Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Seven Paths of Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Seven Paths of Destruction I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Seven Paths of Destruction I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Seven Paths of Destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Seven Paths of Destruction I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Seven Paths of Destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Seven Paths of Destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Seven Paths of Destruction I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Seven Paths of Destruction I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Seven Paths of Destruction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Seven Paths of Destruction Empty
PostSubject: The Seven Paths of Destruction   The Seven Paths of Destruction I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:28 pm

Name: Toukai Shuujuku

Release Phrase: Death to you all, when you feel this pain

Represent:
Duece[Oracle of Betrayel]

Duece is the Oracle of betrayel and is the greatest sword fighter out of Six of them. Duece's Duties are to go and collect the poor souls who have drifted from their rightful subject. Once they have completed this task, duece visits them and therefore seduces them(non-sexually) into becoming a Toukaitetsu, therefore, making them one of the people who join Kaze on his journey of destruction, power and what he thinks would be "peace".

Spoiler:

Freya[Oracle of Misfortune]

Freya is the Oracle of Misfortune and is the Smartest Fighter out of Six of them. Freya's Duties are to show the souls that Duece collects the misfortune of the events that have or are going to happen from the former duty they used to serve for before they became a Toukaitetsu. Once they have been shown these images, they will have gone through the first piece of the process of Toukaitetsu and the path, along with Kaze, to the Journey of Destruction.

Spoiler:

Axel[Oracle of Madness]

Axel is the Oracle of Madness and is the Fastest Figer out of Six of them. Axel's Duties are to show the souls that Duece collects the madness that the person would've gone through if they would have continued to roam on the same path that they did. He shows them the images of psychotic, insane and destructive images of the person until they almost collapse. After these images are shown, they will have gone through the second piece of the process of Toukaitetsu and the path, along with Kaze, to the Journey of Destruction.

Spoiler:

Erin[Oracle of Trickery]

Erin is the Oracle of Trickery and is the Smartest Fighter out of Six of them. Erin is a oracle that takes on the appearance of a guy and a girl and their Duties are to actually trick the mind of the person into thinking that they are already a Toukaitetsu, making them now psyched into believing that their former beliefs are wrong and that the beliefs of Kaze are the true beliefs. After these tricks are played , they will have gone through the second piece of the process of Toukaitetsu and the path, along with Kaze, to the Journey of Destruction.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Torack[Oracle of Harm]

Torack is the Oracle of Harm and is the Strongest Fighter out of Six of them. Torack's Duties are to train the Soul that Duece got in the abilities of the Toukaitetsu and bring them through extremities to gain the abilitiy of Touzen, which is an alternative to Bankai, making them now think they are stronger than their former path. After the training is finished, they will have gone through the second piece of the process of Toukaitetsu and the path, along with Kaze, to the Journey of Destruction.

Spoiler:

Seraph[Oracle of Dishonesty]

Seraph is the Oracle of Dishonesty and is the Most Tactical Fighter out of Six of them. Seraph's Duties are to show the souls that Duece collects and show them the images of Dishonesty that their rulers/leaders have put them through and all the lying that they leaders did to them, pshycing them to believe that they have been tricked all the time and that their former path is full of lies. After these images are shown, they will have gone through the second piece of the process of Toukaitetsu and the path, along with Kaze, to the Journey of Destruction.

Spoiler:

Toukainsuzu[Oracle of Destruction]

Toukainsuzu is the Oracle of Destruction and is the most powerful oracle of all of them. He is Kaze's "Secret weapon" and is a very powerful person, easily passing the other oracles. Toukainsuzu's Duties are to finalize the process of the new Toukaintetsu by eating them. Once they are eaten, they will then be spat out once Toukainsuzu approves them, for if they arent they will sit in his stomach. He is also the Oracle that tries to kill anyone who would try to betray Kaze or anyone who would try to escape, he also kill any spies that try to come to the base and does it easily without hesitation, but an insta-death may only occur if someone tries to escape the Fortress.

Spoiler:

Element: N/A(Not Available)

Sealed Description: In sealed form, Kaze has a simple katana and the oracles all look like orbs only, but can be called to their true form on command.

Initial Release: In Initial Release all the strengths of the Oracles Double and Kaze’s speeds and Strengths triple.

Released Description: The Seven Oracles when used in Ressureccion, their true forms are revealed.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Death’s Wish: In this Ability, All of the oracle join their power to create a gigantic blast of reiatsu and energy.

Innate Ability: The Oracles can control themselves as they are Members, but Kaze controls them if he’d like
Techniques:
Technique 1: Shield of Legends

The Shield of Legends is a shield where the oracles fuse their powers to make a gigantic shield that shields Kaze and all of his allys from harm of an attack, the weakness of this would be if someone were to keep using phsyical attacks on it.[Cooldown 3 posts]

Technique 2: Slashes of a Legend

The oracles all fuse themselves within Kaze for him to either use his katana to create slashes made of reiatsu to form an X or 20 slashes that are rainbow colored. [Cooldown 4 posts]

Technique 3: Wolf’s Devistating Mechanism

The Oracles all fuse together to make four separate wolves made of reiatsu, they may change into blasts that can attack the enemy with ease, Kaze commands them. The wolves are the strength of a Fraccion and are deadly. If an enemy were to use a reiatsu based attack that was strong enough they would kill the wolf and an explosion would erupt. [Lasts until all three are used] [Cooldown 2 posts]
Back to top Go down
Kylita Anari

Kylita Anari

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Paths of Destruction   The Seven Paths of Destruction I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:31 pm

approvage
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Paths of Destruction   The Seven Paths of Destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! This is complete bullshit.

Firstly.. Your Ultimate Ability is an Auto-kill. If you wish to keep this technique, lower the area of effect to about the size of a Kamehameha from DBZ. Also, elaborate how your enemey can dodge it. Ultimate Ability=Denied.

Secondly, Technique one cannot block every attack. It must be weak to either physical or reiatsu based attacks. Or, if you want it to have no weakness and block everything, the cooldown needs to be atleast 10 Posts. Technique One=Denied.

Thirdly, Technique two needs to be described much more throughly. Elaborate on the strength of this on "X" slash, and give an actual number of slashes instead "many slashes" is. Also tell the strength of these "many slashes". Technique Two=Denied.

Fourthly and lastly, Tell the strength of these wolves. And explain what makes them become "Used up." Technique Three=Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Paths of Destruction   The Seven Paths of Destruction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Seven Paths of Destruction
Page 1 of 1