Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished

Go down 
AuthorMessage

As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished Empty
PostSubject: As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished   As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:31 pm

*Master Bountos have two Bounto dolls now. When both are used at the same time they are considered bankai strngth. One doll is now considered Shikai strength. To attain two dolls follow the bankai training rules.*

Name: Aquela Menina *That Girl*

Manifestation: An extremely large gun, with equally large bullets. The gun appears to be a tripod, which it can be, if used for more powerful shots. However, the “third leg” detaches and becomes a large sharp butcher’s blade of a weapon, giving rise to the nick name “Twofer”

Medium: Raposa is an insane person, so he stole a girl, or at least that is as much as anyone can get out of him. A young school girl, long orange hair, to match the Statue of Liberty’s would be hair. Bah, I can show a picture of Doll and Girl together… yes that is how it goes.
As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished 9c1f99256dabbaf9d0031f8ece04d0fb

The Bullets she fires
As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished 031gh2

Doll Ability:Explosões *Explosions
The doll's ability is fairly straight forward. "Normal" bullets fired from the gun produce a large explosion as means for an attack. Each bullet fired has a one post fire rate *meaning one bullet a post* The explosions is "remote" meaning it explodes as close to the enemy as possible. The explosion is about the size of a human rocket launcher, an area of 30 feet wide, and 50 feet up *if on ground* or a 25 foot bubble around the center *if in air*

Element: Light/Holy

Techniques:

Superfície para Arejar
A specially made round for surface to air combat. Firing, the bullet splits into dozens of mini rockets, these rockets go off like a human surface to air launcher, the missiles firing at a fast rate, each taking a slightly different course to hit the enemy. *15 mini rockets, can increase with training*
Duration: Two Posts
Cooldown: Five posts

Chomp nele *Chomp... Chomp on them*
A massive large black ball is fired from the gun, with white *light* teeth, that shine in a light...y exuberance. It chases after the enemy, trying to swallow whoever it may be chasing. The ball that is dark, but with light teeth, will only chase for two posts, and it can't follow shunpo. Once if captures an opponent, it turns into chains and wraps them up.. in chains that are of a white almost eye burning light, which then a post later explode.
As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished Chain_Chomp_Challenge_by_Animaspect
Duration: Two post chase, one post chained, one post explosions
Cooldown: 5 posts

Em cima de e aquele caminho *Up and That way*
Most likely the largest explosion Mr. Raposa has, just massive, and it appears in the form of a cross. It takes a post to get the shell loaded, but the explosion is well worth it. The very shockwave can knock shinigami out of the sky if they are close enough. The explosion goes up a good 250 feet, before spreading out fifty feet in each direction. It looks like a big cross. The shock wave comes in when people are close enough to feel the heat.

As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished Nge_23
Charge up: One Post
Duration: Two post
Cooldown: 8 posts

Rules in making Techs:
1-99 posts: 3 techs
100-199: 4 techs
200-299: 5 techs
300-399: 6 techs.... and so on... you can add more techs as your posts go up.

~.~.~.~.~.~

*Master Bountos have two Bounto dolls now. When both are used at the same time they are considered bankai strength. One doll is now considered Shikai strength. To attain two dolls follow the bankai training rules.*

Name: Esta Menina *This Girl*

Manifestation: As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished GWGW3_Red_blades_by_Renevatia

Medium: The girl in the picture...

Doll Ability: This doll has the unique ability to thrust her sword into any shadow, and have it reappear in the enemy's own shadow, lashing out at them trying to stab them from behind, useful as everyone always casts a shadow, and depending on the length of the shadow, depends on the length of the strike *May use once every 4 turns*

Element: Dark

Last edited by Mr. Raposa on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished   As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:31 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished   As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:42 pm

The ability is too overpowered, you can't always be allowed to hit someone or make them block and get slightly hurt.

Increase the cool down for the first technique.

Your second technique isn't related to your element thus denied along with a few comments if you can make it somehow a light technique. Like your ability, you can't have a homing attack for your second technique. Describe how the chains wrap around one, after the first part of the attack makes contact do chains come forth from the ball ATTEMPTING to wrap around the targeted foe next post? If so, that would be approved, if not, change it.

Tell how far your last technique's explosion can go.

All and all, denied to hell...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished   As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Your denying and overriding an admins approval... clever <.< regardless

Mes Doll two coming shortly
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished   As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:32 pm

three elements?
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished   As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:33 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished   As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As minhas Meninas *My Girls* Finished
Page 1 of 1