Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Common I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Common I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Common I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Common I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Common I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Common I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Common I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Common I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Common I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Common

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Common Empty
PostSubject: Common   Common I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:07 pm

Name: Blitzkreig

Manifestation: The doll is one with Raphael. It has been sealed within his body [not fusion] through a method which has been lost in the pages of the Bounts History. Only a few know of it, and even fewer can perform it. The Doll Seal appears as Markings on his chest, that extend to the back, running along the spin, till the hip Region. In appearance, it looks kinda like this:-

Spoiler:
This is how it appears on the chest. Similar lines extend to the back, from his sides, below his arms, and down his spine.

Before having been sealed, it had the appearance if tall man, draped in a black cloak, the only thing visible were his eyes and which were purplish in color. From his head, a bright bluish aura was always visible and he was forever surrounded by Pulse like waves of Lightning, that weren't as visible as the aura, but occasionally you'd see something of the form of a Bolt of Electricity around its body. Imagine the Dementors from Harry Potter for a better mental image of its Appearance. Only, its unknown what kind of body it had, whether skeletal or not, to all except Raphael.
Even though it is sealed, it sometimes talks to Raphael but these rare occasions are mostly when he is in situation where he needs its counseling. The rest of the time, it sleeps and Raphael tries not to bother it. It rarely converses and when it does, its with an eerie and echoish tone of voice, and at the same time, quite heavy.

Medium: There are two Bands on his arm, that are made from some unrecognisable material but are dark blue in color and extend from his wrist to about 2-3 inches up his arm. These bands upon the awakening of his Doll lead to the formation of gloves on his hands. For the most part, the gloves remains without types. But when he is in a serious fight, he allows the fingers to be completely covered. The gloves are made from a very hard, though flexible substance, that allow them to withstand the most enormous amounts of pressure without shattering. The gloves have a kinda techno look or sorts, but not a very cyber or computerized one. They extend upto his elbows, where they protrude out for about an inch. A punch from this glove with Raphaels Superior Strength could puncture a hole in thick vault door like it was cheese.

Doll Ability: Electricity [Charges, Heating and Magnetic Effects included]
The dolls powers are centered around the use of Electricity and exploitation of its Magnetic and Heating effects. The main ability is, that the glove can create current and use almost any substance in the word like conductor, even his own body without damaging it. It allows Raphael to manipulate charges at his own will, even going as far as being able to create an Electric Segementation effect without much trouble being able to cut through even the hardest of metals without problem. It has a piercing effect, but the effect is so compressed and rapid that it becomes a slashing attack as well. That is the power he gains through manipulation of charges. It also involves being able to deflect bullets or metallic powers through magnetism and to cause heating up to a certain level by using the Heating effect of current.

Element: Lightning/Electricity

Techniques:

Burnin Up: The technique utilizes the heating effect of current to the max creating orbs; one for each finger, of what seems to be Plasma. When fired, these orbs can actually cause the body of the enemy to heat up to the point of them getting a fever beyond what is physically tolerable. Although it doesn't last long enough for it be fatal, unless the attack strikes the Heart Region, the attack can leave the enemy vulnerable. It does so, by causing extreme heating of the blood. What this will do is, that it will raise the temperature of the body o an extreme degree, giving a short lasting fever, that shows its effects progressively.
Cooldown: Depends upon no. of Shots fired.
4 Shots: 1 Cooldown
7 Shots: 2 Cooldown
10 Shots: 3 Cooldown

Duration: 3-5 posts
1-4 Shots: 3 Turns [1st T: Stage 1 | 2nd T: Stage 2 | 3t: Stage 1 ]
5-7 Shots: 4 Turns [1st T: Stage 1 | 2nd and 3rd T: Stage 2 | 3t: Stage 1]
8-10 Shots: 5 Turns [1t:Stage 1 | 2t:Stage 2 | 3t:Stage 3 | 4t:Stage 2 | 5t:Stage 1]

The shots can be grouped together to be fired as a single, more power shot for increased power. The attack is shot like a bullet from the fingers, or collected in the palms and then shot at the enemy. It can be used both in close and long range. It has a push back effect, depending on the power of the shots. They can be compared to Quincy Arrows in this context. They do not have the potential to destroy, but leave burn marks on the spot of contact before entering the body.

Effects:

Stage One: The effects begin as so. The first post will, after it hits, will lead to a severe ache in the joints, slightly blurry vision and bad hearing. Basically, kinda like being drowsy, but with a lot of pain. Also leads to a headache, and piercing pain near the heart. This is the effect of the first post.

Stage Two: The next turn, the bodies temperature will rise, to a degree where it is hard to even breath properly. Along with the aforementioned effects, Movement speed and reflexes will be affected greatly, and there will be a feeling of weakness in the muscles, as if its getting harder and harder to control them.

Stage Three: This stage, can last a Maximum of one post on its own. Not more than that. This is the Final Stage. Not necessarily Fatal, but for that one post, the enemies body reaches a point, where it is so difficult to breathe, that the enemy has trouble even in moving. Although stronger enemies can still defend themselves, there movement will be greatly restricted, and each time they force them self to use a technique, they will elongate the duration of this stage by one turn. After 3 Turns, the person dies.

While there are ways around the heating, and all, but the more you exert, the weaker you get. Also, the longer it lasts, the worst of you are left after its effects. The body will cooldown gradually, but only if it is given enough time to. Using a Technique during Stage one will cause your body to jump to stage 3. Using a Tech in Stage 2 Will make your body insta jump to stage 3, within that turn. Using it in stage 3 will lead to elongation of Stage 3 by one turn. Remaining in Stage 3 for 3 Turns means death. If you are in Stage two, while the body is cooling down, and you use a tech the same effect will happen and the body will jump to stage 3. Again, if the body is in stage 1, cooling down, and a tech is used, the body will return two stage 2. So, for the duration of the technique, it is advised to avoid using techs.

Exerting a lot, like multiple Shunpo, or a super powerful strike won't make the stage go up, but elongate that stage for another turn.

NOTE: If the area where it was fired was the Heart Region, and it reaches stage 3, it means death. No way around it. It would weaken the heart far too much to even be able to pump blood. But this is only if it strikes around the heart Region.

Spoiler:

Last edited by The ArchAngel on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

Common Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common   Common I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:15 pm

YOur tech needs to go 123 not 012 for cooldowns
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com

Common Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common   Common I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Ok, done. Anything else ?
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

Common Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common   Common I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:28 pm

Bha i guess its approved for now
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com
Sponsored content

Common Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common   Common I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Bountou Doll Creation :: Old Bountou Doll Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com