Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Zanza's Zanpakto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Zanza's Zanpakto Empty
PostSubject: Zanza's Zanpakto   Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:57 am

Name: Kyuuketsuki

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Release Phrase: "Swift Death to Evil."

Family: Gravity

Level: shikai level for now

Sealed Zanpakuto:
Spoiler:

Shikai:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability:

My Zanpakto is in the gravity family. As such its powers are based around this. When in the shika state 15 meter radius. When im refering to the radius im refering to how ever many meter in all directions from the blade and and part of my body. This control on gravity is futher explained in my techniques.

Name: Gravity Fluxuation
Effect: It either increase the gravity in the area or decrease. It can lighten gravity to the point of weighing 1/10th your body weight. And increase to the point of weighting 3 times your current weight. This is onlyin a 5 meter radias around my body expaingin for my skin makeing it more of an oval shape It also comes from the Zanpakto itself.. Increaseing the weight to 3 times as much makes movements extreamly slugish and might make it impossible for one to stand if there to weak. However it wont do any interal damage unless they are in that weight for more then 15 minutes striaght. As for the low gravity allowing one to weigh less. The main issue with this is it makes it extreamly hard to contorl movements. and allows one to jump very high. But since it only affects peoepl withing a 5 meter radius of Zanza himself so once someone leaps out of that radius they fall flat on there face. Since Zanza is controling gravity he can make it where a wall or a ceiling of a room has more gravitational pull then the earth its self. By fluxuating the gravity he can walk on walls and ceilings and pretty much any surface strong enough to support his weight. This used to be a double edged sword. However through training Zanza has made it where even in triple his weight gravity he fights at normal speed. This makes him overly muscular like hes trying to show off but hes not its just from training in increased gravity. So the triple gravity no longer affects him. As for the lgiht gravity he has trained in taht to normally itmakes people sick to there stomachs however dude to the fact that hes a mass of muscle it doesnt affect him as much and his stomach has gotten used to it.
Duration and or Cooldown: Theres 3 levels. Light which is under doubled weight which requires no cool down. Meduim which is 2 times as much gravity to 2.5 which requies the same amount of CD posts as its use posts divided by 2. Meaning if i use for 2 posts its has a CD of 1 posts. As for heavy. Heavy is 2.5-3 times as much gravity which requires the same amount cd posts in comparison to use posts. Meaning if i use for 3 posts i have a cd of 3.

Name: Gravity Explosion.
Effect: This is a 2 part move. This is similar to gravity fluxuation however in this case Zanza is working with his own gravity. By increaseing the gravity in his palm and pointing it at something he can draw things into to him in a pulling motion. This can be done with other parts of his body and even parts of the blade it self. The other half to this is reverseing its effects. Useing the gravity control Zanza reverse its effects and can push something away from him. Both of these are limited to the 5 meter range around him and his sword just like the first power. When it comes to the pull he can pull up to 100 pounds right off the ground and up to 200 pounds without injury to himself but resistance. As for the pushing its the same limitations.
Duration and or Cooldown: Can last as long as one is withing the range. As for cool down all depends on how much i use it and how long.

Name: Constant Release
Effect: I have enough spirt power that my zanpakto is constantly in the Shikai state. This Also means that my Zanpakto is unusually large. With tip on ground and standing stright up the blade steches up to my chin and then the handle past the top of my head.
Duration and or Cooldown: Duration is constant or never ending. <- therfore no cool down.

Last edited by Zanza on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Zanza's Zanpakto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza's Zanpakto   Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:20 am

Hmm, good enough

>APPROVED<

Just make sure you don't god mode with the gravity power, for example, while they fly up to space, you can like kill em by doing that, or crash em down the underwater, they can die by the pressure, but just don't make it too fast. How bout make it as fast like a kid running with his friends. If you do that approved.
Back to top Go down

Zanza's Zanpakto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza's Zanpakto   Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:11 am

No matter how much i lessen gravity it wouldnt send someone into space because there body would give off enough gravity that they wouldnt go flying off and besides that would take tons of training.

As for the speed boost i was refering to in star wars battel front they use the force to propel them it makes them have huge leaps which is the sorce of there speed. However once standing still it does nothing because im controling gravity not air currents so i could make it so my sword felt lighter or heavyer but not enough of a diffrence to matter.

Still approved?
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Zanza's Zanpakto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza's Zanpakto   Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:13 am

Sure, Zanza.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

Zanza's Zanpakto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza's Zanpakto   Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:48 am

Whoa whoa whoa, you're being too vague with this whole 10 meter range deal. I don't like it. For all I know, you could stop bullets like that and make a sword stop right in mid-air with your abilities, leaving you invulnerable in melee and in ranged combat, so DISAPPROVED until the abilities are made more specific, or simply modified. I want no ranged gravity, it gives you the whole Barrigan effect.
Back to top Go down

Zanza's Zanpakto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza's Zanpakto   Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:47 pm

-.- it either raises the gravity level in that area or lessens it.

Stop bullets? if i increased the gravity to the point were bullets entering the area instantly took a nose dive id be crushing my own bones. How would i be able to stop a sword in mid air? i might increase gravity to the point its extreamly difficult for either one of us to lift or sowrds but i cant stop it in mid air.

Its simply gravitational pull it either increase or decrease i can make it seem like your walking on the moon and thats about it. Its a double edge sword because any effect i use effects everyone in that area. Ranged attcks would be the weakness to this becuase of the speed at which there launched meaning no matter what gravity i had they would still hit as for melee like i said befor its a double edged sowrd.

I explaind this to hunter in the CB which is why it was approved
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Zanza's Zanpakto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza's Zanpakto   Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:12 pm

Approved then.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Zanza's Zanpakto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza's Zanpakto   Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:14 pm

More on the description of your ability, please.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Zanza's Zanpakto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza's Zanpakto   Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:23 pm

Alright, here is the problem..

Quote :

Shikai Ability:

My Zanpakto is in the gravity family. As such its powers are based around this. When in a sealed state it allows me to contoel the gravity in a 5 meter radius. When in the shika state 15 meter radius. When im refering to the radius im refering to how ever many meter in all directions from the blade and and part of my body. This control on gravity is futher explained in my techniques.

You said here in its sealed state, and technically, in its sealed state, you can only swing your sword like an idiot, you don't have any power in your sealed state.. So, fix that.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Zanza's Zanpakto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza's Zanpakto   Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:26 pm

Quote :

Name: Gravity Fluxuation
Effect: It either increase the gravity in the area or decrease. It can lighten gravity to the point of weighing 1/10th your body weight. And increase to the point of weighting 3 times your current weight. This is onlyin a 5 meter radias around my body expaingin for my skin makeing it more of an oval shape It also comes from the Zanpakto itself.. Increaseing the weight to 3 times as much makes movements extreamly slugish and might make it impossible for one to stand if there to weak. However it wont do any interal damage unless they are in that weight for more then 15 minutes striaght. As for the low gravity allowing one to weigh less. The main issue with this is it makes it extreamly hard to contorl movements. and allows one to jump very high. But since it only affects peoepl withing a 5 meter radius of Zanza himself so once someone leaps out of that radius they fall flat on there face. Since Zanza is controling gravity he can make it where a wall or a ceiling of a room has more gravitational pull then the earth its self. By fluxuating the gravity he can walk on walls and ceilings and pretty much any surface strong enough to support his weight. This used to be a double edged sword. However through training Zanza has made it where even in triple his weight gravity he fights at normal speed. This makes him overly muscular like hes trying to show off but hes not its just from training in increased gravity. So the triple gravity no longer affects him. As for the lgiht gravity he has trained in taht to normally itmakes people sick to there stomachs however dude to the fact that hes a mass of muscle it doesnt affect him as much and his stomach has gotten used to it.
Duration and or Cooldown:

Needs a cool down and duration ^^

Also, can you please tell me what is the weakness of your zanpakutou besides the range thing?
Back to top Go down

Zanza's Zanpakto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza's Zanpakto   Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:36 pm

As for a weakness. I can only think of 2.

1. Is distance attcks that move at a high speed which means i probally suck against qunicy.

2. People who have trained with me and gotten used to the gravity as i have.

So basicly my weakness is qunicies and betrayal.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Zanza's Zanpakto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza's Zanpakto   Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:54 am

Can you lessen the power of the Gravity Fluxuation tech? Cause it's a bit godmoddy.. I mean, make it that you can only enhance the weight of your enemy or lessen, and yours as well... And as for zanpakutou, make it that you need to use up a lot of reiatsu in order to do add weight on a zanpakutou, or just make the zan really light.. Cause after looking at your ability, I notice that you will be able to enhance and lighten the weight of a zanpakutou, so if so, add a limit to an ability like that.
Back to top Go down

Zanza's Zanpakto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza's Zanpakto   Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:22 am

Hun? No no no. When it does weight the Zanpakto doesnt change weight no matter what. What i was saying was that the rage extends from the blade. So if its 15 meters and i strech my arm out while holding the Zan straight out its 15 meters from the tip of the blade. Because the blade is whats creating the effect it can not change weight.

Now if we look at the playing feild here. Most people dont have giant Zanpakto's. So if i increase the weight of there normal size one three fold that makes it weight still less than mine.

Does this explination help?
Back to top Go down

Zanza's Zanpakto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza's Zanpakto   Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:33 am

No, no, no, no. This is all wrong, all WRONG. First of all, your ability has no limitations at all. I'm dumbfounded as to how this got approved in the first place. The way you have your Shikai ability... it gives you limitless control over gravity. You see, when you say you control gravity, and that's it, with no specifics. You may as well be saying that you can control it however you want. That's not going to happen. It's overpowered. Fix that, be more detailed. Don't just say that you control gravity. Next, your first technique does far too many things, is far too overpowered, especially for a Shikai technique, and is more like an ability than anything else.

Quote :
Zanza-san wrote: Name: Gravity Fluxuation
Duration and or Cooldown: Theres 3 levels. Light which is under doubled weight which requires no cool down. Meduim which is 2 times as much gravity to 2.5 which requies the same amount of CD posts as its use posts divided by 2. Meaning if i use for 2 posts its has a CD of 1 posts. As for heavy. Heavy is 2.5-3 times as much gravity which requires the same amount cd posts in comparison to use posts. Meaning if i use for 3 posts i have a cd of 3

For spiritual beings and spiritually enhanced beings like Shinigami, superhumans, Arrancar, and so on, who possesses superhuman levels of physical strength, naturally, three times their body weight would not be enough to make them slugish or unable to move. Think about it logically, these are beings that able to send people flying countlesss feet, crash them through solid structures like buildings, and doing so with only their fist. No, three times is not nearly enough to do that. More pull than the Earth? You need to be more specific here. What I think you mean is on Earth, because there are other types of that. The Earth has varying gravitational pull in different places. Be more detailed. It's overpowered as it is. You can either lessen gravity, increase it, or fluxuate it, not all three. This is one technique, just one. You will need to split this up into more than one for all these effects. Also, regardless of what level you use, the cooldown will be the same. You must have a cooldown, there are no techniques without cooldowns. For this, your cooldown will be five posts. Moving on.

Quote :
Zanza-san wrote: Name: Gravity Explosion.
Effect: This is a 2 part move. This is similar to gravity fluxuation however in this case Zanza is working with his own gravity. By increaseing the gravity in his palm and pointing it at something he can draw things into to him in a pulling motion. This can be done with other parts of his body and even parts of the blade it self. The other half to this is reverseing its effects. Useing the gravity control Zanza reverse its effects and can push something away from him. Both of these are limited to the 5 meter range around him and his sword just like the first power. When it comes to the pull he can pull up to 100 pounds right off the ground and up to 200 pounds without injury to himself but resistance. As for the pushing its the same limitations.
Duration and or Cooldown: Can last as long as one is withing the range. As for cool down all depends on how much i use it and how long.

First of all, as with the other technique, you can either pull things in, or push them away, not both. That would require two separate techniques. Moreover, you cannot just pull something out of another's hand, or push them, without their consent. Anything directly affecting other characters cannot be done without their say-so. That's auto-hitting. Just so we have this clear, I'll move on to the duration and cooldown parts. Bullshit. There is no, "can last as long as someone is in this area," thing. None of that. It has a set duration, pick one. It also has a set cooldown, pick one. Pick those two things, set duration and cooldown for both that are the same regardless of how or how long you use it, and I'll deem if they are all right or not.

Quote :
Zanza-san wrote: Name: Constant Release
Effect: I have enough spirt power that my zanpakto is constantly in the Shikai state. This Also means that my Zanpakto is unusually large. With tip on ground and standing stright up the blade steches up to my chin and then the handle past the top of my head.
Duration and or Cooldown: Duration is constant or never ending. <- therfore no cool down.

Bullshit, again. This is neither a technique nor an ability. Disapproved. As far as I know, we don't allow constant-release types around here. Therefore, this is a no-go.

I don't want any other staff member to look at this, please. That is, unless you have a valid point to add. I would like to judge this application for myself, to make sure that all the problems are taken care of. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zanza's Zanpakto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanza's Zanpakto   Zanza's Zanpakto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanza's Zanpakto
Page 1 of 1