Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Shinjou's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Shinjou's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Shinjou's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Shinjou's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Shinjou's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Shinjou's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Shinjou's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Shinjou's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Shinjou's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shinjou's Zunpakuto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinjou

Shinjou

Shinjou's Zunpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Shinjou's Zunpakuto   Shinjou's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:36 pm

Name: Sono Senkensha (The seer)

Manifestation: Sono Senkensha takes the form of a child skeleton. Shinjou assumes that this is because Sono Senkensha or Senkensha as Shinjou calls him is a very young spirit. Although, Senkensha is assumed to be a young spirit he is not very energetic, he’s actually the opposite. He is always depressed and pacifistic. In some occasions it can even feel as if he is evil but in all truth he is not. When he first appears Senkensha is often sitting upon a rock, looking lonely. Senkensha doesn’t like it when he is used to fight and often verbally expresses his dislike driving Shinjou mad.
Spoiler:

Release Phrase: See through all lies, Sono Senkensha

Family: Neutral

Level: Shikai

Sealed Zanpakuto: Shinjou’s katana is like most others but it has several distinct differences. For one both the sheath and the hilt are grey. The side facing the wielder is a dark grey almost black and the side facing the opponent is a light grey. At the end of the sheath it almost transforms into leather. The guard above the hilt is a perfect square with four exact 90 degrees angles. On the blade itself is the Zunpakuto’s name written in Japanese. The engraved letters are polished more so than the blade making it so they almost glow in the direct sunlight.
Spoiler:

Shikai: In Senkensha’s shikai he is transformed into what Shinjou describes as a bone blade. The blade itself is made out of metal like most blades but it is the handle instead that is bone. The bone which makes up the hilt is always cold to the touch for some reason. The original black hilt shows in the gaps between the bones. The blade is a quite unusual shape. It starts off almost like a scimitar then finishes with a rapier point.
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: When Shinjou actives Sono Senkensha he can see through a person’s cloths and flesh as if he was looking through an x-ray picture. Except that with this x-ray picture he can see all the organs and even notice the heart beat. Shinjou is also, able to notice any injuries that an x-ray would be able to detect. He can also detect any cancerous or infected organs within the body as well.

Techniques:
[Shiaki] Chinou Modifai (Brain Modify): Shinjou twists his fingers in a circular motion while pointed at the head. By doing this he can tamper with the Amygdala specifically, memory consolidation. By doing this he slows the memory consolidation and is able to change the emotional response towards a certain event or temporarily change that memory slightly. The longer he tampers with the memory the longer with will implant itself in that person’s brain. The control lasts for one post for every one post he maintains concentration. Concentration can be broken by making Shinjou drop his rotating hand or by causing him to move and such a way that he moves his hand out of the rotations. Cooldown 3 posts.

[Shikai] Hone Modifai (Bone Modify): Shinjou lifts his open hand with his palm facing the sky. He then concentrates on a particular bone in the opponent’s body. This causing the bone mineral density to decrease, from this decrease the bones are almost twice as easy to break or fracture after the one post charge. Charge one post. Cooldown 3 posts.

[Shikai] Joukei Inta-seputo (Sight Intercept): Shinjou lifts his closed hand up with the back of his hand facing the sky. He then extends his pointer and index finger while keeping them slightly separated and pointing them at the opponent. By doing this Eiki is intercepting the electrical signal that the eyes send to the brain causing them to go temporarily blind. The blindness stays for one post for every one post that Eiki holds his fingers in this position. If he has to move his hand in a way that intercepts the concentration the technique is disabled immediately. Cooldown is 3 posts.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou's Zunpakuto   Shinjou's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:59 pm

Oh you should have been my third seat this zanpoktou is freaking epic. Anyway Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou's Zunpakuto   Shinjou's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Bankai: When Shinjou activates his bankai a large circle of mist appears around him. From the outside the mist blocks all sight inwards but, once inside the large bubble you can see clearly. The bubble only takes on the look of mist so prying eyes cannot see inside. Inside the bubble there is no mist at all and you can see through the layers of the bubble to the outside world. Along with you not being able to see inside you cannot hear or speak to anyone inside the bubble although, while inside the bubble you can speak to and hear anyone else inside not outside. The bubble is one hundred meters in all directions including upwards. The bubble does not reach underground so anyone under the ground beneath it is not effected until they surface.

Bankai Ability: Shinjou retains all of his techniques and his shikai ability when he activates his bankai. They are all the exact same with one exception all of his previous abilities effect anyone within the bubble at the time. If someone enters during the duration of his effect they are not effected. Shinjou gains one ability after activating his bankai; he is twice as fast as he previously was in his shikai.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou's Zunpakuto   Shinjou's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:54 pm

Approved, as long as the bubble isn't as big as the sereitei.
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou's Zunpakuto   Shinjou's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:28 pm

Kanbou Modifai [Cell Modify]: Shinjou lifts his hand to roughly eye level with his fingers closed tightly and his palm facing himself and the back of his hand facing his opponent. He then quickly spins it around so the palm is now facing his opponent which activates the technique. Shinjou alters T-cells and B-cells; B-cells to produce more antibodies and T-cells to activate the B-cells more and not be able to determine healthy cells from unhealthy ones. In short the immune system begins to attack itself which weakens it. This could provide long term damage if it continues for a long while but, the main point of the technique is to weaken the opponent's resistance to Shinjou's other techniques. Every post his hand remains in this position the immune system becomes weaker and weaker but, it can be broken by disrupting his hand motion in some way. Cooldown is four posts. For every one post he remains the concentration, the other technique's duration goes up by one post.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou's Zunpakuto   Shinjou's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:35 am

Make the CD 5 posts, and approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinjou's Zunpakuto   Shinjou's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinjou's Zunpakuto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com