Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Lucifer I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Lucifer I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Lucifer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Lucifer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Lucifer I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Lucifer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Lucifer I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Lucifer I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Lucifer I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Lucifer

Go down 
+2
Zeroshin Hakura
Ryudou Nagare
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Name: Lucifer Japanese: Rushifa (No joke) it means Angel of Light or Light Bringer in Latin.

Bankai Name: Shoukan Lucifer Japanese Shoukan Lucifer means Redeemed Lucifer

Manifestation: A representation of a fallen angel, clad in a white and black robe with a wavy pattern adorning, with a gold and silver tie slinging it together, Lucifer is a very handsome man, otherworldly in fact, his looks would make men jealous anime style. His eyes are red, and his hair golden blonde, he usually keeps a motionless face, revealing emotion in dire stress.

Release Phrase: Set the Balance, Protect the loved, Punish the hated, Rise Lucifer

Bankai Release Phrase: Ryudou yells Balance the Scale, Save the loved, and make the hated burn, Transcend Shoukan Lucifer Bankai!!!!Ryudou raises his hand over his head and manifests a black halo that glows oddly gold and makes it look like he is about to smash it right oove his head, but the moment it would hit a flash fo light appears all around him surrrounding him and making it appear outside that he is covered in dark reiastu while he is glowing gold in the middle.

Family: Light /Fire

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto: A simple katana just like most sealed swords, having a sheath separated into gold and silver, the grip of it white with red studs, and the hilt is gold, with the blade being the usual silver.

Shikai: The sword separates into two parts a shield and a one handed sword, the shield is pure white with a gold border and a golden sun like the white sun on Plains in Magic the Gathering in the center. The sword’s blade is pure black with a silver border, with its hilt being silver red and having a crescent moon on the bottom of the pommel, it is a more westernized sword, similar to the Legend of Zelda's Master Sword.

Shikai Ability: In Shikai Ryudou's zanpaktou controls light and fire. This means that his shield and sword are set ablaze in orange-red fire, it burns at around a normal household fire temperature which burns the oxygen in its way making his movements faster, also the damage from his strikes are increased because the blade is hot. So all in all his speed and strength are doubled. Lucifer' most unique feature is its ability, Ryudou calls it balancing, what it does it act like a panacea, it cures everything that could be considered a status effect, poison, harmful or detrimental chemical reactions that include his bodyillusions, detremental abilities, etc are wiped clean from the Ryudou and put into the sword, but if Ryudou touches somebody with the sword he can use the ability on them curing them of thier ailments, it doesn't heal, example if said person has cancer, Ryudou balances him, that person no longer has cancer but all damage caused by that cancer remains. Also if Ryudou wants to if he touches an opponent with the blade after something has been balanced, he can inflict them with that ailment. All techniques that have to do with the fire, make a orange-red fire.

Bankai: Ryudou appears out of that darkness wearing a white tattered robe with orange trimmings, with a black border these trimmings look when flowing in the wind like a flame burning. tying it together is a gold lace, his pants are black with white trimmings and silver accents, thier are also twin flames coming up his legs that match the one on the cape with black borders, his hair becomes a bit lighter because of Lucifer's blond hair it becomes light brown and glows like it is always in the sunshine, as well as his eyes became light red and glisten. His bankai is just a simple katana that has a black blade with a golden kanji for despair, and on the white hilt with silver studs, thier is a silver kanji for hope, thier is small chain with a little charm that shows the sun and the moon as one, which matches the circular guard in this design.

Bankai Ability: In Bankai, Ryudou keeps his balancing effect from his shikai but since his power is so concentrated that his physical abilities are enhanced, he can now percieve light much quicker and with greater clarity and perception with the normal eye sees at 1/30 frames per second, he can see in 1/190, making events seem 3 times as slower to him. His one katana is embroiled in his now black fire (And no I am not making an noobish Amateratsu reference I just want to keep the white, black gold, silver, orange,red motif) which is hotter then the orange-red fire of his shikai, these flames are much hotter since they also burn using his reaitsu, making them impossible to extinguish , (they can use either reshi or oxygen to burn, if they land on a spirtually infused substancethey will continue to burn balck, and normal buildings they will turn back to normal orange flames. Since the Flame Angel's Balack Bane is just a exagerrated usauge of this fire coming out of the blade and since in Bankai Ryudou has mastery over his zanpaktou, it has no cooldown. Strikes from his sword have more strength and do more damage, and since they burn oxygen quicker he is also extremely faster, also igniting black fire from his feet, or outside of his sandals to quickly burst in directions, and he can alter which direction he goes by bursting in another direction. This makes him extrememly quick, coupled with his zanpaktou's power being concentrated into a the blade, and uisng light making his reaction time faster, makes him an extremely quick opponent able to rival if not surpass the fastest of any race.

Techniques:

Name: Angel's Feather (Shikai/Bankai)
Effect: Ryudou's Shield shines brightly and a golden feather of reaitsu then falls on a target completely healing them, by using trace elements in the area to provide the neccesary elements to repair even the most uphore damage , Ryudou's technique supplies the energy so thier is no unwanted side effects.
Duration and or Cooldown: Costs one turn to cast, twelve post cooldown.

/Effect Bankai : Exalted Angel's Feather
Effect: Ryudou's katana shines brightly and up to three golden feathers fall on target(s) and heal them completly by using trace elements in the area to provide the neccesary elements to repair even the most uphore damage Ryudou's technique supplies the energy so thie ris no unwanted effects. Casts one post to cast, twenty post cooldown. Cannot be used seperate from the first techniqque since they are the same technique, so no extra heals.

Name: Flame Angel's' Bane (Shikai/Bankai)
Effect/Shikai: Ryudou slashes with his sword and three burning disks of light will be sent at a target vetically, they are about 6 feet tall, two feet wide with a foot seperating them. They will deal first degree burns on the target. 3 post cooldown

Effect/Bankai: Flame Angel's Black Bane or Black Bane for short
Ryudou slashes with his sword and 1 black burning crescent of flame is sent at the opponent, this attack is an improvement on the first, it is bigger being 12 feet tall, 4 feet wide. It is faster being as fast as a shunpo, so quick movement will be needed to dodge it and not just a sidestep, and it is stronger, since its falmes are hotter so if hit, the target will suffer horrible 3rd degree burns.
Duration and Cooldown: Costs one turn to cast, No Cooldown (Becuase of Bankai Effect)

Name: Fallen Angel's Cry (Any Form)
Effect: Ryudou will be engulfed in golden orange reaitsu, and his strength and speed will increase for an instant, a post length depending on the form Ryudou is in.

Sealed: 2 times.
Shikai: 6 times
Bankai: 12 times( In Bankai its golden black reaitsu)
Cooldown: One post length, three post cooldown.

Last edited by Ryudou Nagare on Sun May 16, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Bankai/ Revamp edition.)
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:38 pm

You can only have on element, you're a LT D:
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:13 pm

I fixed it to make it single type, but I doubt you will accept it.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:13 pm

First of all, your shikai ability is too god moddy in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:46 pm

What if I made the ability activate only once every 3 turns?
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:06 pm

I hate it when people bump, but its been three days, I will be gone a trip so I would like something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:44 pm

Controlling light would be one ablity in itself. SO either exclude that part, or get rid of that curing thing.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:40 am

The controlling light part isn't about using it to make weapons or blind or stun the opponents like it sounds, I am saying it controls light because it is a light zan, thier is no added power that comes with the controlling light, I am just trying to say that that is what it does, hmm this sounds complicated I know, but the curing ability is its ability it is a light zanpaktou so it uses light type techniques and thats it. and its special ability that seperates it from any other light zanpaktou ,as it as a curing effect, if that still doesn't work then Ill think about alternatives.

Last edited by Ryudou Nagare on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:45 pm

Guys?
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Serously people I would like to have this resolved soon.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:39 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Bankai Name: Shoukan Lucifer Japanese Shoukan Lucifer means Redeemed Lucifer

Bankai Release Phrase: Ryudou yells Balance the Scale, Save the loved, and make the hated pay, Transcend Shoukan Lucifer Bankai!!!!Ryudou raises his hand over his head and manifests a black halo that glows oddly gold and makes it look like he is about to smash it right oove his head, but the moment it would hit a flash fo light appears all around him surrrounding him and making it appear outside that he is covered in dark reiastu while he is glowing gold in the middle.

Bankai: Ryudou appears out of that darkness wearing a white robe with black trimmings, tying it together is a gold lace, his pants are blck with white trimmings and silver accents, his bankai is just a simple katana that has a black blade with a golden kanji for despari, and on the white hilt with silbver studs, thier is a silver kanji for hope, thier is small chain with a little charm that shows the sun and the moon as one, which matches the circular guard in this design.

Bankai Ability: In Bankai, Ryudou keeps his purifing effect from his shikai but since his power is so concentrated that his physical abilities are enhanced. His speed and strength increase to the point that he can keep up with a mid-level Espada who emphasize on speed and physical strength. His reaction time increases since his mind is moving like light. In short he becomes a capable fighter, however becasue Lucifer is stingy he does not give him the full power he could have if were a Captain, if he was he could be even faster or stronger, and he can only use Bankai for 3 posts now.

Now these are the techniques that Ryudou can use in his Bankai.

Exalted Angel's Bane
Effect Bankai: The technique does not differ much from the previous technique in the respect that golden disks are sent at the opponent, they are just better and every way except cooldown. They are bigger , they are now 9 feet tall, three feet wide and 9 inches seperating them, theya re faster they now can move as fast as shunpo, so quick movement willbe needed to dodge this and not just a side step. THey are stronger, they now deal as much damage as a Sexta's Esapda's charged Cero.
Duration and Cooldown: Costs one turn to cast, three post cooldown

Name: Angel's Cry (Any Form)
Effect: Ryudou will be engulfed in gold reaitsu, and his strength and speed will increase for an instant, a post length depending on the form Ryudou is in.

Sealed: 1.5 times.
Shikai: 3 times
Bankai: 6 times
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:21 pm

Approved. Unless I get god-smacked by another Staff.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:14 pm

ooc: Bankai Captain Edition

Family: Light /Dark

Shikai: The sword separates into two parts a shield and a one handed sword, the shield is pure white with a gold border and a golden sun like the white sun on Plains in Magic the Gathering in the center. The sword’s blade is pure black with a silver border, with its hilt being silver black and having a crescent moon on the bottom of the pommel, it is a more westernized sword, similar to the Legend of Zelda's Master Sword.

Bankai Ability: In Bankai, Ryudou keeps his balancing effect from his shikai but since his power is so concentrated that his physical abilities are enhanced, and since as a Captain he has control of all of Lucifer's powers, his Bankai abilities are increased. His speed and strength increase to the point that he can keep up with the fastest of any race, since is bankai' s only emphasise is on physical ability increase, however since he is in Bankai obviously techniques will also get a boost just because he is calling the full power of his zanpaktou.. His reaction time increases since his eyes percieve light much much quicker forming an image and sending it to his brain quicker so it can be analyzed in a blink of an eye. He can summon his sword at will which means he can have teleported back to his hand if it is ever taken from him or he throws it. Last but not least he also gets a bond with Lucifer's signature attack and it becomes the only one he can use every turn.

Exalted Dark Angel's Bane
Effect Bankai: The technique does not differ much from the previous technique in the respect that instead of golden disks are sent at the opponent, dolden black crescents are, they are just better and every way. They are bigger , they are now 12 feet tall, four feet wide and 6 inches seperating them, theya re faster they now can move as fast as shunpo, so quick movement willbe needed to dodge this and not just a side step. They are stronger, they now deal as much damage as a Cuarta Esapda's Cero. They have no cooldown since they become Ryudou's signature attack and are the only technque Ryudou can use without a cooldown.
Duration and Cooldown: Costs one turn to cast, no cooldown.

Effect: Ryudou will be engulfed in golden black reaitsu, and his strength and speed will increase for an instant, a post length depending on the form Ryudou is in.

Bankai: 12 times

Last edited by Ryudou Nagare on Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stuff thats been changed.)
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Okay I am ready for you guys to grill me like a burger, hmm burgers whats with my similes lately.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:08 pm

Deeennniiiieedd. That element combo is not allowed.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:31 pm

Oh Because they conflict haven't we been over this, err what did I say, , light and dark are jsut two halves of the same coin, light is brightest in the darkness, and without light thier is no shadow, they are actually the closest of the elements because if it wasn't for the other neither would exist. I don;t want to have a theroitcal argument, I just want you to read that and then decide if it doesn't work then Ill have to adjust.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:34 pm

ooc: Screw I like this idea better. These are all the things that have been changed with my elemental chocie, so here you go.

Family: Light /Fire

Shikai Ability: In Shikai Ryudou's zanpaktou controls light and fire. This means that his shield and sword are set ablaze in orange-red fire, it burns at around a normal household fire temperature which burns the oxygen in its way making his movements faster, also the damage from his strikes are increased because the balde is hot.. Lucifer' most unique feature is its ability, Ryudou calls it balancing, what it does it act like a panacea, it cures everything that could be considered a status effect, poison, illusions, detremental abilities, etc are wiped clean from the Ryudou and put into the sword, but if Ryudou touches somebody with the sword he can use the ability on them curing them of thier ailments, it doesn't heal, example if said person has cancer, Ryudou balances him, that person no longer has cancer but all damage caused by that cancer remains. Also if Ryudou wants to if he touches an opponent with the blade after something has been balanced, he can inflict them with that ailment.All techniques that have to do with the fire, make an orange-red fire.

Bankai Ability: In Bankai, Ryudou keeps his balancing effect from his shikai but since his power is so concentrated that his physical abilities are enhanced, he can now percieve light much quicker with the normal eye sees at 1/30 frames per second, he can see in 1/90, making 1 second feel like 3 seconds to him. His one katana is embroiled in his now black fire (And no I am not making an noobish Amateratsu reference I just want to keep the white, black gold, silver motif) which is hotter then the orange-red fire of his shikai, these flames are much hotter since they also burn using his reaitsu, making them impossible to extinguish except for reishi enhanced water, ( so only water element would work) so strikes from his sword have more strength and do more damage, and since they burn oxygen quicker he is also extremely faster, also igniting black fire from his feet, or outside of his sandals to quickly burst in directions, and he can alter which direction he goes by bursting in another direction. This makes him extrememly quick, the zanpaktou power being concentrated into a the blade, and the light making his reaction time faster, makes him an extremely quick opponent able to rival the quickest of any race.

Effect/Shikai: Ryudou slashes with his sword and three burning disks of light will be sent at a target vetically, they are about 6 feet tall, two feet wide with a foot seperating them. They will deal first degree burns on the target. 3 post cooldown

Flame's Angel's Black Bane
Effect Bankai: Ryudou slashes with his sword and 1 black burning crescent of flame is sent at the opponent, this attack is an improvement on the first, it is bigger being 12 feet tall, 4 feet wide. It is faster being as fast as a shunpo, so quick movement will be needed to dodge it and not just a sidestep, and it is stronger, since its falmes are hotter so if hit, the target will suffer horrible 3rd degree burns.
Duration and Cooldown: Costs one turn to cast, 3 cooldown.

Effect: Ryudou will be engulfed in golden orange reaitsu, and his strength and speed will increase for an instant, a post length depending on the form Ryudou is in.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:38 pm

Shikai: Healing/Damaging Flames

Bankai: Stronger Version of that

Is this correct?

===

the correct number is 1
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:34 pm

No the flames just damage, and bankai yes stronger version of that.

And by 1.5 I mean 3x 1.5=4 or 150% increase or are you telling to make it 1x which would be no increase and a wasted move?
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:54 pm

Hello, I just want this to be settled because i would want to use it in a mission.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Guys, swear I want this thing to be over by the time we go to Karakura town.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:24 pm

Okay before I go to HM I want this to be settled.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Guys its literally been a month what the hell?
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:43 pm

(Thier this is all that has really changed at all)

Bankai Ability: In Bankai, Ryudou keeps his balancing effect from his shikai but since his power is so concentrated that his physical abilities are enhanced, he can now percieve light much quicker and with greater clarity and perception with the normal eye sees at 1/30 frames per second, he can see in 1/190, making events seem 3 times as slower to him. His one katana is embroiled in his now black fire (And no I am not making an noobish Amateratsu reference I just want to keep the white, black gold, silver, orange,red motif) which is hotter then the orange-red fire of his shikai, these flames are much hotter since they also burn using his reaitsu, making them impossible to extinguish , (they can use either reshi or oxygen to burn, if they land on a spirtually infused substancethey will continue to burn balck, and normal buildings they will turn back to normal orange flames. Since the Flame Angel's Balack Bane is just a exagerrated usauge of this fire coming out of the blade and since in Bankai Ryudou has mastery over his zanpaktou, it has no cooldown. Strikes from his sword have more strength and do more damage, and since they burn oxygen quicker he is also extremely faster, also igniting black fire from his feet, or outside of his sandals to quickly burst in directions, and he can alter which direction he goes by bursting in another direction. This makes him extrememly quick, coupled with his zanpaktou's power being concentrated into a the blade, and uisng light making his reaction time faster, makes him an extremely quick opponent able to rival if not surpass the fastest of any race.

Techniques:

Name: Angel's Feather (Shikai/Bankai)
Effect: Ryudou's Shield shines brightly and a golden feather of reaitsu then falls on a target completely healing them, by using trace elements in the area to provide the neccesary elements to repair even the most uphore damage , Ryudou's technique supplies the energy so thier is no unwanted side effects.
Duration and or Cooldown: Costs one turn to cast, twelve post cooldown.

/Effect Bankai : Exalted Angel's Feather
Effect: Ryudou's katana shines brightly and up to three golden feathers fall on target(s) and heal them completly by using trace elements in the area to provide the neccesary elements to repair even the most uphore damage Ryudou's technique supplies the energy so thie ris no unwanted effects. Casts one post to cast, twenty post cooldown. Cannot be used seperate from the first techniqque since they are the same technique, so no extra heals.

Effect/Bankai: Flame Angel's Black Bane or Black Bane for short
Ryudou slashes with his sword and 1 black burning crescent of flame is sent at the opponent, this attack is an improvement on the first, it is bigger being 12 feet tall, 4 feet wide. It is faster being as fast as a shunpo, so quick movement will be needed to dodge it and not just a sidestep, and it is stronger, since its falmes are hotter so if hit, the target will suffer horrible 3rd degree burns.
Duration and Cooldown: Costs one turn to cast, No Cooldown (Becuase of Bankai Effect)

Name: Fallen Angel's Cry (Any Form)

Sealed: 2 times.
Shikai: 6 times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer   Lucifer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucifer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next