Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties

Go down 
+20
Ryusaki Toketsu
Akemi Rin Yoshiko
Tokishi
Suiryu Ketsueki
Ushida Kane
Megal Odon
Mello Ire
Ryudou Nagare
Tosu Egawa
Mimic
Adrewd
Shinjou
Tschune Sabure
Zeroshin Hakura
The Hunter
Sanshou Gihara
Kageryu Ketsueki
Howaido Naito
Mr. Polk
Kylita Anari
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kylita Anari

Kylita Anari

The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties Empty
PostSubject: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Captain
Lieutenant
Division
Duties
KyrieYasuo Makoto1st DivisionCommand
This division is the head of Gotei 13 and the ones responsible for relaying Central 46 orders, dealing with Soul Society law and monitoring the other divisions.
The captain of the 1st Division is also the head of all other captains and the leader of Gotei 13, given the rank of General Commander.
Likewise, the 1st Division vice-captain is leader of the vice-captains and has authority over all vice-captains, next to their own captains and the General Commander. .
Rekkan ---2nd DivisionSpecial Forces / Assassination & Undercover Operations
The captain of the 2nd Division is also captain of the Special Forces; one of Soul Society’s two other military fractions except for the Gotei 13.
Members of the 2nd Division are mainly dealing with stealth and assassination, and many of them are also members of the Special Forces as well. They also handle all undercover operations regarding Seireitei security
Zeroshin Hakura---3rd DivisionIntelligence & Information
The 3rd Division is the unit that are responsible of the act of sending out shinigami to gather information, and sometimes work in cooperation with 2nd Division agents on more serious missions. They are also the ones that sort all outgoing and incoming information before sending them to the 12th Division for storage .
MimicRyudou Nagare4th DivisionMedical Assistance & Supply
The 4th Division deals with the brunt of the healing when it comes to shinigami or other spiritual entities. While the shinigami in this division use medicines for their healing, they do have the ability to use their energies for curative purposes, something unique to those that are in or have been in the 4th Division, because the average shinigami can only use their power for combat.
This unit is assigned many of the menial tasks in the Soul Society, such as cleaning the subterranean canals located under the Seireitei .
Hunter --- 5th DivisionSeireitei ProtectionThe 5th Division is the ones that actually send out patrols on a daily, frequent basis to survey Seireitei. If a threat occurs, both 5th Division and the 13th Division are responsible for the defense of soul soceity.
Asran Zarae--- 6th DivisionInternal Affairs
The 6th Division handles all of Gotei 13’s internal affairs, such as monitoring shinigami activity and handling any disturbances from other shinigami. They are responsible for apprehending shinigami that breaks Soul Society laws and also detaining them until Division One has given their verdict in the matter.
Their division has the most holding cells, which is used to detain criminal offenders until they are judged.
Lyon RaigenTsugetsu Shorin7th DivisionLarge-Scale Operations
The 7th Division is in charge of planning, coordinating, and executing large missions. Everything is run through their division first, and if approved, the 7th Division gathers the required shinigami from each division, assembles them, assigns duties, plans the attack, coordinate the shinigami according to the mission, execute the attack, and then keep maintenance over it. That includes sending out more reinforcements and information regarding the mission.
Ake -- 8th DivisionReserves & Backup
The 8th Division is the mass reinforcement division. Their shinigami are split into groups that are talented in kidou, offensive tactics, or defensive tactics. When any of the other divisions require extra shinigami or reinforcements, the 8th is the division they turn to first.
Razeil Fisto---9th DivisionCounter Intelligence
The 9th Division prevents information from leaking, as well as information being stolen. Their shinigami work close with the 12th Division research facility, to protect it from outside influence. They also prevent important information from leaking into Rukongai, especially information that could cause an uproar or mass panic.
Adding to this, they are also in charge of dealing with tactics and warfare against intelligent beings and massive hollow gatherings, and are the ones responsible for any counter tactics when Seireitei is under attack.
9th Division is also in charge of the memory-replacing that has to be done after shinigami fight in the living world
Tokishi---10th DivisionSeireitei-Rukongai Diplomacy
The 10th Division maintains peace between Seireitei and Rukongai. They make sure shinigami don’t go causing chaos in Seireitei, and are completely responsible for keeping Rukongai civil… or at least the area closest to Seireitei.
When souls have complaints/suggestions/questions/etc, whatever, they send is sent to the 10th Division where it is read, ignored, taken into consideration, and decided upon
Tosu Egawa ---
11th DivisionOffensive Tactics
The 11th Division is the frontlines. They are the most skilled in physical combat and work mainly with other divisions. During times of danger, the 11th Division is flooded out in mass numbers to immediately subdue problems, which include invasions of Seireitei
Shinjou ---- 12th DivisionResearch & Development
The 12th Division is in charge of gaining new information through experimentation. They research information that is sent to them from the third division before storing it.
They are also in charge of storing a mass amount of information known to Seireitei in their database. The 12th Division also develops new technology to aid shinigami in their missions.
Izanagi ---13th DivisionDefensive Tactics
The 13th Division is the one who plan on defensive strategies in a battle. If the 5th Division send a report in there patrol about a danger they will immediately make a plan.
If a threat is a large enough, the 13th Division is in charge of sending out shinigami, assembling them, assigning them duties, and other things. Their job is similar to the 10th, except on a smaller basis.
---Reina NatsukiKido CorpsKido Tactics, Control, & Research
The Grand Kidou Chief is the captain of the Kidou Corps; one of Soul Society’s two other military fractions except for the Gotei 13.
Members of the Kidou Corps are in general kidou experts, and are often stationed together with 11th Division members, 2nd Division assassins as well as 4th Division healers to form an all-around military group. They are also responsible for all sealing and magical workings inside Soul Society, as well as recording and storing any new kidou.
Members of the Kidou Corps are handpicked from the best kidou-users of the shinigami, and undergo additional training.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:16 pm

RANK CHECK UP ALL CAPTAIN AND LIEUTENANTS MOST POST HERE

NO EXCEPTION

(All who don't post here will receive a rank demotion pm.)
Back to top Go down
Howaido Naito

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Howie, Captain of the 8th Division, is here.
Back to top Go down
Kageryu Ketsueki

Kageryu Ketsueki

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:54 pm

Suiryu Ketsueki, 9th captain.
Back to top Go down
Sanshou Gihara

Sanshou Gihara

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:11 pm

Sanshou Gihara, 12th division Lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 am

Hunter, 5th division captain.
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:47 am

Zeroshin Hakura, 3rd division captain.
Back to top Go down
Tschune Sabure

Tschune Sabure

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:30 am

Tschune Sabure
Lt
5th Division
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:41 am

Shinjou Kagaku, 12th Division Captain
Back to top Go down
Adrewd

Adrewd

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:36 am

Adrewd Shores, 1st Division Captain
Back to top Go down
Mimic

Mimic

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:59 am

Mozou Kuukan a.k.a. Mimic, 4th division Captain
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Tosu Egawa, 11th division captain
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Nagare Ryudou, you known last name first, first name last.

Lieutenant to the guy with the pink hair, not Natsu, Mimic. 4th Division
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Now, this is how this final part will operate.

Adrewd will make a meeting post. Regardless.

Then all Captains and Lieutenants will go to that Meeting.

However, Adrewd is going to have to make two topics. One for Captains to post in, one for Lieutenants to post in.

Bascially. Adrewd is holding two meetings.
Back to top Go down
Adrewd

Adrewd

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:08 pm

0.0 ummm okay but i can only be in one place at a time
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Im giving you the right to be in both at once. In order to save this race from Boredom.
Back to top Go down
Adrewd

Adrewd

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Okay can do
Back to top Go down
Mello Ire

Mello Ire

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Mello Ire 9th Vice Captain
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:22 pm

So what if a member of the race isnt bored just waiting for an other person to post??
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:59 pm

RANK CHECK UP ALL CAPTAIN AND LIEUTENANTS MOST POST HERE

NO EXCEPTION

(All who don't post here will receive a rank demotion pm.)

Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:04 pm

Ryudou Nagare 4th Division Lieutenant

Would do something, but my zanpaktou is still in waiting and thier was no lieutenant meeting, but I get that since thier was like only two of us.
Back to top Go down
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:02 am

Ushida Kane division 10 captain
Back to top Go down
Suiryu Ketsueki

Suiryu Ketsueki

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:52 am

I'm posting here during school, so I don't if my absence post holds up but on behalf of myself and Mello I will post here.

Suiryu Ketsueki 9th division captain
Mello Ire 9th division Lieutenant
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:29 am

Name: Shinjou Kagaku
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:50 pm

posting for 2 people in all

tosu Egawa, Captain of the 11th
ice finger, just a random non-ranked shimigami
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties   The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gotei 13 Ranks and Duties
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next