Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kizuki I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kizuki I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kizuki I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kizuki I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kizuki I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kizuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kizuki I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kizuki I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kizuki I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kizuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:42 pm

Name: Tenshi (Angel)

Bow Manifestation: In it's manifestation form Tenshi is a long pentacle bow. It is pure white with a metallic appearance to it. Along the bow are symbols that are known by the Quincy. This bow has five ends as it looks somewhat like a star. So it could be used a sheild if need be.

Description: This bow is as strong as Titanium so it would be very difficult for one to destroy it. Shots from this bow are extremely slow, but not to the point to as where the attack would completely miss the opponent. The attacks from this bow are extremely powerful, a single shot could tear off an opponents arm completely if hit directly. Also the power from this bow is so strong it sometimes forces Kizuki to be pushed back a great distance. The firing rate for this bow is two per second.

OOC: I hope that is cool x.x

Techniques:
OOC: None have been thought of x.x

Last edited by Kizuki on Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:55 pm

Well...To level half a mountain in one shot...You'll have to weaken that a tad. And also include a firing rate.
Back to top Go down

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Edit
Back to top Go down

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:23 pm

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:35 pm

Name: Sanrei Glove

Type: Modified version of the regular Quincy Glove.

Description: This glove appears to look like a regular Quincy glove, but with one obvious change. The glove is made of pure Orichalcum. This is a powerful metal. Kizuki can use it to defend against zanpaktou blade attack while it is still in it's glove form. When this glove is in it's bow form it is small like a bowgun. And along the bow are symbols that are known by the Quincy.

Ability: This has the ability to amplify the Kizuki's Reiryoku attacks by Double. This also allows him to somewhat slightly manipulate the amount of Reiryoku that he have to absorb in order to fire his arrows. The arrows from this glove are the size of a regular arrow, but they are very powerful. They are fired at rapid sessions from one to five in less then two seconds. The arrows are not the same color from a normal Quincy glove as they are red when used by this glove. The red symbolise that they are powerful then what they appear.

OOC: I hope that this is good.

Last edited by Kizuki on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne

Thomas Welbourne

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:47 pm

unless someone else has something to say about this, it seems reasonable enough to be approved
Back to top Go down

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:55 pm

So...This is your second glove? I take it that you can choose for it to manifest back and forth. Also because it's a bow gun, I take it that you don't need to pull on anything for it to fire (Automatic)?
Back to top Go down

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:06 pm

Yes this is my second glove. I can chose for it to manifest back and forth, but that is rarely going to happen as I do not see myself doing that in battle. Though it is a bowgun I do have to grip it a bit in order for it to fire so yes it is automatically in a way and fires at my will. That is what a bow gun does correct.

Techs for Tenshi:

Name: The Angel's Cross

Description: Along all five tips of his bow Kizuki is able to fire of great large arrow like a beam. On the North tip of his Tenshi it will charge itself with Reiryoku and on the northeast and northwest tip it will do the same thing. Along the southeast and southwest tip it will complete the operation of the tech. Kizuki will then have to pull back on the arrow. And as he release it, it will shoot off like a beam. That will be almost impossible to dodge.

Charge time and cooldown time: 5 post to charge and 5 post to cooldown

Name: Hirenkyoku Shots.

Description: This tech is pretty simple. Kizuki shoots two arrows from his bow and the arrows are slightly larger then a regular arrow. After they are released the arrows will vanish given a slight similair visual of the Quincy move Hirenkyoku. The arrows will then appear a feet away from their target and attempt to impale.

Charge time and cooldown time: 1 post to charge and 3 post to cooldown.

Techs for the Sanrei Glove.

Name: Orichalcum Sheild.

Description: Once Kizuki have absorb a good amount of Reiryoku around his Sanrei Glove he will be able to manifest a powerful sheild. The sheild will be red as it's power will be shown rotating around throughout the sheild. This sheild is able to defend against Reiryoku attacks such as Kido, Quincy arrows and Cero. But the more this is used the weaker it gets.

Charge time and cooldown time: 5 post to charge up completely, 5 to cooldown completely.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Techs from this point are going to be on hold.
Name: Orichalcum of Independence.

Description: While given off five shots, they will head towards the sky and merge together to form one great arrow. As the arrow head towards the sky and reaches it's peak it will explode into small an countless red arrows that would all target the opponent. If the arrows make contact with anything they will explode in that same second.

Charge time and cooldown time: 1 post to charge and 3 post to cooldown.

Name: Waves of Orichalcum.

Description: Kizuki will place his bow directly before him. The bow will began to pulsate with Reiryoku. The Reiryoku will then start to form a electrical rift that that surges around the bow. After a couple of minutes the bow will stop pulsating and release 5 shots that are not visual to the eye only Kizuki can see them. Each shot is greatly sized as it would be 4-5 ft. The only way that the opponent will be able to see this attack coming is if they focus on the wave that pulsates through the air. These attacks are extremely fast and powerful. Now normally arrow shot would impale the opponent, but this attack is different as it does not do that it works as a wall would work. If hit by it you would be knocked back and suffer from a few fractured bones.

charge time and cooldown time: 5 post to charge and 10 post to cooldown.

Last edited by Kizuki on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Well...For one, you have two many techniques. Your max techniques are collective. So your going to have to pick only three. Also, the first three have no cool down time. Hirenkyaku Slip Shot is also denied. You simply cannot have forward motion turn into backward motion like that. So please re-edit.
Back to top Go down

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:19 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:23 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:26 pm

Okay. I also forgot to ask about how big the beam is in your first tech is. For the other two, as longs as the second tech's arrow ends up somewhat going in the same direction as it originally was and appears within at least five feet, then the last two APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:30 pm

OOC: Ok five feet is reasonable. and the beam is the size of a man which is 5'5ft and the same width.
Back to top Go down

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Then your first three techniques are APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:42 pm

Custom Equipment

Name: Heirro Sheild

Type: A Modified Sheild

Description: At first glance the sheild looks to be very old and worn out. but in actuality the sheild is at it's prime. The sheilf have a pentacle in the center of it.

Ability: This sheild creates a barrier that can fully surround Kizuki or part of him, but the sheild drains Kizuki of Reiryoku around him in order to stay up, think of it as a contract of mutual exchange, Reiryoku for protection. The sheild is as strong as an Espada's heirro so it is rather tough. This barrier can be used as a counter for an opponent attack; meaning that if Kizuki chooses to he can have the barrier surround his oppnent and it will drain Reiryoku from them. Now the barrier is made from the Sheild as it will expand to a larger size to protect him. As long as he is inside this barrier the more of his Reiryoku is being drain from him.

The same goes for his opponent the longer that they are in this barrier the longer the Reiryoku will be drain from them. The more that you focus into the sheild the more powerful it becomes, but the less that you can give off the weaker it becomes. So that will be the only way to realize the person's breaking point.

Last edited by Kizuki on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Please be more descriptive. Is the barrier made of pure reiatsu, or does the metal shape, etc?
Back to top Go down

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:08 pm

OOC: edit ^^
Back to top Go down

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:31 pm

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:28 pm

Edit: Nevermind the message that was here.

Last edited by Artemis on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Did not know of the situation.)
Back to top Go down

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:02 am

Its alright, we(admin staff) decided to allow Maxwell continue being a mod here.
Back to top Go down

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:17 pm

Quincy Final Form

Name: Tenshi

Appearance: In this form Kizuki entire appearance change to something pure and honest, he takes the appearnace of an Angel. To begin this form appearance Kizuki's Reiryoku drastically change his appearance to look more like a Angel. His hair begins to glow do to his Reiryoku changing causing his hair to change from blonde to white and that gives it a holy aura. His hair is then forced to grows from shoulder length to his back's center. Then his attire changes completely as well, his jackect takes the appearance of a long vest like coat that goes all the way down to his feet. The vest is marked with all kinds of Quincy symbols that glow brightly to compare with the heavens. His shirt changes into a pure silver armor that has the symbol of a pentacle at the top center of it, which too also glows. His black slacks change into a white pair that seem to look more comfortable as it allow him to move more freely. Around his arms are black straps that swirl around to his fist and then forms into a glove that has armor around the knuckles. Kizuki's face too seems to change a bit, as he looks more peaceful and calm in this form.

In this form Kizuki does not seem to have a bow with him and that makes him look defenceless in front of his enemies, but we all heard the saying "Looks can be decieving" and that saying describes Kizuki to a perfect statement. Kizuki does not seem to have a bow with him because Kizuki is his bow, they are one in the same as everying that Kizuki does is like firing his bow. To allow his enemies to see him for what and who he really was Reiryoku starts to form around his back and collect spiritual particles. While doing that they form into angelic wings on Kizuki'z back. No this does not mean that he can fly, but means that he is extremely powerful. The wings are made of spiritual particles so they are pure Reiryoku in appearance. This adds to Kizuki's Angel appearance.

Ability:*What are the abilitt of your final form? The power of your bow? The limitations of it?, have no more then one ability for each form.* None atm, no one have seen this form as of yet and so they have not seen any of the attacks.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:12 pm

so if you punch arrows will fly out of your hands??
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:20 pm

Seeing that Kizuki is my second account I am positive that I can post in this topic.

No I can only shoot arrows at my own will.
Back to top Go down

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:01 pm

For your body to be your bow, that would be an ability. In other words, it an ability due to the fact you can shoot arrows out of any part of your body because you are the bow. Please take out that you are the bow for your arrows, or add that as your ability.
Back to top Go down

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:33 pm

Edit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kizuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kizuki   Kizuki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kizuki
Page 1 of 1