Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Vizard Template I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Vizard Template I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Vizard Template I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Vizard Template I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Vizard Template I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Vizard Template I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Vizard Template I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Vizard Template I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Vizard Template I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Vizard Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kylita Anari

Kylita Anari

Vizard Template Empty
PostSubject: Vizard Template   Vizard Template I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:18 pm

Attention All Users, The Vizard group is now officially closed. All Shinigami must reach 200 points before they may register as a Vaizard now. The group has officially kicked off with the members that are there and that is all they will need until someone else reaches 200 points!!!!!

Name: What is your character's name? Naruto? Ichigo? Nancy? Let's do this like the Japanese, Last name First and be Original!

Ex-Division: What Division did you formerly belong to in the Courtship of Souls(Soul Society)? Here is a link to provide you with the choices you have: https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net/division-quarters-f15/the-gotei-13-ranks-and-duties-t2225.htm

Age: What is the age of your character? Please include Actual and Appearing Ages in this Section. (Actual First and Appearing Second).

Appearance: What Does your character look like? What is the style of his clothing? His Look? His Hair? Please make this three lines or more.

Personality: Describe the personality of your character and how he reacts to certain things and situations. Please make this three lines or more.

--------------------

(This piece is optional)

Hair Color: What Color is your hair? Pick any color known to man!

Dislikes: What does you character dislike and hate doing?

Crushes: What does your character find attractive in others?

--------------------

Specialties: Place Anything here besides their abilities or fighting.(Cooking, Weight Loss, Reading, etc.)(optional)

History: Your characters complete history must be at least 200 words to even be considered! (400+ recommended, 750+ for high ranks!)

Picture of Character: Optional, if you are an adept artist, you may by all means draw your character from scratch.

Sample Chapter: Only needed if you are applying for an elite rank. Just to see if you have what it takes for the ranks you're applying for. Please provide a sample of how you normally roleplay.

Code:
[center][u]Vizard Registration[/u][/center]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Ex- Division:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Age: [/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

--------------------

[b]Hair Color: [/b]

[b]Likes: [/b]

[b]Dislikes: [/b]