Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Sakashima W.I.P I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Sakashima W.I.P I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Sakashima W.I.P I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Sakashima W.I.P I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Sakashima W.I.P I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Sakashima W.I.P I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Sakashima W.I.P I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Sakashima W.I.P I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Sakashima W.I.P I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Sakashima W.I.P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izanagi

Izanagi

Sakashima W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Sakashima W.I.P   Sakashima W.I.P I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:36 am

Name: Sakashima~ Reverse

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Release Phrase:
March on The South and Conquer

Family:
Kido

Level:
Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto:
Sakashima exists as a paired weapon in the form of a Kodachi and a Katana. The Kodachi being all that it is, exists as a fixed length in comparison to that of a Wakazashi. Being only a couple of inches shorter than its Katana pair. More precisely 7 inchesshorter than the Katana that it is paired with. Both blades have a slight curve with a round shaped Cross guard. Inside the circle of the cross guard there is a six pointed star. From the middle of this sixpoint star extends the blades of both weapons. The color of the six pointed stars is dark in color, with the outer layer being silver. The hilt of the sword is also black with white stripes wrapping around bothhilts. The Garb of both weapons is also of a red and black color with diamond shaped patterns on them.

Shikai:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability:
Sakashima is more or less a mischievous Zanapakuto and its ability will demonstrate these traits. Once released into its Shikai state,Sakashima will ensnare its targets by trapping them inside its reiatsu. Once trapped inside its Reiatsu the target will be affected by its ability thereafter. In order for someone to become caught up in its ability, the wielder will send out a wave of Reiatsu from their blade(s). This wave of Reiatsu is rather subtle and can be mistaken as nothing but an harmless demonstration of power. The wave of Reiatsu will send small vibrations through the body and into the brain. The Reiatsu wave can travel up to 40 meters away from the wielder before dissipating. Which means those within its Range will be affected by the wave of Reiatsu if they’re caught in it. The main purpose of this wave is to cause a cerebrum malfunction. Its at this point that Sakashima’s ability can be seen as nothing more than a child’s game of sorts. During its Shikai stage Sakashima affects 2 functions of the Cerebrum. Being classed as a game by its wielder, there are of course certain rules to the game. Sakashima’s ability normal stays in affect until its it sealed. After 7 posts of the first part to Sakashima’s ability has passed another stage will come into affect. So it will move on from movement and into the perception processing stage. Being trapped inside Sakashima’s Reiatsu simply means that the target will be forced to play its rules. It is merely a way of activating its ability during battle.

Movement:

Once Sakashima’s ability begins to affect the target, it will cause a malfunction as far as movement is concerned. So much so that the opponent will end up doing the opposite of what they’re meant to be doing. The laws of the game can be seen as strict sometimes more than anything. By obstructing the conscious and volitional motor functions of the body. Sakashima can induce a number of effects. The Target wanting to move left, will move to the right instead. The same goes if the target wanted to go up, this malfunction of the body will cause the target to go down. In essence the target will end up doing the opposite of what they’re meant to do. A kick will become a punch instead, like wise turning to the right, will see one turn to the left instead. For example the target may have had the intentions to duck, but instead stood up as a result of this malfunction.

Perception

Processing: Moving on from the conscious and volitional motor malfunctions of the body. Sakashima’s ability will begin to affect its victim on a sensory basis. With its other abilities already in affect, Sakashima will aim to affect the target’s visual, auditory and ability to touch/feel. This malfunction of the body is very similar to Sakashima’s previous stage. A whisper can be perceived as a deafening sound, like wise a deafening sound can be mistaken for a mere whisper. A touch on the arm can be confused for a touch on the leg. Like wise a touch on the back can be mistaken for a touch on opposite side of the body. A touch on the left, can be mistaken for a touch on the right and vice versa. Being the Game master Sakashima’s ability to affect an opponent on a visual level is quite exception. Being in control of what the opponent perceives Visually. Means that Sakashima can create or project images in order fool an opponent. For example once someone is playing by Sakashima’s rules. The wielder is able to create things based on their imagination. Such as tornado, fires, water etc as long as the opponent is affected by Sakashima. Most importantly if an opponent is burned by fire, their brain will process it as being real. This comes down to a cerebrum malfunction. Although the visual theatrics aren’t real its enough to set traps. Again this is a game and Sakashima is the game master. Which means in terms of perception the wielder can accomplish a lot of things.

Bankai Description:

Name: Sejin Sakashima~ The World Reversed

Description:

During this stage of his Bankai, Suigetsu’s appearance would’ve undergone a few changes. The Shinigami would now be dressed on black and white clothing quite similar to that of an Arrancar’s. Resting on Suigetsu’s shoulders will be a pair of skull mask, red and black ones to be precise. The sleeves of his garments would have extended, fitting closely to his arms. Around his waist also will be a belt with three skull masks lining it. The bottom half of his clothing would also be ragged in appearance. On the Shinigami’s back will be a pair of Dark angelic wings if they can be called that. The Shinigami’s wing span will be large enough to protect Cross from incoming attacks, as well as allowing flight. The wings however are not invincible and is merely apart of his Bankai.
Which means it is vulnerable to damage just like Cross is during this stage. Covering the Shinigami’s forearms will be a pair of black gauntlets, built for parrying melee attacks. As for his weapons
Suigetsu’s Scimitars would have changed slightly. This time round there will be a pair of Green Sash extending from both hilts. The Sash on each sword will extend up to fourteen inches in length. There will also be a dark fur around the cross guard of both blades. The top half of both swords would have become more rigid or saw like. Giving both weapons not only the ability to cut, but to also shred an opponents skin upon contact.

Bankai Ability:

Adding to its already existing ability to cause the Victim’s Cerebrum to malfunction. Sakashima’s ability will reach its 3rd and final stage during battle. By sending waves of reiatsu through the body, the vibrations will travel to the brain. The effects in terms of movements and perceptions however would be affected even more.Sakashima's Reiatsu will cause the Victim's Cerebrum to malfunction in such a way. That the Victim will suffer from brain damage. This added cerebrum malfunction will come in the form of temporary amnesia.This temporary memory loss will cause the Victim to not form memories of previous events. Basically whatever happened during the time of Sakashima’s Shikai release. All the way to its Bankai release will not be remembered. This will give the caster the ability to capitalize on the ignorance of his opponent. Not being able to remember what Sakashima is capable of doing. Which means if the victim had figured out a way to counter Sakashima’s ability. They will have to go through this same process again, which can be beneficial to the wielder. There are also episodes of memory loss after a certain period of time has passed. This generally affects the new memories that was stacked after the initial memory loss. (After every 8th post, the memory is wiped during bankai, in which the victim has to form new ones). As stated Sakashima's ability to affect the target's movements and perception would be more potent. In terms of movements, the victim would suffer from partial paralysis as the cerebrum seize to function properly. This partial paralysis will affect the victim's muscle power and precision. Practically reducing their normal muscle power and precision, to half of what it should be. As Sakashima's ability goes to work on the Victim's movements. Speed movements such as Shyunpo, Sonido etc would become far more sluggish. Again reducing the opponent's speed to half of what it should be.(This normally takes effect after 3 posts has passed. But reaches its peak by the 10th post). Like its Shikai counter part Sakashima's bankai form will also affect the victim's perception of course. However this time it is far more violent compared to its Shikai form. In terms of perception, the brain damage will cause the victim to be in a drunken state. Attacking the Cerebrum Sakashima will affect the Victim on a sensory basis. Sakashima's ability to affect the opponent on a visual basis will no longer be one dimensional. Instead images can be perceived to be in several places at one. This will allow the user to set traps much easier using this confusion. Being the prankster or Game master that it is. Sakashima in its Bankai stage will possess the ability to invade someone’s inner world. Whenever this is done Sakashima can change this person’s inner world into his own. This also works against opponent’s of other races. By invading the opponent’s mind so to speak. Sakashima can wage an inner war against the opponent by affecting their perception. Again changing everything into his own little game show.

Techniques: (Must have this template for all Techs)

Name:
Effect:
Duration and or Cooldown:

Last edited by Izanagi on Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Sakashima W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakashima W.I.P   Sakashima W.I.P I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:52 pm

Are there any limits or sort?
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Sakashima W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakashima W.I.P   Sakashima W.I.P I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:07 pm

>APPROVED<

This is approved from the limits you told me at the CB. Just make the memory thing last for 2 posts maximum, okay?

Sakashima W.I.P 2df9c91debb3b4e497a7addd53d0abdf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sakashima W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakashima W.I.P   Sakashima W.I.P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakashima W.I.P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Old Zanpaktou Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com