko I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ryuuko I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ryuuko I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ryuuko I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ryuuko I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ryuuko I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ryuuko I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ryuuko I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ryuuko I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ryuuko

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ryuuko Empty
PostSubject: Ryuuko   Ryuuko I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:12 pm

:Name: Ryuuko [dragon and tiger] Ryuu for short. The name Ryuuko was given to him because of his cooperation with Reshiko's zan spirit which is a tiger. A symbol that Reshiko uses to resemble her zanpakuto and inner hollow is a ying yang symbol with a tiger and dragon within them

:Manifestation: he has two manifestations the dragon is formed of smoke while the human has smoke around his feet
Spoiler:

:Hollow Mask Appearance:
Spoiler:

:Unique Ability: Smoke Bullets: Once the mask is formed a thick smoke will engulf around the mask like in the picture and around Reshiko. This being so that a target doesnt get a clear view of her body thus makes it hard to aim at certain areas. Along with a boost of reiatsu and speed given to Reishiko she can also form a new type of bullet to fire from her gun. These bullets are completly made of smoke and reiatsu and will not hit anything except the target itself. Meaning the bullet will go through walls and buildings if it has to. No empty shell is needed for these bullets. Once one of these bullets hit the target they explode on impact like her other bullets, however they have more force to them making it damage the target a bit more, also once the bullet has exploded on impact a shroud of smoke surrounds the target to try and cloud their vision. This smoke follows the target it hit and slowly thins out as they move.*smoke lasts for 3 posts, if more then one bullet hits the cloud of smoke thickens and lasts longer [+1 post for each extra bullet]
*can create up to 12 bullets per mask use* *can fire up to six bullets at once meaning in two posts she can use up to all of her bullets*

:Limit: 1-120 points: May have mask on for two turns with a 5 turn cool down.
Back to top Go down

Ryuuko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuuko   Ryuuko I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:44 pm

Approved

Nice sig btw^^
Back to top Go down

Ryuuko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Hollow Mask Creation :: Old Hollow Mask Applications-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com