Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vladimire Drake

Vladimire Drake

Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done) Empty
PostSubject: Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done)   Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Name: Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen

Release Phrase: A Patrociner, Alto Caballero Blanco(Lit:To Protect)

Represent: Knight

Element: Summon

Sealed Description:
Spoiler:

In its sealed form it is a Rapier with amazing piercing ability.

Initial Release:
Spoiler:

Hawkeye becomes fully encased in a very durable white Armour even his sword becomes encased becoming a Lance. He also gains a few feet becoming 6"5.

Released Description:
Spoiler:

Ultimate Ability/Attack:

Gigante Caballero Blanco: Protector Profano - Giant White Knight: Unholy Protector (Released only)

Gigante Caballero Blanco: Protector Profano is Hawkeyes greatest and most powerful technique. Hawkeye raises his sword straight up into the air, a glowing blue circle will form around him, then Hawkeye will bring the sword down and twirl in before stabbing it into the ground, then 15 Caballeros will be sacrificed in a powerful surge of blue light (requires 15 Caballeros). The light will then shoot upward into the sky and then come down into the circle. The circle will then expand and transform into a portal in which Protector Profano will rise from. Protector Profano moves according to Hakeyes movements.

Spoiler:

Techniques:

Escuadra de Protectores - Squad of Protectors (initial release and Released )

Escuadra de Protectores is the ability in which Hawkeye is capable of creating Caballeros Blanco or White Knights. Hawkeye raises his sword/ lance in front of his face, it will glow blue and the blue glow will then pass on to Hawkeye. Hawkeye then proceeds to slash the sword away from his face to create up to 5 Caballeros Blanco at a single time. The knights are living Armour being Hollow inside, they are not capable of feeling pain although they can be destroyed. These knights have a very durable Armour and powerful lance that can pierce just about any form of solid matter, their shield are also amazingly durable, the sheild also double as wings that allow flight. These Knights are also connected to Hawkeye's mind (as they have no mind of their own), as he can see what they see and controls their actions with out speaking to them. It has a cool down of four posts and Hawkeye has a limit of 15 Caballeros Blanco at one time. As more knights are created their movements become gradually slower and less efficient.

Gran Ejecución - Great Execution (initial release)

Gran Ejecución is the technique which allows Hawkeye and his Caballeros Blanco to throw their lances. Hawkeye and his Caballeros Blanco raise their lances in front of their faces, they will glow blue. Then Hawkeye and the Caballeros will proceed to raise their Lances over their shoulders and throw it at the enemy. The Lance will spin ,once released, at an amazing pace and will be capable of drilling through faraway targets. Then the Lances will explode on command after the Original Hawkeye says "Destruir!". The Caballeros Blanco will often circle around the enemy before doing this attack and the lances can go a very far distance Then the Caballeros can create new lances by saying "Reconstruir!" or summon a lance if it wasn't commanded to explode by saying "Regresar!". This technique has a cool down of three posts.

Gran Defensa - Great Defense (intial release and full release)

Gran Defensa is the technique which allows Hawkeye to summon a large white wall made a very durable stone like substance that resembles the armour of the Caballeros Blanco to block incoming attacks. Hawkeye takes his lance/sword and raises it infront of his face, it will glow blue. He then makes a line with his lance on just about any solid substance to summon a Gigantic white wall from the line. In the center of the wall is a blue sphere with carved in Cabbaleros Blanco on each side, each wilding their trademark lance, the lances inter-cross to create an "X". This technique is quite useful as it can be used by any Caballeros Blanco and it can be summoned from any solid substance meaning it can be used from walls, floors, roofs, and out side. It has a cool down of two posts.

Innate Ability: Hawkeye is known to have visual acuity several times that of a normal human being, Arrancar, Hollow, Bount, Shinigami, Vaizard, and Quincy a like. This is due to the many photoreceptors in the retina (up to 1,000,000 per square mm for Buteo, against 200,000 for humans), an exceptional number of nerves connecting these receptors to the brain, and an indented fovea, which magnifies the central portion of the visual field. Because of this Hawkeye can see through visual illusions and see for a long distance with perfect 20/20 vision. After initial release Hawkeye gains an even larger visual field as he has 360 Degree field of visual a top of his already perfect, long-range vision.

Last edited by Alto Angelo on Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vladimire Drake

Vladimire Drake

PostSubject: Re: Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done)   Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:21 pm

done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done)   Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:56 am

Increase the cool down for the first technique. Also do the same for the second technique. Your last technique isn't your element.
Back to top Go down
Vladimire Drake

Vladimire Drake

PostSubject: Re: Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done)   Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:00 pm

Edited and Changed my Last Technique into "Gran Defensa" I hope its acceptable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done)   Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:13 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done)   Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caballero Blanco Alto - High White Knight or High White Horsemen ( done)
Page 1 of 1