Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Runic Demise *Finished* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Runic Demise *Finished* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Runic Demise *Finished* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Runic Demise *Finished* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Runic Demise *Finished* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Runic Demise *Finished* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Runic Demise *Finished* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Runic Demise *Finished* I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Runic Demise *Finished* I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Runic Demise *Finished*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Love

Runic Demise *Finished* Empty
PostSubject: Runic Demise *Finished*   Runic Demise *Finished* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:25 pm

Name: Reina De Aranas

Release Phrase:Circles of death, refract, reform, and ruinate the living!

Represent: Brazilian Wandering Spider

Element: Pestilence

Sealed Description:
Spoiler:

Released Description:
Spoiler:

Innate Ability: Transmutación

Effect: Salliavae's innate ability is to change matter into a different form. Salliavae can change things for example: rock to gold, blood to water, and poisonous gas to clean oxygen. Matter can only be changed to fit the matter group it is found in (gas to gas, liquid to liquid, solid to solid). Salliavae can combine different forms of matter to create better molded forms (by combine it means to add together say solid and liquid). This power requires a small portion of Sal's soul to transmute matter. If Sal uses this ability more than 4 times in a topic she will automatically feint of soul exhaustion.

Resurrección Special Ability:
Sal's special ability is to control runes of sickness (default or
starting rune), pestilence(second version), decay(third version), and
death(Final
Version). These runes powers are slightly different per evolution but
are not over powered in any aspect. All that can be explained is what
the sickness rune does, this rune also is the basis of power for the
evolutions. The sickness rune activation forms a glowing green runic
circle around a sector of earth. Two glowing purple circles are located
in front of Sal's hands. The ground rune after a post starts to grow
into a small gothic-ancient greek looking miniature temple. Once the
growths of the temple are added Sal can activate her abilities. If the
enemy dies to Sal, she can place her enemy's husk onto a slab inside of
the temple (all forms). Soon each spire's black lights become an eerie
pinkish hue. Following after the color change, beams shoot out of each
spire orb that hit the target's corpse. The remaining power of the
target then gets transferred into Sal slightly increasing her power
levels.

Ultimate Ability:
Sal's
ultimate ability can only be activated once all the evolutions have
occurred to her runes. This creates the ultimate of all runes. The
purgatory rune. It not a special rune like the others its just
extremely powerful. This ability shoots out a blast, a single blast to
be exact, that is stronger than a Gran Rey Cero. The runes before this
one is formed start to spin on command. The temple is liquefied and
melds into the rune that it floated over. The runes in front of Sal's
hands become vibrant blue and runes of life and death and balance spur
off of it. When Sal faces her hands towards the temple rune, her hand
rune floats off of her hands and shoots into the temple rune. The
temple rune then teleports in front of salliavae. Sal can face the
direction that the blast will occur in and command its release. The
blast will release obligatory energies. The power of the blast is so
enigmatic and destructive that to get caught in the situation of the
blasts occurrence strikes fear inside of the hearts of anyone, no matter
the strength and power of their base, and there are very few that can
survive this beam. The beam literally destroys and area and never in
time can life live in the obliterated zone. Salliavae fears this
ability for it requires a tenth of her soul not her soul power but her
pure soul. It requires a word count of 1500 to gain a tenth of her soul back and it has to be in pure meditation.

Technique(s):

#1. Release
Name - Horror Turrets
While Sal is inside of her rune master form (Res. form), the Horror turrets can be formed. These turrets shoot out rays of darkness every 5 posts. These special rays of darkness are not exactly darkness, but condensed rune power that is colored pitch black. When in sickness form, if a target is hit by a beam, they fall ill. The illness is bloody vomitting and nausea. When in Pestilence form, if a target is hit by a beam, they will fall into a state of a minor plague. The plaugue causes the body to be weakened, pussy boulbous leisions, bleeding from open areas such as: eyes, ears, coughing blood, and underneath nails. When in Decay form, if a target is hit by a beam, they fall under a state of bodily decay. The decaying is basicly it. Random areas of the body that were exposed to the beam glow vibrant greean and black. The decaying areas of the body if near organs, poisen them, and bleeding will occur once the part of body is literally exposed to the air after falling off. When in Death form, if a target is hit by a beam, they fall under majorly severe problems. The body is weakened a lot, random bleeding from pores, leisons, bone degration, skin tearing, decaying limbs, and other volitile situations..
Post Durations: As long as rune is up - A round of turret beams will be shot every 5 posts.
Cooldown: ~none~

#2. Release
Name - Black Spire
Sal's power is increased per spire that is up. This tech. is used to aplify the power of her hand rune orbs. Every 4 posts Sal can drain the power(s) of the spires and condense it inside of her orbs. In sickness form there is only one spire and in each following evolution a single spire is created. Thre are no special addons to the spire from the evolution like the horror turrets. The empowered basic attack spheres are able to pierce through the strongest of defenses.
Post Durations: As long as rune is up
Cooldown: ~none~

#3. Release
Name - Rune Evolution
This technique evolves Sal's runes. Down in the labels will be the
evolved affects. Lastly, one global evolution can occur per tech. usage.

-Ground Rune v 2.0: Pestilence
Evolving from just plain out sickness rune, the Pestilence rune is formed. This special rune allows a few improvements to the structure that is the core of Sal's enhancement of power. Sal's agility and power levels increase by double her normal speed whenever she receives mortal wound. A spire found in the tech. area is formed. The ground areas around the spire infect natural life with a powerful degrading sickness. If the enemy comes in contact with these plants they will fall ill and feel heavy pains. The disease is like a high level influenza virus.

-Ground Rune v 3.0: Decay
Evolving from just plain out Pestilence rune, the Decay rune is formed. This special rune allows slight improvements to the structure that is the core of Sal's enhancement of power. Another spire is created in this evolution. The powers of the Horror Turret obviously increase. During this temple evolution only Sal's resilience levels to elemental powers increase.

-Ground Rune v 4.0: Death
Evolving from the second-most powerful rune, the ground based Death rune is formed. This special rune allows major improvements to the structure that is the core of Sal's enhancements of power. In this form the the temple becomes a floating structure with glowing runes covering every section of the temple. Underneath the temple is a spinning aero-based rune. This temple places an added spire and grows a horror turret addon to every spire. Sal's power output increases by 2 times her present strength and spiritual power.

--------(Both evolve {hand & Ground} at once)-------------

-Hand Rune v 2.0: Pestilence
Evolving from just plain out sickness rune, the Pestilence rune is formed. This special rune allows a few improvements to the basic weapon of Sal. This weapon is the rune that summons a mass of orbs out of nothing. Now in this form the orbs can create clouds of poisonous gas if it hits the earth. This gas causes vomiting to occur.

-Hand Rune v 3.0: Decay
Evolving from the pestilence rune, the Decay rune is formed. This special rune allows a few improvements to the enhanced basic weapon of Sal's. This weapon is the previous rune that summons a mass of orbs out of nothing. Now in this form the orbs can decay the earthen areas that it hits. If there is earthen properties on the target and an orb hits the target, the areas will decay or be eaten away. If the target is completely entombed or covered in earthen mass, the body can just as easily become entirely eaten, but there is a little to zero chance of that event occurring.

-Hand Rune v 4.0: Death
Evolving from second-most powerful rune "Decay", the Death rune is formed. This special rune allows major improvements to the basic weapon of Sal. This weapon is the rune that summons a mass of orbs out of nothing. Now in this form the orbs are shaped like skulls with tiny sharp spines. These skulls create terrifying auras in the areas that it hits (again requires earthen mass). These auras are explosive to the mentality and the stronger and longer the exposure the target has to the aura, the stronger the effect is. The auras plant insanity into the mind. Horrifying images. Piercing sounds. Neurological damage. And lastly, organ failure. Organ failure depends on how long the target is implanted in the aura. If the target is in the aura for too long they can just as easily die, for superior organ failings.

Post Durations: As long as rune is up
Cooldown: 6 posts

Last edited by liladia on Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Love

PostSubject: Re: Runic Demise *Finished*   Runic Demise *Finished* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:23 pm

This is finished....
Back to top Go down
Love

PostSubject: Re: Runic Demise *Finished*   Runic Demise *Finished* I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:09 pm

umm its been finished for a while...
Back to top Go down
Love

PostSubject: Re: Runic Demise *Finished*   Runic Demise *Finished* I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:04 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Runic Demise *Finished*   Runic Demise *Finished* I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:03 pm

Sal's special ability is to control runes of sickness (default or
starting rune), pestilence(second version), decay(third version), and
death(Final
Version). These runes powers are slightly different per evolution but
are not over powered in any aspect. All that can be explained is what
the sickness rune does, this rune also is the basis of power for the
evolutions. The sickness rune activation forms a glowing green runic
circle around a sector of earth. Two glowing purple circles are located
in front of Sal's hands. The ground rune after a post starts to grow
into a small gothic-ancient greek looking miniature temple. Once the
growths of the temple are added Sal can activate her abilities. If the
enemy dies to Sal, she can place her enemy's husk onto a slab inside of
the temple (all forms). Soon each spire's black lights become an eerie
pinkish hue. Following after the color change, beams shoot out of each
spire orb that hit the target's corpse. The remaining power of the
target then gets transferred into Sal slightly increasing her power
levels.

Put a limit on that.
Back to top Go down
Love

PostSubject: Re: Runic Demise *Finished*   Runic Demise *Finished* I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:41 pm

There already... iss... we talked it over in PM....

Runic process can start at any time

Sacrifice of power only works when the target has actually died to Sal. If the dead body was killed by anyone else Sal can not drain them.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Runic Demise *Finished*   Runic Demise *Finished* I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:43 pm

I see. So, let me get this. Doesn't work on living things, just absorbs em once they die? If thats the case, good, but still. I need to read it more thoroughly, I need to check some things out.
Back to top Go down
Love

PostSubject: Re: Runic Demise *Finished*   Runic Demise *Finished* I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:08 pm

The Hunter wrote:
I see. So, let me get this. Doesn't work on living things, just absorbs em once they die? If thats the case, good, but still. I need to read it more thoroughly, I need to check some things out.

yes... you are correctomundo....... it only works on once living things that i killed

ok please post more data when you can...

*I want my app to be as perfect as can be*
Back to top Go down
Love

PostSubject: Re: Runic Demise *Finished*   Runic Demise *Finished* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
The Seed of Judas

The Seed of Judas

PostSubject: Re: Runic Demise *Finished*   Runic Demise *Finished* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:43 am

Approved if no one disagrees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runic Demise *Finished*   Runic Demise *Finished* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Runic Demise *Finished*
Page 1 of 1