Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Mekanikaruhime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mimic

Mimic

Mekanikaruhime Empty
PostSubject: Mekanikaruhime   Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:55 pm

Name:Mekanikaruhime

Release Phase:Standby, Mekanikaruhime
Manifestation:
Spoiler:
Much unlike Mimic, his zanpakto spirit is very mature and takes on the role of a sort of an older sister. She often warns him before he does anything stupid.
Family:Gravity
Level:Bankai
Sealed Zanpakto:
Spoiler:

Shikai Description:
Spoiler:

Shikai Special Ability:In it's shikai state, Mimic can absorb his opponents attack, condense it with gravity inside his gun barrels, and send it back at them. This of course comes with restrictions:
-The attacks must be destructive if he wants to absorb them.
-Shikai techs take one turn to condense before being able to return fire. 2 turn cool down
-Bankai techniques take 3 turns to condense before being able to return fire. 5 turn cool down.
He can also extened the blades on his gone to the size of a regular katana in order to conpensate for not having a regular sized blade.
Bankai: Mimic dons technical armor however, contrary to the picture, Mimic's suit is white and blue and is is contrast with his zanpakto's. As far as the colors go.
Spoiler:
Because he is young and has a small body, the robotic side of his zanpakto takes over and causes Mimic to make decisions based on what would be the most favorables. His emotions do not interfere and he tends to speak much like a robot. When he starts to speak normally, this means he's running low on power. He attacks by firing off orbs of grvaity from the palms of his hands. He can also materialize his zanpakto as a sword from either of his hands.
Spoiler:

Bankai Ability: Mimic can create a gravitational shield within a 5 yard radius of himself. Anything that enters the shield will get crushed into oblivion. This does not refer to enemies he may fight, it only refers to their attacks and inanimate objects. Against an opponent, it will only repel them (much like decreawsing gravity but with force)When the shield is activated, he can use it for up to 3 turns at a time but he can choose how long he holds it within those 3 turns. Here are the restrictions:
1 turn: 4 turns to reactivate
2 turns: 6 turns to reactivate
3 turns: 8 turns to reactivate
The shield is pitchblack as not even light can escape it. Any poison based afflictions he takes on will be instantly eliminated upon activation of the shield.

Techniques:
Name:Chiyuyami (Healing Darkness)
Effect: Mimic can create a small area of gravity around a wounded person or group of people. The gravity forces blood to seep back into cuts and forces wounds to close shut. This technique also allows him to re-attacth limbs by using grvity to force blood back into the severed limb from the body. This process takes 3 days to complete which means the RPer will be out of commision for a while. It takes a full week to completely heal.
Duration and or Cooldown:
Shikai

Name:Bakuha Shori (Warp blast): Semai (Small)/Chuui (Medium)/Kai (Large
Effect:Mimic fires off a blast of energy from either of his gunblades. Mimic can put in less or more of his reiatsu in order to change the intensity of the shot. (Small, medium, and large.) Small shots require the least amount of reitsu and are quick. Medium shots require a moderate amount of reiatsu, they are strong but not as quick as his small shots. Large shots require the most amount of reiatsu and require him to use both of his guns at the same time to execute it. He'll fire off a huge bame of energy. These shots will pullverize anything in its way as it increases gravity in the area it is fired. Against an opponent, it will make them way lighter than normal.
This effect will linger and intesify depending on which attack the opponent was hit by:
-small 2 times lighter, lasts 1 turn
-medium 3 times lighter, lasts 2 turns
-large 5 times lighter, lasts 4 turns
(This means that the opponent's movements will be harder to control as they have the tendency to float and physical attacks do less damage.)
Mimic will specify which attack he is using by following the name of his attack with: Semai (Small), Chuui (medium), Kai (large)
Duration and or Cooldown: Small shots (one shot from each gunblade) 2 posts cooldown. Medium shots (One big shot from one of his gunblades) 3 posts cooldown. Large shots (Fires one huge beam of energy from both of his gunblades simultaneously) 1 post preparation, 7 post cooldown.
Shikai

Name: Nami Shinkuu (Vaccum Wave)
Effect:Mimic will draw his sword and make a slashing motion which releases a wave of gravity that warps the space around it. If it manages to hit his opponent, it will warp the molecules and nerves of the area it struck and make it go completely numb. This attack doesn't externally hurt his opponent. The numbness lasts for three turns. If attacked in the same area several times over the course of his opponent's life will make that area completely numb for the rest of their life time. (for example: each time his oppontent is hit in the arm by this attack, the numb effect will last 3 more turns than the last time they were hit. After four times, the limb will be rendered useless.)
Duration and or Cooldown: 6 turns
Bankai

Last edited by Mimic on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Mekanikaruhime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekanikaruhime   Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Vacuum wave sounds like from Danzo's wind techniques, btw wtf copy all elements? Fix that, your ability isn't reasonable. Plus I don't think you're allowed to have guns and robot armor.
Back to top Go down
Mimic

Mimic

Mekanikaruhime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekanikaruhime   Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:55 pm

The Hunter wrote:
Vacuum wave sounds like from Danzo's wind techniques, btw wtf copy all elements? Fix that, your ability isn't reasonable. Plus I don't think you're allowed to have guns and robot armor.

Okay...Danzo sucks and he was the furthest thing from my mind when I thought up that technique. XD Mimic doesn't literally "copy" elements. His own gravity element takes on its properties. I mentioned that twice to clarify in my application. My shikai weapons are not just guns, they're gun-blades. Many captains have long range type abilities including soifon's bankai which is in the form of a cannon. If anything, I would assume that the blades on the gun would make it acceptable. As far as the robot armor thing goes, Toshirou has Ice armor in a sense, as far as the wings and arms are concerned. Not only that but Kaname has a armored giant that towers above him. Bankai is the complete synchronization between shinigami and zanpakto. Mine happens to be robotic. If it's the full suit thing that's bothering you, I'll edit it so that he only has armor on certain parts of his body.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Mekanikaruhime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekanikaruhime   Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Eh, the armor is good enough and the elements thing still bothers me, well my bankai makes me huge by using shadows, so I think the robot thing is fine, the shikai thing is good enough too, but the ability is still.... God moddy.
Back to top Go down
Mimic

Mimic

Mekanikaruhime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekanikaruhime   Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:30 am

Hmmm....Fair enough. I'll edit. Just give me like a day to edit because I have a hard time getting on a computer that actually works lol
Back to top Go down
Mimic

Mimic

Mekanikaruhime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekanikaruhime   Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:33 pm

EDITED* Is that better? I tried to compromise so I wasn't too sure.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Mekanikaruhime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekanikaruhime   Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:46 am

Okay, this is the new problem. The force field thing around yourself? Crush me into oblivion? That sounds god moddy, seeing as how you do have a cool down and stuff, its easy to stall so take that. Another problem one of your techniques is Orihime's super power, I am unsure about that, but for now fix the bankai ability. I think I told my 3rd seat something like this cause he has a gravity zan too, but his gravity zanpakutou was reasonable, but your bankai is still too god moddy.
Back to top Go down
Mimic

Mimic

Mekanikaruhime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekanikaruhime   Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:23 pm

T.T that was my bad. I meant to specify. I didn't really expect my opponent to get killed by it.
EDITED*
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Mekanikaruhime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekanikaruhime   Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:27 pm

Hmm, good enough, but I am not sure about the techniques. The healing tech is denied. The 2nd tech is like a canon zanpakutou of the dude who makes shit heavier, I don't want that, I hate canon zanpakutou, please change that.
Back to top Go down
Mimic

Mimic

Mekanikaruhime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekanikaruhime   Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:18 pm

T.T But it's a freaking Gravity zanpakto. There's only so much you can do with gravity without completely restricting it's full potential. That's what gravity does.
The differences between my zanpakto and Kira's is that:
-Kira's weight thing lasts until the end of the battle
-He has to actually cut his opponent or something on their person to apply the effect and even so, it's only partial
-If he cuts his opponent in the same place multiple times, the weight increases.
From what I can tell, my zanpakto is more distinct in that:
-It only casts it's effect if the opponent gets hit by one of my shots
-It's only temporary
-The weight doesn't increase each time I hit them, it has a set weight depending on what shot they're hit by
That's just like saying you can't freeze anything or anyone because Toshiro and Rukia have techniques that freeze their enemies. It does not make any sense. Not only that but the healing thing? Orihimme's ability is to basically brings things back into existence as though it never went away. Hence the chant, "I Reject!" Not only that, but it's instant. My tech doesn't do that. It can "re-attatch" a limb not make one come out of thin air. And it's not instant, like a posted before it takes time to complete the process and recover. It uses the force of gravity to force things back into place. That's all it does. It does not make everything brand new like Orihime's. Another thing is that Orihime doesn't heal. Like I said before, she just reverses time in a specific area of the body if not the whole body. However, if it really is that much of a problem, I'll fix the gravity thing but I'm not changing my healing tech. If I'm the captain of 4th division, then I must be able to keep my division members in tact at the very least. And at the very least, you can leave my healing tech alone.

EDITED*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Mekanikaruhime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekanikaruhime   Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:56 pm

I like it actually.

One question. Are you the 4th Captain?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Mekanikaruhime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekanikaruhime   Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Mimic

Mimic

Mekanikaruhime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekanikaruhime   Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Yes, I am and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mekanikaruhime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekanikaruhime   Mekanikaruhime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mekanikaruhime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Old Zanpaktou Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com