Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ha! ... HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ha! ... HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ha! ... HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ha! ... HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ha! ... HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ha! ... HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ha! ... HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ha! ... HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ha! ... HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ha! ... HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Ha! ... HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Empty
PostSubject: Ha! ... HAHAHAHAHAHAH!   Ha! ... HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:07 pm

Name: "Cero Celeste Lluvia" ~ roughly translated: Heavenly Zero Rain.

Looks:
IMMA A FIRING MAH LAZOR!

No seriously, a massive beam that is shot out from a special assumed stance by Merrow(involving putting his hands together like he's doing a martial arts pose XD). It's unique purpose is to inflict as much damage as logically possible. Upon being fired out as a massive beam that possesses a radius of two meters, the beam curves upward ... no matter which direction it is shot in, it will immediately curve towards the sky and fly into the Heavens ... all the while, it sucks up as much reishi as it can while spirals away into the blue sky(or dark skies).

Once the time limit is up, it comes back with a vengeance ... thousands of Ceros raining down from the sky. Each infused with Merrow's Res element, poison. Specifically that of his corrosive type, thus the whole battlefield shall have massive craters while and LOTS of thing are going to dissolve as the poison eats away at everyrthing that's not a powerful barrier or arrancar hierro.

Effect:
Phase Zero: Charging phase - 10 posts long, focused in a single hand. Requires an immense amount of reiatsu.

Phase One: Absorbtion Phase - 10 posts long

A large beam of a green color, flying up towards the sky. It doesn't do much, besides suck up reishi as it ascends into the heavens. It cannot be forced to implode early, as it absorbs energy. It is not intended to be used for offensive purposes in this state ... thus, it will usually be used as a distraction to force enemies to flee from the beam of death ... only for them to later realize it has flown away.

Phase Two: Judgement Phase - 10 posts long. (This does not count as the cooldown/recharge phase)

Thousands of Ceros raining down from Heaven, all coated with the corrosive toxin of Merrow. ... Extremely dangerous for individuals who are not skilled at their race-specific high speed manuevering technique or lack the ability to form strong barriers. Much like the poisoned Cero in Merrow's release state, the detonation of the Cero not only leaves an impact crater, but spills out the poison to eat away at whatever is nearby. The Ceros keep coming long and hard, but are widely spread and distributed, allowing for one who can move well to evade getting hit by any cero and its respective poison ... assuming they can dodge those AND any arrancar coming to tear them to shreds.

Merrow is usually exhausted upon firing the Cero ... thus, the recharge time is not until AFTER the Judgement phase. His battle capabilities are far lesser in comparison to prior firing the Cero.

NOTE: Recharge times are doubled for this attack.

NOTE[2]: This can only be performed in Released State. Upon firing, Merrow reverts back into his original 'sealed' state.

1-99 posts = 10 posts x 2
100 - 199 = 9 posts x 2
200 - 299 = 8 posts x 2
300 - 399 = 7 posts x 2
400 - 499 = 6 posts x 2
500 - 599 = 5 posts x 2
600 - 699 = 4 posts x 2
from 700 your recharge time will always be 3 posts
Back to top Go down

Ha! ... HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum