Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Burēdokasai I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Burēdokasai I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Burēdokasai I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Burēdokasai I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Burēdokasai I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Burēdokasai I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Burēdokasai I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Burēdokasai I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Burēdokasai I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Burēdokasai

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Veern

Burēdokasai Empty
PostSubject: Burēdokasai   Burēdokasai I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:43 am

Name: Burēdokasai (Blade of Fire)

Manifestation: A humanoid male around 6 ft tall with dark features. His pitch black hair and fiery red eyes give him the look of a demon. He covers the lower half of his face with a piece of red cloth and has a dark crimson cape. He is also wearing a black shirt with sleeves torn off. His pants are black as well. His shoes are normal every day shoes that are crimson and black. He's relatively skinny and moderately muscular. Despite the dark appearance something about him calms any who would see him.

Release Phrase: Ignite Burēdokasai!

Family: Fire

Level: Shikai

Sealed Zanpakuto: It has a very large blade about a foot and a half wide that is normal in color , and its total length is exactly 6 feet long. The blade is double edged for better use for instance if it were to fall to the ground beside the opponent it would be difficult for a large one edged blade to counteract an attack but a double edge allows for constant movement back and forth while still attacking. Burēdokasai is the size it is to slow down Veern to around 17 Miles Per Hour. His top speed is devastating. He can move at about a mile a second in hours it would be approximately 1700 Miles Per Hour.

Shikai: The Zanpacto becomes half the width of its Sealed form making it 9 inches wide. The blade also becomes a glowing red color like metal that had been heated in fire for hours. The handle becomes longer and the blade shorter but it stays a total of 6 ft long. The blade becomes one sided and the guard is on the bladed side. Its guard is an extremely detailed carved dragon, down to every scale and visible tooth, that wraps its tail around the first inch of the blade and has wings that help protect the hands.

Shikai Ability: When in it's shikai form Burēdokasai becomes blisteringly hot to the touch causing pain and stopping bleeding immediately. This becomes handy in cases of torture due to the only way they would die is cutting the arteries that bring oxygen to the heart and brain. It also allows Veern's speed to become ten times what it is when he is carrying his Sealed Zanpakuto and therefore that much more devestating.

Bankai:

Bankai Ability:

Techniques:

Name: Yaketsuku Yō Na Taiki Ha
Effect: Veern swings the blade sending a large wave of searing heat that can cause quick dehydration and possibly burns on those sensitive to heat.
Duration and or Cooldown: Unsure about how this would work but it can only be used once every five posts.

Name: Makikomu Honoo
Effect: Energy builds and the blade becomes surrounded by fire that burns anything but its master.
Duration and or Cooldown: Lasts 3 posts and has to cooldown for 2 posts after before it can be used again.

Name: Kasai No Kabe
Effect: Veern stabs the blade into ground and a wall of fire encircles a radius equal to the energy used. Ten feet at minimal energy and the largest radius practical is 50 feet at 10% of your total energy.
Duration and or Cooldown: The fire wall lasts 2 posts and can be used again after a cooldown of 1 post.

Last edited by Veern on Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Burēdokasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burēdokasai   Burēdokasai I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Hmm, more description on everything.
Back to top Go down
Veern

Burēdokasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burēdokasai   Burēdokasai I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Not completely sure on everything but I added more.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Burēdokasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burēdokasai   Burēdokasai I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:27 pm

More, man. I want more information. I need specifics. If you are not sure, put up a WIP.
Back to top Go down
Veern

Burēdokasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burēdokasai   Burēdokasai I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:25 pm

If this isn't good enough I will make a WIP and do some vocab. research.
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Burēdokasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burēdokasai   Burēdokasai I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:02 am

PLease do so and include Techs.
Back to top Go down
Veern

Burēdokasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burēdokasai   Burēdokasai I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:30 pm

This any better? I attempted to find pictures but that became to confusing for me.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Burēdokasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burēdokasai   Burēdokasai I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Just gonna say that you need to lower that 3600 mph for your own safty. Thats faster then shunpo and shunko basically.
Back to top Go down
Veern

Burēdokasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burēdokasai   Burēdokasai I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:03 pm

That's a good point... But to what?
Back to top Go down
Veern

Burēdokasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burēdokasai   Burēdokasai I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:50 pm

This OK by your standards?
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Burēdokasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burēdokasai   Burēdokasai I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:47 am

Still to high, but APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burēdokasai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burēdokasai   Burēdokasai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burēdokasai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Old Zanpaktou Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com