Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
One pet now, Two pets later I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
One pet now, Two pets later I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
One pet now, Two pets later I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
One pet now, Two pets later I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
One pet now, Two pets later I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
One pet now, Two pets later I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
One pet now, Two pets later I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
One pet now, Two pets later I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
One pet now, Two pets later I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

One pet now, Two pets later

Go down 
AuthorMessage

One pet now, Two pets later Empty
PostSubject: One pet now, Two pets later   One pet now, Two pets later I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:14 am

Name: Verdorbener

Manifestation: [will add later as I'd rather like to try drawing it instead]

Medium:
Spoiler:

Doll Ability:
While the doll has held in its own inner world about the blood of one thousand enemies, in battle it only calls upon the necessary amount, usually only going as high as 500 if truly necessary. While obviously under his control, this blood, colored black due to a tainting of the devoured vizard soul, allows it to blend within shadows to appear like darkness control rather than liquid based. This black blood then attaches to Kumori’s body in usually claw-like fashion (reference manifestation description), choosing to become a part of Kumori’s form and spreading around the battlefield rather than a form of its own and has to be wielded upon Kumori’s will and specific movements. This blood can run through Kumori’s veins without harm, and actually provides something of a minor healing aspect, at least able to harden over wounds to prevent bleeding out if not heal smaller gashes. Any contact with this specially summoned blood alerts Kumori to the person’s location immediately.

Element: Blood

Zuteilung – it is without warning that this technique may be implemented, as there is no visually discerning difference when activated. What occurs is that within the blood-formed claws dawning Kumori’s hands store up reiatsu and mix some particles with it. Then, upon a successful stabbing of the opponent, even just a small indentation into the skin with one claw, this black blood is injected into the blood stream of the opponent wherein it becomes a neurotoxin within the person’s system and infects the bloodstream. A turn later, at his leisure, Kumori can then summon this back to him, but at this time it has infected a portion of the opponent’s blood so that when it comes back, so does a liter of the person’s own blood with it. This blood can then be used to diffuse one technique’s power of the opponents due to being infused with their own reiatsu and thus take the hit equal to one person being struck or disarm it in the sense most often a technique can’t harm the user.
Cool downs: 3 turns recharge (if unsuccessful), 8 turn recharge (if successful)

Meine Krankheit – The tainted blood usually functions in that while it strikes at the foe, its more of a hardened state and thus doesn’t actually become absorbed by the person, though can absorb bits of their blood. Within this technique though, it appears rather sloppy in nature, sloshing about towards the opponent in wave-like fashion in order to seemingly just water the foe down and bog them with the weight of the liquid. The truth side of this technique is that the water has concentrations of altered blood cells and is trying to splash over the opponent so as to enter any possibly entryway – wound, mouth, eyes, any orifice – so that some of the black blood can enter. Upon gaining successful entryway the blood begins infecting the cells with a reiatsu created virus that tricks the blood and causes it to reform into sickle shapes. What does this mean? Simple: more bleeding. Those wounds that were only partially trickling begin dripping with fervor, and gushing wounds…well, continue to gush to their pleasures. Even if the entry was through the mouth or eyes, then such orifices being bleeding instead (may cause shortness of breathe), as well as internal bleeding then (no outlet, stay inside then!). The black blood cells are quickly bled out however.
Duration: 3 posts
Cool Down: 6 posts

Schwarze Kirsche – Reminded of days of old in the midst of battle, when one had to be wary of not only that in front and above, but below as well, Kumori created this technique through his control over the black blood an its absolute manipulation. A directional fragmentation mine works in that it fires metal fragments in a limited arc, thus more likely to harm enemies than allies, and used as such in times of war. In relation to the black blood, from a pool spawns a mine in cylindrical formation that then aims towards the opponent – assuming Kumori can see them, this is how it otherwise appears to have such wonderful aiming abilities – and then fires one hundred needles formed from the black blood made to pierce through skin and cause a large amount of damage. Kumori has his ways if the opponent tries to use this against him.
Cool down: 4 posts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One pet now, Two pets later   One pet now, Two pets later I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:17 am

approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One pet now, Two pets later   One pet now, Two pets later I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:30 pm

Manifestation:
(All explained away in the spoiler)
Spoiler:

120 point tech

Wodu für Sie Loa –
The basic principle behind this tech is but a simple idea: voodoo. Or voodou. We shall steer away from the cliché dolls in this aspect, instead looking towards the Haitian sense of it, in possession. In essence, once some of the opponent’s blood has been absorbed into the black blood mass, and with it, some reiatsu in the substance. This reiatsu can then be partly absorbed to then take over a portion of the black blood acting as a “possession” of it. This possession creates a bond between the black blood and the opponent who so graciously donated blood, usually forming a limb that the blood came from (arm bleeds, forms an arm). The problem is that if Kumori tries to harm this appendage then nothing happens, but should someone else damage it then the opponent would receive corresponding damage. Usually used as a shield against attacks from the opponent.
Duraction: 3 posts
Cool Down: 6 posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One pet now, Two pets later   One pet now, Two pets later I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:32 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One pet now, Two pets later   One pet now, Two pets later I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One pet now, Two pets later
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Bountou Doll Creation :: Old Bountou Doll Applications-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com