Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Bountou Ranks

Go down 
+7
Bones
Johannes Debeil
Xanos Talon
Nikolaus
Mr. Polk
The Haitian
Zeroshin Hakura
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Bountou Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Bountou Ranks   Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:09 pm

These are the list of the current Legendary Bounts:

Note: The Bounto ranks are arranged in the style of chess, starting from the Monarch, all the way down to the knights, along with the fact they are adopting names from German nobility of the German empire under Prussian sovereignty.

True Leader:
0. Die Kaiser (The Emperor/True Leader) Mr. Polk

Leaders:

1. Die König (The King/Vice Leader)

2. Die Grossherzog (The Grand Duke/2nd Legendary) Rommel

Inquisitors:

3. Die Erzherzog (The ArchDuke/3rd Legendary) Ben

4. Die Herzog (The Duke/4th Legendary) Niko

Warlords:

5. Die Fürst (The Prince/5th Legendary) Johannes Debeil

6. Die Burggräf (The Burgrave/6th Legendary) Cocaine

Keepers of knowledge:

7. Die Gräf (The Count/7th Legendary) Annaleisa

8. Die Freiherr (The Baron/8th Legendary) Lieselotte

Auxiliary:

9. Die Edler Herr (The Lord/9th Legendary) - (Commander of the Ritters) Starr Roshan

10. Die Patrizierhaus (The Patrician/10th Legendary) - The Haptism

11. Die Herr Ritter (The Lord-Knight/11th Legendary) Claus

Glossary:

True Leader: The real leader in charge of the Bounts, his identity is kept a secret to a point nobody knows of his existence but as a councilman with supposedly figurehead-like political power over the Bount. Foreigners may not even know of his true role but as an advisor of sorts.

Leaders: Those who are in charge of the Bounts, they possess strength, power, will, intelligence and ingenuity to be considered the strongest of the strong, being in charge of directing operations to a major scale and making many decisions, some of them diplomatic and others internal.

Inquisitors: The jack-of-all-trades, Inquisitors are the right-hand of the Leaders, doing as what they will and even holding power as well over those who are lower than them. They are almost on par with the leaders in terms of combat effectiveness, but due to that, they are sent on the field and can be seen as 'field leaders' directing the will of their superiors wherever they go. They also are supervisors in a sense, or more accurately; overseers. They are the spotter of spies, finders of enemy intelligence and detectors of betrayal, making sure Bounto loyalty is in line, they themselves the most loyal of Bounto.

Warlords: They are made for battles, being tough in just about every sense. They'll be the ones to lead troops alongside enforcers in order to bring about the victory of the Bounts. Although they are lower in skills compared to the Enforcers, they are still very capable in their own rights as warriors, and have a massive endurance to be able to withstand through all ordeals of sorts.

Keepers of Knowledge: Being a special rank, keepers of knowledge are exempt from duties of their peers to simply handle 3 fields of sorts, intelligence services, medical support and technological research. Their duties are mostly around the field of knowledge, but their skills can be called upon when need be in battle. (Since this is a special rank, anyone in this are seen as equals and there can be challenge to both ranks at any times since numbers means nothing with them.)

Auxiliary: A group of defensively minded individuals out there to defend anything that has to do with Bounts. They are basically the opposite of warlords, whereas to warlords attack, Auxiliary defend. Another thing to be noted about the Auxiliary class is that they are the highest rank a foreign species in the Ritter ranks can achieve basically. Although some Auxiliary are strong in their own right that they can match up to even an Enforcer, they're ranks are simply that for upstart Bounts and foreigner races.

Note 1: All ranks are Captain Strength but with specific tasks, only the Enforcer is slightly beyond Captain strength, while Leaders and the True Leader are Captain-Commander level.

Note 2: The Legendary Bounts are now accepting Ritters (can be anyone as long as they are allied to the Bounto's they will serve their master first but then the rest of the legendary Bounto's second). Also another note is that Ritters will be viewed as an independant rank. They don't work under anyone but will take orders from Legendary Bounto's, they are in a way similar to how the ranking of the legendary Bounto's are set up, therefore they will be of their own accord. They aren't similar to how Fráccions or Vice Captains are, their rank represents their power, not who their superior is.

The Ritter are known as Knights in German.

If you wish to be an Ritter post here.

And If you were a Ritter, you get a codename to identify you by as your true identity shall be kept anonymous.

These are the list of current Ritter:

1st Ritter:

2nd Ritter:

3rd Ritter:

4th Ritter:

5th Ritter:

6th Ritter:

7th Ritter:

8th Ritter:

9th Ritter:

10th Ritter:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CURRENTLY WE HAVE ALMOST ALL THE LEGENDARY SEATS OPEN, SO YOU MUST QUICKLY SNATCH ONE! BUT ALSO IF YOU WERE A NON-BOUNTO, THEN YOU CAN GET THE RITTER SEATS.

Main Requirements:

1. You be at least literate and won't use 'newb' speak when posting.
2. When having a battle make sure you use a paragraph style.

Open seat Requirements:
If there is an open seat for a legendary here is the requirements.

A. Must be active most of the time, inactivity will not be tolerated, there will be booting. (IG: A week, a full moon, etc.)
B. The RPer must follow the agenda of the whole race, if there was going to be an attack on another race, then the person will attack the other race, if he goes against the agenda and does the opposite, then the person WILL be booted as a traitor.
C. Will be judged by their character sheet, and if possible, also their posts.

Snatching the Position:
If the seat is all taken up, you can take one of this and change the one who is in there.

1. Must complete the Main requirements.
2. [edit] you must now challenge the lowest ranking Bountou for their position
3. If he/she didn't agree you will automatically get the position. But if he/she agreed your fight will be held in the position battle.
4. If the battle has no reply in 48 hours, the last poster wins.
5. If you don't have the main requirements, your challenge will be considered null and void.
6. Those who have newly joined a position have an immunity of 1 week, meaning they will not be challenged for that time period.
7. If the challenger loses they are not allowed to challenge someone for a higher rank for 3 weeks.
8. There can be exceptions to having people share the same rank, if they filled the criteria of joining that is.
9. Losing a spot to another elite means you swap spots rather than anything else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bounto principles:

1. Never consume the entirety of a human soul too often or it shall bring the danger of the realms of the imbalance.

2. Never expose yourself or your doll to a spiritually aware figure or it shall bring the danger of being discovered and having unnecessary attention brought forth.

3. Never fight another spiritually aware figure, unless forced to, and when forced to, be sure to eliminate if one is aware of your existence, to fail to do so, is to bring danger to our endangered race.

4. Never reveal the identity of the Kaiser, for his identity should be kept a secret, and that secret should be a privilege, to fail to do so will bring danger to the Bounts for the leader will be targeted.

5. Treat the Konig as if he was the real leader, so as to encourage deception among the enemy and to keep the leader's identity safe.

6. Never disobey those who outrank you, to do so shall invoke punishment for insubordination, for at these tough times, there must be cooperation at all times.

7. Never even think of betrayal, to do so shall invoke the punishment fit only by death.

Last edited by Zeroshin Hakura on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Haitian

Bountou Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bountou Ranks   Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:09 pm

Give me my ol' vague #6 back.
Back to top Go down
http://soulpurify.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Bountou Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bountou Ranks   Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:53 pm

Hahahahaha. Whatever nugga hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

Bountou Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bountou Ranks   Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:48 am

Requesting 4th rank of the Inquisitors.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Bountou Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bountou Ranks   Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Whatever Nuggggaaahhh!
Back to top Go down
Xanos Talon

Xanos Talon

Bountou Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bountou Ranks   Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:04 pm

2nd Brahzzz! ;D

pl0x? kthxbai
Back to top Go down
http://xanos-d.mybrute.com/cellule
Johannes Debeil

Johannes Debeil

Bountou Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bountou Ranks   Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:49 pm

5th Please.
Back to top Go down
Bones

Bones

Bountou Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bountou Ranks   Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:21 am

Third would be nice~
Back to top Go down
Neytos Khaddaoui

Neytos Khaddaoui

Bountou Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bountou Ranks   Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Keeper of Knowledge please, doesn't matter which one, considering the rules of position battles with these ranks.
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

Bountou Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bountou Ranks   Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:34 pm

I wish to be the 11th, Me!
Back to top Go down
Lieselotte

Lieselotte

Bountou Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bountou Ranks   Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Whatever is available please. <3 :3
Back to top Go down
Layle

Layle

Bountou Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bountou Ranks   Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:09 pm

1. Die König (The King/Vice Leader): Mr. Voltair XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bountou Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bountou Ranks   Bountou Ranks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bountou Ranks
Page 1 of 1