Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Niiro vs. Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Niiro vs. Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Niiro vs. Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Niiro vs. Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Niiro vs. Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Niiro vs. Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Niiro vs. Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Niiro vs. Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Niiro vs. Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Niiro vs. Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niiro Ryuu

Niiro Ryuu

Niiro vs. Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Niiro vs. Hunter   Niiro vs. Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Niiro had fell out of the sky landing on the front side of his body. He stood up and brushed the grass off of outfit. It seemed as if the Arrancar had landed onto what looked like someone's backyard. He looked around to see a slide, playground set, and a big ass pool (it actually looked like a big ass). Half of the area was grass the other was sandy with woodchips. He turned his head back to in front of him to see a big ass house (it didn't look like a big ass xD). He begun walking towards it with his scythe rested upon his left shoulder. As he walked he thought, How the hell did I get here and what kind of place is this? The man stopped halfway from the literal big ass pool to the non-literal big ass house. He put his right foot in front of him and pushed off of it. With that simple push he lifted up towards the house. He would then tap his foot on the top of it making sure that he securely landed up there without getting hurt. He then scoped out the area to see a street a few miles away. He then looked up looking for the Garganta that he fell from, but he couldn't find one. He guessed that it had closed up already. He then waited for someone to appear to spark his interest.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Niiro vs. Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niiro vs. Hunter   Niiro vs. Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:40 pm

The young reaper came out of the sky diving down to the backyard, he wanted to check out this unusual reiatsu which seemed like an arrancars. He then back flips and lands on his feet. Holding his wooden hilt with his right hand he looked around and saw the arrancar along with a garganta. Hunter smirked and gripped his wooden hilt tighter than usual and decided to check if this arrancar can be scared off by DK's amazing reiatsu.
The arrance was somewhere on the building and Hunter quickly jumped toward it, he was sensing his reiatsu closely, following it he was flying toward the top. He arrived and saw the arrancar was not looking, he was looking the other way, and couldn't see Hunter.

Hunter then stares at him and then concentrates a portion of his reiatsu into his wooden sword, gathering it, but his reiatsu was still invisible and he arrived there silently like the dead night. He then waited a couple of seconds and it gathered he quickly flinched and released the portion of reiatsu he gathered in his wooden sword. Releasing it would be enough to scare off an ordinary arrancar. He then stepped on the corse ground, walking toward the arrancar, he stared with a blood thirsty look, he then places the back of his wooden sword on his right shoulder. Walking toward him, his blue or sort of white reiatsu was releasing rapidly, but it was only a portion of DK's reiatsu. Each step caused some of the solid ground to crack by Hunter's reiatsu. His reiatsu was powerful and DK had more reiatsu than ordinary captains. He had the reiatsu that was capable of choking weaklings by releasing a portion of it alone.

Eyeing the arrancar, he drew closer then stopped once he was close enough, but he was out of sword range, and he could easily dodge if the arrancar were to shoot his cero. He then said" Leave now if you value your worthless life" he said heartlessly with a strong tone, but his face expression was left heartless.

DK was ready for a fight, if he released his shikai, it would be able to quickly stab the arrancar, but he hoped that the arrancar would just leave peacefully. He then stepped back one step, then releasing more reiatsu that made a sort of barrier around Hunter, a barrier of reiatsu. Amazing, are all captain's reiatsu capable of doing this? Hunter was no ordinary joe, he was one of a kind. The young reaper then prepared a stance with his sword, he prepared a battou jutsu, putting his wooden sword closely to his right, with his god like speed, he can quickly strike his opponent in a blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
Niiro Ryuu

Niiro Ryuu

Niiro vs. Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niiro vs. Hunter   Niiro vs. Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Niiro stood there staring into the blue abyss called the sky. He stared zoning out into his own little world. It was as if the Espada had walked into an imaginary land known only by him. While daydreaming he saw everything not possible of happening on this planet. He saw things flying that's not supposed to fly and things swim that aren't supposed to swim. He saw things that was past space. It was like he was seeing everything but this present time on this planet called Earth. Niiro had never fallen this deep into his own mind like this before.

He saw peace between everything in that world of his. Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Bounto, and Vizards were peaceful towards each other. That quickly snapped Niiro out of his current state. He knew that there could never be peace between them all. Maybe two of the groups listed above but never all of them. As he snapped into reality he felt the presence of a Shinigami. The reiatsu of the Shinigami was strong so he figured it was a Captain. He squeezed tighter on the grip of his dual bladed scythe as he turned his head to the Shinigami. He then said, "Hi Captain. How are you today?" He paused for a few seconds and said, "Me? I'm just fine." Niiro had almost completely disregarded the words of the Captain and smiled.

Niiro wasn't as ignorant as he seemed. He was just in one of those moods where everything just seemed to slow down. If you looked this humanoid creature in its eyes you would probably think that he was high. Unfortunately the man wasn't high, he hasn't gotten to smoke that much since he became an Arrancar. He loved a good joint though, especially if it was flavored. Weed was like the key to open Niiro's door to complete udder happiness, but enough about drugs...

The Espada let out a little chuckle, then a small smile appeared upon the man's face. He turned his head to look at the Shinigami to see if he was still there. He faced back to his original position and said, "Shinigami Captain, I'll think about leaving momentarily. Only on two conditions though." He the put his left hand in the air with his index finger up indicating the number one. "Tell me your name, your rank, and division. Mine is Niiro Odokemono Ryuu, Sexta Espada." He then added his left middle finger to the index finger indicating the number two. "Fight me. Then I'll think about thinking about leaving." Niiro then quickly turned his head to the Captain. Upon the Sexta Espada's face was a crooked smile as he awaited the movement of the Captain while gripping his scythe even tighter and exerting a small portion of his own purple and black reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Niiro vs. Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niiro vs. Hunter   Niiro vs. Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Hunter growled at the ignorance of the arrancar and shook his head. Making a weird expression on his face, he stepped a bit back and said" I see you're the talkative type, or people that are just in the mood, I see" he said eyeing the shinigami, checking his fighting spirit, DK relied on sensing there reiatsu to predict there movements. He used to be the fastest in the entire sereitei.

He then smirks and speaks once more" I am Hunter, better known as DK, I am the captain of the 5th division" he said with a completely heartless expression. Eyeing his opponent, sensing his reiatsu closely, but if DK were to sense a disturbance in his reiatsu, it would mean he was going to attack. DK walked a step forward then spoke" Hmm? Fight me? Eh, let me think.... Okay, if you survive my bankai for more than a few minutes, then that will be a win for you, pretty reasonable, don't you think?" a small smile rose on Hunter's face, he was mocking or taunting his enemy. His battou jutsu would be of no use to this arrancar. He was planning on killing this arrancar with his bankai for, it has been a long time since Hunter was able to use his bankai.

DK's bankai has never been seen by anyone who are still alive, not even the other captains. DK showed his bankai to a captain once to qualify for his captain position, however the captain who witnessed Hunter's bankai is no more. DK eliminated everyone who ever saw his bankai, his bankai was rumored to be so strong that it could kill Lieutenants just by releasing it, of course this was not true, but the rumors actually underestimated his bankai. What was DK's extraordinary bankai? DK was quite relaxed right now, and prepared his sword. He still kept it in its original sealed wood version. DK would only release it, if his enemy were to force him.
Back to top Go down
Niiro Ryuu

Niiro Ryuu

Niiro vs. Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niiro vs. Hunter   Niiro vs. Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:09 am

Niiro turned to the man and was thinking that the Captain was underestimating him. He obviously did not know what the Espada was capable of. He figured that he would have to show him, but he would now show him all of his moves, well at least for right now. Although the Espada looked as if he wasn't capable of doing much, he was very powerful. He knew that if he could wait this fight out then he could win, it was either that or show the Captain of the Fifth Division his true power. He had to think something out quick, so that he could give the man an answer. Niiro, the Sexta Espada, took one step foward and looked at the Shinigami Captain in his eyes and said, "Don't underestimate me Shinigami."

The Arrancar's entire attitude had changed. He was once in a somewhat happy mood. He had himself a natural high, but it quickly went away. He loved a good fight, so he would either get very excited as the fight progressed or he would get very tense. There was no way to know with this Espada, for he had a somewhat bipolar personality. The only bad thing was this only happened during a fight, and well his movements would then become very unpredictable. Niiro the Sexta Espada then thought, I'll see if I can go without using my Ress'. The Arrancar then swung his giant scythe not entending on attacking but more like moving it to his opposite side.

The Espada named Niiro Odokemono Ryuu then said to the man, "I agree to your terms." The Arrancar then shifted his body so that the left side of his body was facing the direction the Captain named Hunter, or DK, was facing; the right side of his body was facing towards the Captain of the Fifth Division. After all of the movemnts he made he then turned his head to the Shinigami and said, "I'll let you make the first move Hunter the Captain of the Fifth Division." Niiro then wondered if the Captain knew exactly what the man with half a mask over the left side of his face was capable of, and if he knew that he was the sixth strongest Arrancar in Hueco Mundo. If the Captain didn't know then... well he would just be lacking of information. With that in mind, Niiro waited for the Captain to to make his move.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Niiro vs. Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niiro vs. Hunter   Niiro vs. Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:04 am

Hunter smirked then thought to himself" Should I use the Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki?" he asked himself, but he wasn't sure if his enemy deserved that form of sword style, he didn't even know if he should use his bankai. DK then smirked and spoke" Hmm, I change my mind about our terms, how bout pure fighting, without special powers, zanpakutou, not anything, just sword fighting, how bout that?" he wanted to test out his swordsmanship skills, but still not sure if he should use Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki, that was in fact his ultimate form of sword style.

His Hiten Mitsurugi style was not a laughing matter, and not at all weak, his ultimate form was Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki, but he had many forms of the hiten mitsurugi to defeat many in a split second. The hiten mitsurugi style gives you god like speed that matches the flash step technique that is a general skill for all shinigami, but he was wondering if this arrancar would deserve his Kuzu-ryusen a form where is almost impossible to dodge. DK had an advantage in sword speak considering he is the master of the hiten mitsurugi style, the one to pass on the ultimate form, Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki.

Hunter was prepared for a fight with swords, preparing a stance for a battou jutsu, he then spoke up" Hmm? I believe you're the 6th strongest espada among hueco mundo, right? Well, since I am fighting one of the strongest, please attack first" he said putting a smirk up. Putting his right foot forward, if he had put his left foot forward like a rookie, he would be stabbed. Only rookies make a mistake that futile, DK has trained many rookies to use battou jutsu and taught them some of the forms of the Hiten Mitsurugi style, but none of them fulfilled DK's expectations, he wanted them to learn the Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki, but they did not succeed to learn the secret of Kuzu-ryusen which was needed in order to master the ultimate form Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki.
Back to top Go down
Niiro Ryuu

Niiro Ryuu

Niiro vs. Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niiro vs. Hunter   Niiro vs. Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:17 am

Niiro was surprised that the Captain had changed his mind about the terms of their fight. This disappointed the Sexta Espada, but he couldn't help, but help let out a small chuckle. He then shook his head and looked the opposite direction. After taking one more deep gaze into the blue sky he turned his attention back to the Shinigami he was suppposed to be fighting against. He moved the scythe from his right hand to his left hand which would slightly change his battle position. This was something the Arrancar would do only if he thought that the fight would be intense.

The Sexta Espada knew that fighting this Captain would most likely be intense so he knew that he would have to scope out the area in order to use everything around him to defeat the Captain of the Fifth Division. The man with half a mask on his face, a small hole through his chest (hollow hole), and the a tattoo of the number six on his arm found a few things around the area that he could use for his advantage. Any of those things could have been either a distraction, a form of attack, or a form of defense. Even though the Espada was almost positive that he had never been there before he could have sworn that he knew this place like the back of his hand.

Niiro Ryuu had spun the handle of his scythe around the wrist on his left hand with his one left hand. It circled around a few times and then he grabbed with his left hand as well. It wasn't that he was showing off, but he did that before everyone of his fights, or at least most of them. The Arrancar then said, "Fine. Let's begin." He took his scythe and tapped the part of the roof in front of him gently. With that one tap he pushed some of his spiritual energy, or reiatsu, into the blade and broke the roof, causing it to collaspe. Apparently the man had put more reiatsu into it then what he thought for the entire had soon collasped afterwards. The man had stood there, floating somewhat and began to make a slash but he was far away from the Shinigami named Hunter. Before he had completely made the slash, so that would be halfway, the man had used a Sonido to disappear and then reappear in front of the Captain. As soon as his horizontal slash had gotten to the other side of the Arrancar, that would be the right side, he would use Sonido again to appear ten meters away from the Captain. When the Arrancar had attacked he was just out of the range of the Captain of the Fifth Division, but was close enough for his scythe's blade to cut; because of the distance it was only enough to make a flesh wound. Before the Arrancar had even attacked he charged reiatsu through his entire body which would thicken his Hierro.

The Espada would then stay where he was waiting for the movement of the Shinigami holding onto his scythe with his left hand having it hang down his backside. The man had a slight smirk upon his face.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Niiro vs. Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niiro vs. Hunter   Niiro vs. Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:47 am

DK avoided the slash by using his godlike speed to dodge to the right, he was floating in the air, the wind blew his hair, and then sighed. The young shinigami then walked towards the arrancar putting the back of his wooden sword on his right shoulder, he walked on air. He was releasing a bit of his reiatsu, but he was irritated at arrancars, so he had a duty to do. The young reaper then surrounded his wooden sword with reiatsu, circling it made a sort of white or blue reiatsu.

The young man then disappeared, leaving a sort of weird dust or smoke in his position, but he was not there. He appeared somewhere in the sky, flying about half a mile up the sky then dropping with amazing speed toward his enemy, forwarding his reiatsu to his wooden sword, then putting the reiatsu circling it inside it, then the wooden sword glowed a bit blue. Hunter prepared a stance up in the air, falling straight ahead towards his enemy, Putting the back of his wooden sword closely to his neck then swinging it towards the arrancar, it shot reiatsu that was circling like a boomerang. It missed the arrancar by a hair, but he did that purposely to distract the arrancar. Then disappearing from the eyes of he arrancar, he appeared in front of him then hitting the hand which his enemy wielded with his scythe with the end of DK's hilt, this would cause the arrancar to drop it, for DK shot reiatsu at it to restrain his hand. Then spinning around while DK was grabbing the arrancar's left hand he arrived behind him still holding his left arm and pulled it then hitting the side rib of the arrancar with the end of Hunter's hilt. DK planned on doing that, and executed the first step of it. This would surely break the arm of the arrancar, and how could he escape this deadly attack?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Niiro vs. Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niiro vs. Hunter   Niiro vs. Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Niiro vs. Hunter
Page 1 of 1