Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Tomoshibi Tsukaite I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Tomoshibi Tsukaite I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Tomoshibi Tsukaite I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Tomoshibi Tsukaite I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Tomoshibi Tsukaite I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Tomoshibi Tsukaite I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Tomoshibi Tsukaite I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Tomoshibi Tsukaite I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Tomoshibi Tsukaite I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Tomoshibi Tsukaite

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicotsu

Tomoshibi Tsukaite Empty
PostSubject: Tomoshibi Tsukaite   Tomoshibi Tsukaite I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:00 pm

Name: Tomoshibi Tsukaite

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Release Phrase: Let the darkness consume the light, Tomoshibi Tsukaite

Family:Dark, Void

Level: Shikai

Sealed Zanpakuto: Tomoshibi is a standard Katana with a hilt wrapped in black clothe. The blade extends to the average for a Katana, its color being a unique black instead of the standard silver. The guard of the blade is thin in width, and spins out with 6 tails like a helicopter rotor, with various textures and designs on each.

Shikai:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: When released this blade’s shadow expands far beyond its natural supposed dimensions, casting an ominous black shadow that expands 25 meters in circumference of the origin of the zanpakutō with no need for a light source of any kind. This immense shadow moves along with the zanpakuto as though it was natural yet it is only a byproduct of the release. Furthermore the zanpakuto grants its user full domain over shadows, the shadows doubling as portals into alternate dimensions of black, and nothingness or another physical setting in whatever world, however Misumi commands. He may solidify these shadows while they work as a cloaking agent to mask his reiatsu, and aura, if he decides upon more subtle tactics he can enter and exit them safely. Once the shadows take to the air they gain more of an ink like quality yet are able to pierce even hierro in some instances. In addition to that they have a kind of regeneration feature where say if a portion of the ink-like shadow was to be cleaved asunder by a blade, per say, it will reform in less than a few seconds.

Bankai: To be made.

Bankai Ability: To be made.

Techniques: (Must have this template for all Techs)

Name:
Effect:
Duration and or Cooldown:

Rules in making Techs:
0-119 points: 3 techs
120-239: 4 techs
240-359: 5 techs
360-479: 6 techs.... and so on and so fourth... you can add more techs as your points
NOTE: Put if the tech is used in shikai or bankai for the sake of order

Last edited by Misumi on Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Tomoshibi Tsukaite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomoshibi Tsukaite   Tomoshibi Tsukaite I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Void is a singular element. So you will have to either just have void, or your going to have to have something else.
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Tomoshibi Tsukaite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomoshibi Tsukaite   Tomoshibi Tsukaite I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:57 pm

Hmm, He's an Elite and two Elements are allowed so, Approved.
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Tomoshibi Tsukaite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomoshibi Tsukaite   Tomoshibi Tsukaite I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Hmm, a good point has been brought up, void is a number of elements so please be specific.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tomoshibi Tsukaite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomoshibi Tsukaite   Tomoshibi Tsukaite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomoshibi Tsukaite
Page 1 of 1