Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Mr.Big I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Mr.Big I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Mr.Big I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Mr.Big I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Mr.Big I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Mr.Big I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Mr.Big I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Mr.Big I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Mr.Big I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Mr.Big

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Mr.Big Empty
PostSubject: Mr.Big   Mr.Big I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:47 pm

|Name|

Mr.Big

|Manifestation|

Velta drops the tiny vile, it shatters into pieces. A purple haze of poison rises form the shattered remains. The haze swirls together into a small tornado. The tornado soon disperses, revealing an obese green giant. Smiling, and having an elaborate crown upon his head. With a pharaoh like decoration, protruding from underneath his mouth. He also has no visible hands, if there are any. They are hidden under the armor, which bares some resemblance to a scorpion shell. On the center of his stomach, is something that resembles a mouth, that is stitched shut. In the face, his expression looks like its patterned after Oogie Boogie. From "The Nightmare Before Christmas." When he speaks, he sports his voice as well. Though he is large, it doesn't hider his agility, or mobility in any way. Whenever things get hairy, Big, can grow two large, red, claws out of his back. Along with a huge, red, stinger. Both the claws, and stinger resemble that of a scorpion. He stands at an opposing height of '8"11 inch, weights around two tons. Anything that enters his mouth will disintegrate.

Spoiler:

|Medium|
A small vile, with purple liquid inside.

|Element|
Poison/Reishi

|Techniques|

Name:Unbehagen
Description:Mr.Big inhales a deep breath, and exhales it out. Spewing out a stream of poisonous, purple fog. The poison spreads through such a wide area, making it difficult to avoid it. Coming into contact with it, will cause burning rashes. On the body part that contacted it. Making it difficult to concentrate on the battle. Overexposure will cause cramps, and blurry, wobbly vision.
Usages:3
Duration:5 posts.
Cooldown:5 posts each time, after the third use. It will no longer available.

Name:Säure
Description:The stinger has a special venom, that is excreted when Big flinches the muscles inside the stinger. A green liquid sprays out, having the ability to melt almost anything. It can be sprayed in different forms. As a stream, mist, or sludge. The venom doesn't affect Velta.
Usages:5
Duration:2 posts.
Cooldown:2 posts each use.

Last edited by Velta on Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Mr.Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Big   Mr.Big I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:49 pm

having your body a a medium to create a sword is dangerous.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Big   Mr.Big I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:57 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Mr.Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Big   Mr.Big I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:14 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Mr.Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Big   Mr.Big I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:26 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Mr.Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Big   Mr.Big I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:04 pm

Approved!!
Back to top Go down

Mr.Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Big   Mr.Big I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:27 pm

//Name\\
Mr.Happy

//Manifestation\\
When called upon. He appears as a huge, tall black demon. His hair resembles black, long tendrils. His eyes red, and has a long black tail. His entire being is black. He is the same height as Mr.Big. He has a rough, antisocial attitude. He resents weakness and especially requiring the help of Mr.Big. He does not get along well him. Though he will listen to Velta's orders when told to do something. Together, with their combined strength. Him, and Mr.Big, make an unmatchable team. He is only called upon for rough situations.

Spoiler:

//Medium\\
A marble sized black glass ball.

//Element\\
Gravity

//Techniques\\

Name:Helfen
Description:Mr.Happy's body is enhanced with a gravity-charged aura that can be fired as orbs.Ranging in size, from a marble, to a basketball. He can fire one, or a volley of six. No more can be fired that that amount. The impact power varies also. From a baseball, to a bowling ball being thrown be the worlds best pitcher. Also his arms are enhanced with gravitational force, allowing for a combination of physical attack and increased gravitational pull downwards from anyone hit.
Usages:4
Cooldown:5 p

Last edited by Theofilatos Bombastus on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Mr.Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Big   Mr.Big I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Edited first tech.

Name:Unbehagen
Description:Mr.Big inhales a deep breath, and exhales it out. Spewing out a stream of poisonous, purple fog. The poison spreads out 10 meters all around. Coming into contact with it, will cause the skin to rot, and corrupt the flesh. Making them the person die a slow, and agonizing stinky death. Picture black plague. The rotting worsens each post, by a little. And if the arm is poisoned, then it will only spread through out the arm. It wont travel to other body parts, unless they to come into contact with it. This does not effect breathing.
Cooldown:5 posts each time, after the third use. It will no longer available.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Big   Mr.Big I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:31 am

My fourth tech.

Name:Zusammenarbeit
Description:This technique requires team work from both Dolls. It starts out with Mr.Happy invoking his manipulation powers over gravity. Happy makes it so that the gravity around the opponent(s) is heavy enough to anchor, or slow them down enough so Mr.Big can spew a piousness gas into the air above the opponent(s). Once he is done, Mr.Happy uses his powers to bring it down upon the victim(s). There is a bit of a lag when he brings down the poison cloud. It gives the victim(s) about 3 seconds to escape , or to lighten the injury they will receive. Coming into contact with it, will cause the skin to rot, and corrupt the flesh. Making them the person die a slow, and agonizing stinky death. Picture black plague. The rotting worsens each post, by a little.
Duration:The move is completed in one post, but the effects stay.
Cooldown:4 posts.
Back to top Go down
The Skipper

The Skipper

Mr.Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Big   Mr.Big I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:15 am

My verdict on both of them is...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Mr.Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Big   Mr.Big I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Changed Mr.Happy's appearance.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Big   Mr.Big I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr.Big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Big   Mr.Big I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr.Big
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Bountou Doll Creation :: Old Bountou Doll Applications-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com