Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Resurection Of The Broken Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Resurection Of The Broken Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Resurection Of The Broken Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Resurection Of The Broken Shinigami I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Resurection Of The Broken Shinigami I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Resurection Of The Broken Shinigami I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Resurection Of The Broken Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Resurection Of The Broken Shinigami I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Resurection Of The Broken Shinigami I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Resurection Of The Broken Shinigami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz

Location : Im everywhere and nowhere at the same time *gets bitch slaped* person: "WTF you talking about f00 D<"

Resurection Of The Broken Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Resurection Of The Broken Shinigami   Resurection Of The Broken Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:34 pm

Ok i want to get things strait. Becca as you all know died and was reincarnated into a human, since others said that her not having a ability was a rip off i decided to do something for a ability im not sure if you admins out there are gona approve of this but what ever....

Rebecca is slowly regaining her memories, however memories such as information about the soulsociety will never return to her as i explained all of this in my character app so theres no need for you shinigami out there to worry about infromation being leaked...

Name: Resurection of the Broken Shinigami

Looks: Shiro Ryuuza

Ability: Rebecca cannot engage in combat regularly. The only way Rebecca can defend herself is by hand to hand combat UNLESS
The necklace upon Rebeccas neck had the pendant pulled off. Rebecca had once regained her shinigami powers for a short time. After that a necklace had formed on Rebecca's neck that is unable to come off. The neckless surpressed Rebecca's spiritual powers to the point where she is just a helpless human who can see spirits. However once the pendant upon the necklace is pulled off her necklace Rebecca gains her shinigami powers back, gaining her zanpakuto back however it seems to be a new kind of zanpakuto with different abilties however it still appears to look exactly like Rebeccas old zanpakuto. Rebecca cannot pull the pendant off of her neck by herself, In order to gain her shinigami powers back someone else must pull the pendant off for her. While the pendant is still attached to the necklace any spiritual presssure is reduced to nothing, making it impossibly to tell if Rebecca is a gifted soul or just a regular human. Apsolutely all reistau is sealed away with the pendant on her necklace Also Rebecca can only have her shinigami powers for 10 posts before reverting back to her helpless self, however she can revert back to her helpless self sooner if she disires. she cannot get her shinigami powers back until her necklace is pulled off of her once more. However if her body is to exhausted then the necklace will be unable to be removed Rebecca cannot use kido's like regular shinigami except for the custom Kido she created herself. Her zanpakuto still holds bankai,...this may seem all powerful but Rebecca is still remembering to use her zanpakuto so she is achually kinda weak still >.<

Envolved Ability: there will be no evolved ability even through out RP. Its simply Regaining her shinigami powers

Techniques Techniques will be provided in the link given

Last edited by Rebecca Seitz on Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/stripeddragon/

Resurection Of The Broken Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurection Of The Broken Shinigami   Resurection Of The Broken Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:37 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Resurection Of The Broken Shinigami
Page 1 of 1