Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Howie's Zan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Howaido Naito

Howie's Zan Empty
PostSubject: Howie's Zan   Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:18 pm

Name: Kuroi Doragon

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Release Phrase: "Smile My Pet"

Family: Pick one type of family Shadow/Dark, Reiatsu

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto: Katana; 3ft long, red blade with a black, five-pointed star guard. A white 12in grip with black diamonds going down it.

Shikai: Black dragon wings appear on his back that are 7ft long. A black spiky tail also appears down his spine that 6ft long. His right arm looks like the right front claw of the dragon, it's still able to wield a sword. The sword that he wield are 4ft in length. The wings withdraw to his back when they aren't used and becomes diamonds on his back. The wings and tail are made of reiatsu. The chained attached to it is 15ft long and is also apart of the dark reiatsu.
Sword:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: An extendable blade of shadow can be created with dark reiatsu that's intangible with anything physical, except for spiritual weapons (ex. Zanpakutou, sealed Ress', Quincy Bow, etc...). When it strikes, it doesn't cause any wounds, but the pain appears as if they were cut deep by a blade and the pain doesn't go away until the zanpakutou is resealed. This is all caused by the dark reiatsu reacting with the nervous system. It overloads the nerves to make your opponent pass out once the strikes hit enough times and it also depends where. If it hits the head, they'll pass out and they'll believe that they're "dead".

Techniques:

1. Name: Burakkuauto Tate (Blackout Shield) *Shikai, Bankai*
Effect: Invunerable, Steals Reiatsu. By releasing reiatsu through his sword, he can form a diamond that is 5'9" in height and 4' in width. The shield can instantaneously activated unless being charged. If its charged for a certain amount of post then it can last for the original duration times that amount of how long it was charged for. The shield can block just about anything from anyone of the same rank or lower than him. If the shield is hit by an attack by anything from someone from a rank higher than the user than the shield's duration will be halved. Also it can absorb the reiatsu of something if it is touching the shield. If someone/something stays on the shield for the absorbing amount, then the shield will absorb 1/4th of their/its reiatsu.
Duration and or Cooldown: last 3 post; absorbing powers last for 2 post. Cooldown - 4 post

2. Name: Kuroi Ketatamashii (Black Piercing)
Effect: The tail on the user's back goes into the ground. The tail then comes out of the ground all over the field in a 3m radius. They turn into pillars that stretch out as tall as 10ft. The pillars form around the user so they won't get hit by the pillars. The pillars are spiky and sharp all over able to pierce through anything that comes near or lands on it. The pillars are as durable as an iron rod, so they can only be cut if there is a reasonable amount reiatsu in the attack. It is able to pierce the the Hierro of an Espada except for Primera to Quarta. If this tech is used on them then more Reiatsu must be used. Also in order to keep this tech going he must constantly put reiatsu into it or it will be easily destroyed.
Duration and or Cooldown: Charge: 2 post; Cooldown: 3 post
Back to top Go down
Howaido Naito

Howie's Zan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howie's Zan   Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Finished for now....

Will add Bankai later
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Howie's Zan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howie's Zan   Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:55 am

Hmm, make the cool down for the last tech with the pillars 4 posts. Considering 3 posts is a small price to pay, even 4 posts to be able to use such a tech, however it does have good limits, so this is approved if you make it 4 posts.

>APPROVED<

Howie's Zan 2df9c91debb3b4e497a7addd53d0abdf
Back to top Go down
Howaido Naito

Howie's Zan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howie's Zan   Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:13 pm

Bankai: Irounaku Kuroi Ankoku Doragon (Complete Black Darkness Dragon)
In order to release this, he must have contact with his zanpakutou in anyway. The sword turns into a scythe that is 6ft long. The scythe is held by two giant black arms that appear near the owner of the sword. The scythe's blade is 4ft 6in. The entire body, except for the torso and feet, appear. The tail of the dragon wraps around the owner as an armor almost, but it doesn't completely wrap around him; his face is still seen and he can still move his body. The scythe is heavy, but the owner is able to swing and move around the scythe as if it was as light as a feather. The mind of the spirit of the zanpakutou and of the owner can communicate with each other without physically speaking. When the bankai is released a great amount of reiatsu burst off of the owner.

Bankai Ability: If the scythe is able to impale the shadow of a person, arrancar, etc.. they will feel pain as if that actually happened to them and they wouldn't be able to use that part of their body. So if the scythe was to hit the shadow of someone/something's hand they wouldn't be able to use that and they would feel something sharp going through their hand and would temporarily stop working for five post.

Last edited by Howaido Naito on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Howaido Naito

Howie's Zan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howie's Zan   Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Howie's Zan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howie's Zan   Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:20 pm

Quote :
If the scythe is able to impale the shadow of a person, arrancar, etc.. they will feel pain as if that actually happened to them and they wouldn't be able to use that part of their body. So if the scythe was to hit the shadow of someone/something's hand they wouldn't be able to use that and they would feel something sharp going through their hand and would temporarily stop working for ten post.

Hmm, ten posts seems like a high number, let's give it a lower number since it actually doesn't allow them to use that part of the body for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Howaido Naito

Howie's Zan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howie's Zan   Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:25 pm

I changed it to five post
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Howie's Zan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howie's Zan   Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:45 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Howaido Naito

Howie's Zan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howie's Zan   Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:17 pm

3. Name: Blade de Oscuridad (Blade of Darkness)
Effect: Howaido is able to create swords of dark reaitsu appear while in Bankai form. Each sword is as strong as any other sword. The sword can be either have one blade or dual-bladed. The blade can also be used as a projectile object that can go at 30mph in 0-5s. A total of seven swords total, then he must wait before using it again.
Charge: 2
Cooldown: 8 post

Last edited by Howaido Naito on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Howaido Naito

Howie's Zan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howie's Zan   Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:26 am

bump
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Howie's Zan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howie's Zan   Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:29 am

Make it 8 post cool down and then you need like 2 post charge.
Back to top Go down
Howaido Naito

Howie's Zan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howie's Zan   Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:31 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Howie's Zan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howie's Zan   Howie's Zan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:34 am

>APPROVED<

Howie's Zan StampofApproval

Howie's Zan 2df9c91debb3b4e497a7addd53d0abdf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howie's Zan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howie's Zan   Howie's Zan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howie's Zan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Old Zanpaktou Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com