Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Verbrennung und Kraft I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Verbrennung und Kraft I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Verbrennung und Kraft I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Verbrennung und Kraft I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Verbrennung und Kraft I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Verbrennung und Kraft I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Verbrennung und Kraft I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Verbrennung und Kraft I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Verbrennung und Kraft I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Verbrennung und Kraft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

Verbrennung und Kraft Empty
PostSubject: Verbrennung und Kraft   Verbrennung und Kraft I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:42 pm

Name: Verbrennung

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Medium: His white blind eye is a doll's medium.

Doll Ablity: There are two variants of this ability, one is the liquid and the other is the gas. The liquid is not as well manipulated as the gas but nonetheless maneuverable by the owner. It is less dense from water and is ignitable but only under Niko's whim, as he can lead it to combust. The gas follows the same property and functions the same way as the liquid but is the faster variant, but albeit weaker, as the liquid can easily burn through and incinerate thanks to the napalm-like properties, the gas is also flammable, and follows the same principle of going on fire with Niko's whims. The gas can be manipulated by moving through the air as Niko wants it too, and follows the same chemical properties as a normal ignitable gas would with a few exceptions mentioned above. The gas and liquid can be exerted through any mediums of the body of Niko due to the fact that his eye is the medium of the doll, but most often through his skin rather than his clothing because even a fire-retardant isn't enough to put out the Greek-like fire of the German. Though Niko is completely immune to his own fire. Niko could manage to not only combust his flames but send them in a state of 'explosions' and trigger destruction on a wider scale than his normal ability of igniting things, to which he may also use his powers to a regenerative feature which he may replace a lost limb or organ by composing his liquid into a solid state, hardening it and making it permanent, making it a part of himself, and though if the battle had finished, the weakened formation of a new lost tissue, organ or whatever becomes permanently hard as his normal body. Though the nature of his gas is that if it was ever near another fire, it won't be set, only to Niko's unique fire that it can be set, which isn't really Reiatsu in nature but is fed by this gas, which is to say naturally excrement through Niko's body, and if it were ever absorbed, it may have been integrated with a person's body which Niko can simply explode or manipulate. The combustable fire though can absorb air if need be, though it isn't it's main fuel source, which is to say Niko's Reiatsu is. If need be, he can warm up his particles and has an absolute control over them. Even when it is "manipulated by others".

Element: Fire.

Techniques:

Name - Formation.
' By meshing up his liquid substance to form something close to a solid, ice-like yet of different composition due to the fact it is a unique ability that Niko possesses, he can create a clone. The maximum he can maintain are 3. Each one of them have the distinct ability to explode and induce shrapnel on the opponent, be it in an instantaneous explosion under the whim of the user. '
Post Durations: Permanent, has to be destroyed in which case it'll explode or disperse.
Cooldown: 3 posts per clone usage to a total of nine posts, 3 post restores one usage slot.
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Verbrennung und Kraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verbrennung und Kraft   Verbrennung und Kraft I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Approved unless denied later.
Back to top Go down

Verbrennung und Kraft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Bountou Doll Creation :: Old Bountou Doll Applications-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com