Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Jackal's Ressureccion. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Jackal's Ressureccion. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Jackal's Ressureccion. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Jackal's Ressureccion. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Jackal's Ressureccion. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Jackal's Ressureccion. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Jackal's Ressureccion. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Jackal's Ressureccion. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Jackal's Ressureccion. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Jackal's Ressureccion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackal

Jackal

Jackal's Ressureccion. Empty
PostSubject: Jackal's Ressureccion.   Jackal's Ressureccion. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Name: Animo Cochecama ((Soul Sleeper))

Release Phrase: Cacareo ((Cackle))

Represent: A jackal, of course.

Element: Wind

Sealed Description: Amino Cochecama is seen as a double-bladed pole-arm, following the overall design of a voulge, which is a pole-arm with a blade best-used for chopping motions first, and then stabbing or slicing second. (Since it's double-bladed, you could more or less refer to it as a 'divoulge', using the prefix 'di', meaning 'two'.) So, you have a long pole-type handle for the thing, sturdy as steel, with two bladed ends. Said blades DO indeed resemble jackal-heads. It happens. The pole-area is blackish-gray and the two blades are simple graymetal colored. The weapon is not meant to look special. It is meant to be effective.

Initial Release:

Released Description: The actual effect in the release is an explosion of obscuring gray mist so that you actually cannot SEE the bone-like enhancements growing out of him. The Ressureccion changes Jackal into something more jackal-like, of course, but...not as you'd initially expect. Jackal's true perception of self is that of a lesser Anubis, so he's not fully animalistic. He's a man-jackal-thing. Starting from the top, the first thing of note is that his jackal-face completes itself to create the canine-like visage of impenetrable glares. It looks seamless, mouthless, until he actually opens it. The mouth IS sealed shut, until it cracks open and gets full of long and deadly fangs, horrifying to all who witness it and highly-damaging to all those bitten by it. It can seal up again when not in use, of course.

Jackal's arms and legs obtain clawed gauntlet and boots, the likes of which seem to be made for predatory fighting and personal combat in one. There is also a torso-armor, essentially vest-designed, but not...ordinary. You see, the armor appears to be made out of intertwined hollow bones, like ribs. It has numerous holes in it at the ends of said ribs, as well as a few in the boots and gauntlets. Why? Well, there is a steady trickle of gray mist coming from that which has to do with his power, so more on that later... Incidentally, the hollow-rib armor is NOT brittle. The way in which the parts are woven together makes it entirely sturdy, so it does indeed function as proper armor, as solid as the mask or the gauntlets and boots.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Now to explain the holy-shit-ness...

Las Muerte Torrente (The Death Torrent) - The little mist-giving holes of Jackal's armor are outlets, essentially. They, and his mouth. You see, he's not WEARING the armor, per se. It's growing out of him. Amino Cochecama enters Jackal's body to create this interconnected network that allows him to spew a gray mist from every hole in the armor and out his mouth. Why? You'll see. Strictly speaking, this is a wind-based Ressureccion. The mist can leak out as quietly as a gentle breeze of be blasted out with great pressure. The effects... Well, you'll see. Let's start with sealed, though.

When sealed, the divoulge-like weapon can produce mist on its own, as though it were coming off the blades directly. Such a weapon is twirled quite frequently, and so Jackal may form whirlwinds from it. The mist is what his reiatsu is transposed into, so it becomes a mist that has wind-based properties, directed as needed. You could expect, then, for him to repel enemies with such forces, or create a tornado made of the stuff, provided he put enough energy into it. Such a funnel, however, would be akin to a living thing, under Jackal's direct control to be thrown at the enemy or just used to cause chaos in populated areas.

Now, flash forward to the released state, to the proper Ressureccion. With effort, he could make one of these gray mist tornados while sealed. Unsealed... Well, mist-production is way up, like a machine. The arms, the legs, the armor, the mouth... We're looking at the creation of multiple tornados at once or a really big one. And if you're looking for scale...think of Tornado Alley in Texas, where you can have several of the things in the same area, tearing stuff up. Essentially, the arms, legs, and mouth are devoted to creation and control of regular ones, while the armor generates the really big torrent which actually sucks in all the others for extra fuel.

The devastating effects of wind-based destruction is really only secondary to true intent of the mist. You don't generate mist just to make tornados. That's just the physical manifestation and effect of the real deal, which is to create mobile storms of reiatsu-sucking deathtraps. Jackal is a death-dealer, remember. He understands the limits of life and death. So, he generates a mist which is designed to soak up life (or rather, energy). In the living world, this could be bad enough since it would weaken any normal person instantly. Other, more powerful, people will have their resistances each according to how powerful they really are. Though, flying through one of the tornados would not go without notice on their energy reserves. Reiatsu and energy attacks are the plaything of this form of attack, subject to its spiraling forces.

The end result is this... In any place a mist-torrent is formed, it soaks up free reiatsu, or reiatsu from people it comes in contact with, or whatever. That in of itself does not kill, unless the person is really frail, but it leads up to some nasty shit. The tornado(s) soak up energy and destroy what's in their path until full to capacity. (When it is so, it will glow with that energy instead of being dull gray.) At that point, it is incapable of taking in anymore, and thus has only one option besides acting as a tornado. That option...is to explode. On Jackal's command, it detonates its payload in a magnificent and devastating way. The bigger the tornado, the worse it is. And the really large one does the worst of all. On top of this, Jackal can heal damages to his body by breathing in energy-rich mist, which can be used on damages that are not internal organs.

Every regular tornado is, upon release, capable of doing its job right off. They're generated, they cause havoc and destruction, they soak up the power, and explode on command. The NEXT TIME AROUND, they cannot immediately go soaking up power again until they are essentially PRIMED. Consider, every mist-torrent that explodes is a supply of mist that has to be generated by Jackal again. Making mist is easy, but it has to be internally prepared for the outside environment, requiring a cooldown of three posts from when the tornado was detonated. (So, detonating one means he can replace THAT ONE that long later, similarly if he detonated more or all at that time.) The large one, which immediately soaks up any stray torrents when unleashed, requires a five post cooldown and no other tornado can be generated in the interim for being the use-everything-at-once move in Jackal's repertoire.

Innate Ability: I actually wasn't sure if this was referencing the one I put in the main profile. So, if it was, here it is again.

Razonar (Reflect) - I have said this before, but Jackal is balance. He is between life and death, the potential and the kinetic, the active and the dormant... With his hands, he is able to create an energy membrane, a sort of net to ensnare energy attacks, that is essentially like a reshapeable mirror. Here is how it works... The attack comes in and he holds out his hand. When he does that, the membrane appears like a wall in front of it. The attack hits it and the membrane folds all around it, surrounding it. Then, when the attack is suppose to go off, it can only blast out the way it came. It's a redirection of forces which can allow Jackal to throw things right back at the enemy. He would call it a good use of resources, since he can actually direct the attack to wherever his hand's pointed, as though he caught it and threw it back. This can be effective on abilities as small as a Kido bullet and as large as a Cero that is not as strong as him. He must do it with his hands, though, and only one attack-per-hand at a time. This ability is meant to be used on projectile attacks.

Last edited by Jackal on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Jackal's Ressureccion.   Jackal's Ressureccion. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:40 am

Well, I didn't bother reading the tech, but I need to say something about your ultimate attack, its descriptive, I like that you used a reference from Tornado Alley, but now how long until you can use that reiatsu sucking thing again?
Back to top Go down
Jackal

Jackal

PostSubject: Re: Jackal's Ressureccion.   Jackal's Ressureccion. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:43 pm

I require clarification, as stated in the PM I sent you. The energy-sucking of the tornado to go boom or the energy-sucking of Jackal to heal himself? I need to know before proceeding.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Jackal's Ressureccion.   Jackal's Ressureccion. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:06 am

Energy sucking tornado cause it sucks reiatsu too? Also, healing thing, put limits on healing stuff. Like, cant heal internal organs or something.
Back to top Go down
Jackal

Jackal

PostSubject: Re: Jackal's Ressureccion.   Jackal's Ressureccion. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:23 am

Alrighty.

I have taken your advice and made it so that internal organs (heart, lungs, brain, etc.) cannot be repaired by breathing in energy-rich mist, because I definitely like that idea.

Las Muerte Torrente now has a post-based cooldown for the regular badass tornados (3 posts, with the understanding that Jackal has 'fuel' to support five maximum at once, so the three-post thing applies to individual tornados from when they want boom to possible time of recreation) and the big gigantic one which uses up even the resources of the five regulars has a cooldown of five posts once exploded and there cannot be any more tornados from him AT ALL until the five posts pass.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Jackal's Ressureccion.   Jackal's Ressureccion. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:33 am

>APPROVED<

Jackal's Ressureccion. 2df9c91debb3b4e497a7addd53d0abdf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackal's Ressureccion.   Jackal's Ressureccion. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jackal's Ressureccion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Resurrección Creation :: Old Ressurection Applications-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | Roleplay forums | Manga - Comic strip | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com