Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Cero de Atómica I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Cero de Atómica I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Cero de Atómica I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Cero de Atómica I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Cero de Atómica I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Cero de Atómica I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Cero de Atómica I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Cero de Atómica I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Cero de Atómica I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Cero de Atómica

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

Cero de Atómica Empty
PostSubject: Cero de Atómica   Cero de Atómica I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Name:

Cero de Atómica (Atomic cero)

Looks:

When Vagos wants to use Cero de Atómica he will arrange his hand to look like a pistol with his index finger straight pointing the target and with bent thumb also pointing the target of attack. Then he start cumulating an energy how it is usually done before using any Cero in his index finger and in thumb, but saying the truth only in his index finger Vagos is cumulating Cero(it will be bigger ball of energy then Bala) in thumb it's only Bala(It will be smaller ball of energy then Cero). Of course it will not be simply a Cero and Bala. Thanks to Vagos's great reiatsu sensing and fact that his ressuretion is reiatsu based he is able to implant clear(i mean those which wont be a Cero or Bala itself) particles of his reiatsu into both attacks. First will be shooted Cero and after it will come Bala. Since Bala is faster then Cero it will catch up with it in no time and thanks to reiatsu particles implanted before in will be able to merge with Cero giving it extra power and speed boost. When Cero de Atómica merge it will become green instead of red. But merging is not the main part of this attack. When Cero de Atómica will be about to hit the target thanks to reiatsu particles implanted Vagos will be able to cause the explosion of those particles since this is his ability (i mean triggering explosion of his reiatsu particles at his will) and that explosion will trigger chain reaction which will cause explosion of all that Cero attack right before the target. Explosion will look like nuclear blast leaving characteristic mushroom like cloud.

Effect:

Explosion will not have very big range, it's about few meters in each direction. The power of it depends on the fact if it was use in Sealed or Released form. In Sealed form when explosion catch the target it wont cause very serious damage. It will be painful and making more difficult to move or fight but not fatal. In Released form it still wont be fatal if hits but now target is in so much pain that he cannot move for a very short time and after that will be really difficult to move around.

Now to the numbers i guess...

In Sealed form:
Charge : 1 post
Cooldown : 10 posts
Range : 10 meters in each direction
Effect(when caught in explosion) : Speed reduction by ~20% for 5 posts

In Released form:
Charge : 1 post
Cooldown : 10 posts
Range : 20 meters in each direction
Effect(when caught in explosion) : Stunned for 1 post, after that speed reduction by ~30% for 5 posts and blood vomiting after 5 posts since explosion also stunning for one post but occuring only once(i mean vomiting).
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Cero de Atómica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cero de Atómica   Cero de Atómica I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Approved: Do your training
Back to top Go down

Cero de Atómica
Page 1 of 1