Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kakushu Setsudanki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suiryu Ketsueki

Suiryu Ketsueki

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:09 am

Name: Kakushu Setsudanki

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Release Phrase: Decapitate, Kakushu Setsudanki

Family:Water/Ice/Mist

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: No sealed zan my zan is perma-shikai. Although I can't use any kido.

Shikai:
Spoiler:
It also has a chain in the handle, so it can extend. (Blade detaches from the handle, kind of Zabimaru style)

Shikai Ability: Sui Shitai: The ability to control all water for a 50m radius. In shikai Suiryus body can change completly into water as well he can also do it partially (Eg: Just his arm or head) but when he does this he becomes vulnerable to lightning element attacks and if he is in water he can only take a physical form if he has enough space to. He can also add water on to his body to make himself bigger or let out a sufficient amount of water to make himself smaller.

Bankai: Koorioushou Kukushu Setsudanki
My zanpaktou doesn't change form in bankai.

Bankai Ability: My Bankai has two forms, like Senbonzakura

Kubikiri Sanmizuinu
Summons an enourmous 3 headed wolf made out of ice, but each head represents a different form of water (Liquid, Gas, Solid).
The ice head can fire large shards of ice.
The water head can shoot jets of water, up to 1000 litres of water a minute.
The mist head can breath out a shroud of mist that covers 5 square miles.
He can do one of these every 3 turns.

Naiya Hokori
Suiryu has to pass through the Sanmizuinu form to use this
In this form the remnants of the Sanmizuinu form and his zanpaktou disintegrate into diamond dust and snow, Suiryu can control the snow and make it follow them and freeze anything it grabs a hold of. This form can only be used as ice and can't be changed with element manipulation. Suiryu can make 90cm katana out of ice.

Techniques:
Shikai/Bankai
Mizu element manipulation stage 1, Rikkido/Liquid: Turns all Mist and Ice under Suiryus control back into the liquid state

Shikai/Bankai
Mizu element stage 2, Kitai/Gas: Turns all water and ice under Suiryus control into the gaseous state

Shikai
Mizu element manipulation stage 3, Tegatai/Solid: Turns all Water and Mist under Suiryu control into spikes of ice

NOTE: Duration for all techniques last until I use another element manipulation technique and have no cooldown.

Last edited by Suiryu Ketsueki on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:37 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suiryu Ketsueki

Suiryu Ketsueki

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:03 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Suiryu Ketsueki

Suiryu Ketsueki

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:14 am

bump
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:37 am

Okay, before I even take a look at the other stuff, your shikai ability is hydration, your bankai ability is Toshiro's zanpakutou. Fix that. Fix everything, I hate canon stuff.
Back to top Go down
Suiryu Ketsueki

Suiryu Ketsueki

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:40 am

Hydration? And saying my bankai is like Hyourinmaru is like saying any fire zanpaktou is like Ryujin Jakka.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:41 am

Ahem, I don't care, fix everything. I hate canon zanpakutou. Not to mention control everything within 50 miles is too much.
Back to top Go down
Suiryu Ketsueki

Suiryu Ketsueki

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:43 am

I'm not going to complelty change an idea that has been approved twice before on sites like this, just because you don't like it. And that M is for metres, not miles.

Last edited by Suiryu Ketsueki on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:45 am

Not because I don't like it, I don't think Zero and the others want someone walking around with a canon zanpakutou wielded by someone who doesn't even know what a constant release zanpakutou is.
Back to top Go down
Suiryu Ketsueki

Suiryu Ketsueki

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:47 am

Never mind about this post.

Last edited by Suiryu Ketsueki on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:49 am

Okay, I will make you a deal. Fix up your shikai and bankai and you can have a hint of canon in it. Not all canon, just a hint of canon. Btw, this site is not like those other sites, this is bleach online. BLEACH ONLINE. Doesn't matter if this was approved at other sites it matters here cause it is all canon.
Back to top Go down
Suiryu Ketsueki

Suiryu Ketsueki

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:53 am

Check through the old zanpaktou applications and you'll see that almost exactly the same zanpaktou was approved here on BLEACH ONLINE before.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:53 am

Doesn't matter, that was the old days, I don't care who approved it, I am not gonna approve this until you fix the stuff I told you.
Back to top Go down
Suiryu Ketsueki

Suiryu Ketsueki

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:55 am

Another thing, how is my shikai ability canon?
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:57 am

Turn yourself into water equals hydration. Look, I got nothing against you, but I try to remember something when I check apps. Its that, no canon apps at all, not even from Naruto. Maybe if you put limits and stuff on your shikai ability, it may be okay.
Back to top Go down
Suiryu Ketsueki

Suiryu Ketsueki

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:01 am

It's 50 metres and Suigetsu was the inspiration for this character so I took its ability and weakness to electricity. Which completly negates the ability. I'm willing to change the bankai a little if it being a dragon offends you so much.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:03 am

Thank you, btw you forget one of the most basic weaknesses. When suigetsu uses hydration if he is trapped in water, he cant escape, put that in the weaknesses. Also, does the meters thing include controlling the water in the air?
Back to top Go down
Suiryu Ketsueki

Suiryu Ketsueki

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:15 am

Edited and added an elite technique.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:18 am

Only 3 techniques.
Back to top Go down
Suiryu Ketsueki

Suiryu Ketsueki

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:43 am

I thought elites got 4 techniques. But edited.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:15 am

>APPROVED<

Kakushu Setsudanki 2df9c91debb3b4e497a7addd53d0abdf

Approved if you put a 3 post cool down on each of the techniques, or at least for the bankai.
Back to top Go down
Suiryu Ketsueki

Suiryu Ketsueki

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:41 am

Done, I added a cooldown to my Bankai abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kakushu Setsudanki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakushu Setsudanki   Kakushu Setsudanki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kakushu Setsudanki
Page 1 of 1