Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

BLack Flames(remake)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dage Shibo

Dage Shibo

BLack Flames(remake) Empty
PostSubject: BLack Flames(remake)   BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Name:

Manifestation: Dage’s Zanpakutô spirit is an over sized black dragon named Harumagedon(Armageddon) it shows its self from a thick cloud. he can walk on his back legs when needed but manly walks on all fours. Harumagedon has wings of scaly feathers, He stands 20 ft on its Back legs. 12'6 on all fours Harumagedon has long talons and whip like tail. Harumagedon is very dangerous, he care little bout others lives. Although he will not openly attack Dage with the intent to kill, he will constantly jeer and taunt Dage's weaknesses. This often sparks his violent, wrath filled temper which drives him to commit heinous acts on the battlefield, and leaves him an emotional wreck and ultimately unstable mentally. Despite this, it is his Zanpakuto spirit's unpredictable manner coupled with Dage's own mental instability they are able to achieve perfect teamwork. It is in every sense... harmony within chaos.
When working in full harmony with Harumagedon, a thin red aura may sometimes surround Dage. This is not because of any mutual feelings that Dage and Harumagedon share for one another, but simply proof that as long as Dage holds breath in his lungs, Harumagedon will not allow Dage to die. If Dage should fall, Harumagedon would vanish as well. It is because of his selfish desire to exist and grow stronger, Harumagedon will continue to feed Dage his strength until he is certain that Dage will survive a life threatening situation.

Release Phrase: sekai harumagedon endo

Family: Fire, offensive

Level: shikai

Sealed Zanpakuto: Dage spent most of his life fighting which left him fighting many with a tool not truly suited for his size and power, Dage's blade began to chip and dull Harumagedon knew what Dage was thinking and they began to reforge the blade into something heavier something that could handle the full impact of Dage's strikes. What came of this was a thirty thirty pound seven foot blade that was of Medieval influence a thicker and heavier blade would allow over powering and crushing blows allowing Dage to over whelm those he fights. click

Shikai: The blade Dage welds splits into two long handled blades that come to a point looking as though they are wide blade spears. Although they look the same the left blade is two inches shorter then the right not something most can see until its too late, the right blade is six feet three inches long while the left is only six feet each have the ability to extend the handle size to that of a spear pole and can be used as such, the extensions of the handles are unseen in small increments but is highly noticeable in lager growth of which it can reach six feet. Dage will use this blades one at a time or if need be both at once in which he will use a counter attack and attacker style of combat, the left blade being for counters and the right blade for attacking which when used at the same time throws off timing of those who fight Dage and keeping them on their toes. click

Shikai Ability: Black flames covers Dages body about three inches from his body, it acts as like his normal reiryoku changing his reatsu into a elemental type allowing Dage to use flames that burn close to seven hundred degree through thought or hand motions. More so Dage's skin becomes scolding to the touch as a side effect. Dage gains the ability to use shakunetsu no kaze (burning wind):When swung the metal of Harumagedon pushes out super heated air busts in the direction in which it is swung. The air bursts are incredibly hot and can set fire to a entire small scale building, It is a highly dangerous attack, which serves to even cause bodily harm to Dage with every attack. The violent vibrations affect the bones within Dage's hands, and it is due to this weakness that the attack can only be fired 2 to 3 times in succession before a resting period 2 posts. After which, he can resume an all out assault once more with this attack. To date, it is known to others that his limit is five shots a day, but due to Dage's violent tendencies he may ignore it at times. The black flames are not effected by wind or other forces out side of Dage which he uses to heal wounds, and being that its his reatsu it can be used underwater and in the vacuum of space while also heating the air also being that the flames become his reiryoku, those who are stronger then him can keep the flames at bay for a short time before Dage over whelms them which stands at five posts.

Bankai:

Bankai Ability:

Techniques:

Solar Flare: the second shikai tec and the killing blow at shikai level. he use his Nenshou Kaze to make a twelve foot wave that burns at almost 900 degrees and is slow moving allowing most to out run it with only small burns. And leaves the air at 300 degrees for four post then it cools to normal temp after that. Its has a two post cool down.

Last edited by Dage Shibo on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

PostSubject: Re: BLack Flames(remake)   BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: BLack Flames(remake)   BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:12 am

Whoa whoa whoa, wait right just there, matey, I got a problem with his Zanpakuto.

Quote :
Black flames explode ten feet around Dage, it acts as like his normal reiryoku changing his reatsu into a elemental type allowing Dage to use flames that burn close to two thousand degree flames through thought or hand motions. More so Dage's skin becomes scolding to the touch as a side effect. Dage gains the ability to use shakunetsu no kaze (burning wind):When swung the metal of Harumagedon pushes out super heated air busts, in the direction in which it is swung. The air bursts are incredibly hot and can set fire to a entire building, It is a highly dangerous attack, which serves to even cause bodily harm to Dage with every attack. The violent vibrations affect the bones within Dage's hands, and it is due to this weakness that the attack can only be fired 2 to 3 times in succession before a resting period 2 posts. After which, he can resume an all out assault once more with this attack. To date, it is known to others that his limit is five shots a day, but due to Dage's violent tendencies, he may ignore it at times As a side note the black flames are not effected by wind or other forces out side of Dage which he uses to heal wounds, and being that its his reatsu it can be used underwater and in the vacuum of space while also heating the air.

You should seriously nerf down their powers, exploding black flame that happens around 12 feet becoming scolding to the touch makes you basically immune to other fire and also melee combat, I don't like how you can set fire to an entire building, 2000 celsius is too much, AND air bursts are just too OP'd, set more weaknesses, so therefore APPROVAL is revoked in favor of PENDING until he nerfs it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLack Flames(remake)   BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:07 am

ok i thought i changed most of it and this Zan as been approved on many sites, and its 10 feet and air expands so it could do it, also just because being scolding to the touch does not mean other styles can not have effects such as kido and other skills that can easily over power me. and its not celsius its meant to be degrees. No matter what i have been beaten with this same Zan its not op i made it based on my chars profile of which he really does not have control so hes very brash and unrefined and if i run out low on reiryoku i have no power which means that i have no flames, but if thats not good for you my char does not use his reatsu often so this zan is only if he does so.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: BLack Flames(remake)   BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:12 am

Neiko your not a mod... so mind you rown business and shut up.. Dage dont worry about it, If zero had thought it to much he would have said so and asked you to edit it.

P.S: I am an ignorant asshat because I never knew Niko was an admin, and by my hubris, decided to ignorantly voice out my opinion without realizing that Niko is giving a professional evaluation on the basis that this Zanpakuto is OP'd.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: BLack Flames(remake)   BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:22 am

Yeah... see, I don't know how much Reiryoku you have. You have 2000 degrees, a quarter of the sun's core temperature. It could DISINTEGRATE SOMEONE. Which is extremely OP'd. I don't care if other sites approved you, the only site I was aware which approved this ability was Arrancar dynasty, to which it isn't notable for their eagle eyed staff minus a few. Anyways, if you don't want your Zanpakuto approved, and on hiatus, meaning you CAN'T use it for that time, then I suggest not to edit it.

Oh, and Tosu, thank you for realizing your mistakes of what you just said through the inclusion of P.S.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BLack Flames(remake)   BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:47 pm

So what change it cuz you think i am going to mod with it or that mess thanks for the insult but i will lower it to a unrealistic level but being that you you know me from arrancar dynasty you know that i lost with this zan but what ever if you must complain about it i will change the temp. But you fail to see that some one with higher levels then me can over come that due to it being linked to my power level which means anyone captain level and higher can not be burned by having a greater reatsu levels then me or reatsu blocking but of course no one would think about that but the hell with it i will change it.

Its been changed.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: BLack Flames(remake)   BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Right... and seeing how you are more on the regular level, I am sure you'd look for regular level opponents than elites. Anyways, just what was the significant change about it? Only thing I saw so far is that you kept the same powers, made it lower, but it's still OP'd from the looks of it. Get rid of the whole 10 feet black flame ability and make it into a tech. The air burst thingy, don't put whole building, it just ticks people off. If you address those changes, I'll approve them depending on how you fix it.
Back to top Go down
Dage Shibo

Dage Shibo

PostSubject: Re: BLack Flames(remake)   BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:08 pm

seeing how you keep insulting me i have changed my zan but just to let you know i made this Zan due to be me being a Lt and knowing that captains are stronger and Espada i made it so i have a handicap not that i am on any level but i changed it.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: BLack Flames(remake)   BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:51 am

NOT TO START A FIGHT... this is just a captains view.

dage i like the edited first tech, but to keep it far to others, and i hate to even type this, maybe you should throw in how many post a higher ranked soul reaper or more powerful enemy can hold off the attack, and maybe instead of a small building, maybe just a single leveled ranch styled house. Solar flare should have a higher cool down seeing as its your finishing move. Personally, i like the turning of riestu into an elemental force, but maybe a lower temperature couldn't hurt.

And Niko, again sorry i never saw your name on any of the mods list i checked. And not to doubt your editing of my post, but please note this... every one here, who knows me, knows i don't ass kiss, except to zero but thats out of respect for the original captain commander and the only guy here i every truly got my ass kicked by, that didn't have to juggle his order of attacks around to win.

AGAIN, NOT TRYING TO START A FIGHT JUST GIVING A CAPTAINS VIEW OF A ZAN... AND AN APOLOGY FOR NOT SEEING YOUR NAME ON ANY OF THE MOD LIST.
Back to top Go down
Dage Shibo

Dage Shibo

PostSubject: Re: BLack Flames(remake)   BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:26 am

i made more changes Captain.
Back to top Go down
Tosu Egawa

Tosu Egawa

PostSubject: Re: BLack Flames(remake)   BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:46 pm

I find nothing wrong with it... so approved unless someone has a problem with it
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: BLack Flames(remake)   BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:08 am

Tosu, did Jade or Zero give you authority to approve Zanpakutou and character?

Well, I think its good, but I am having trouble with the last tech thing. Make the cool down 3 post and this is as good as approved.

>APPROVED<

BLack Flames(remake) 2df9c91debb3b4e497a7addd53d0abdf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLack Flames(remake)   BLack Flames(remake) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLack Flames(remake)
Page 1 of 1