Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Vampire's Kiss I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Vampire's Kiss I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Vampire's Kiss I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Vampire's Kiss I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Vampire's Kiss I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Vampire's Kiss I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Vampire's Kiss I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Vampire's Kiss I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Vampire's Kiss I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Vampire's Kiss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

The Vampire's Kiss Empty
PostSubject: The Vampire's Kiss   The Vampire's Kiss I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:23 pm

Name: Vampire's Kiss

Looks: When she releases her ability, Moka becomes swarmed with bats. The bats, to normal human eyes, look like normal vampire bats, but to those that are spiritually aware, they look like large demon bats with four, blood red eyes. Moka gets a few physical changes. Her hair turns silver in color, her eyes become bright red with slit pupils. Her fangs double in size and her fingernails grow to two inch long claws that are as hard as diamonds.

Ability: Her ability gives her control of the swarm of 30-50 demon bats. The number is based on her level of reiatsu at the time of release The bats work like tools, sucking reiatsu from whatever they attack. When they absorb enough reiatsu, then bite Moka, transfering the absorbed spirityal energy to her. Her ability also heightens her natural senses of smell, sight, and hearing. Her speed increases drastically, becoming like a Shinigami's shunpo. Her physical strength increases sevenfold, giving her the strength of six human males. A major downfall of her ability is the bats. The more she summons and controls, the more spiritual energy she uses up. If she uses more than the bats can replenish, she weakens quickly. Her ability can last aslong as the sun is down. Upon sunrise, her bats will turn to ash, so she can only use her normal ability at night.

Envolved Ability:
Spoiler:

When her evolved ability is released, she takes on the form above. Her eyes and teeth are her best weapon. She gains the ability to hypnotize an enemy that makes eye contact with her. Once hypnotized, the victim makes for an easy target for the blunt of her attack. She uses the hypnosis to immobilize her target, then seals it with a "kiss." The Kiss is actually a quick bite on the neck that temporarily steals a part of the target's own soul, thus turning the person into a mindless ghoul that she can use as her personal lackey. However, the effects of the hypnosis and the Ghoul transformation are nulled once Moka seals her ability. That's the only way the effects can be broken. Immobilization lasts only a few minutes (postwise, it lasts two posts), so Moka has to act quick with the bite. The ability is sealed or released by removing or attaching a cross shaped charm from the chain around her neck. Once removed, she must utter the incantation to trigger her ability. Once it's triggered, a swarm of demon like bats engulf her body, changing her into her released form.
As for limitations, the ability is much stronger on weak minded males and females compared to the strong willed and right minded individuals. Moka can only use her ability when she is in a clear state of mind due to the level of concentration needed for her ability to fully work. Her evolved ability, unlike her normal ability, can be used either day or night.

Techniques

Name - Yakubyoo No Tsubasa
' Moka releases a swarm of bats onto her opponent 9numbers vary from 30-50 based on her level of reiatsu at the time of her release). The bats then bite and suck a small amount of reiatsu from the target, gradually weakening them. The amount taken depends on the spiritual strength of the target. The weaker the target, the more reiatsu the bats can drain.'
Post Durations: 2 Posts
Cooldown: 3 Posts

Last edited by Moka Akashiya on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

The Vampire's Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Kiss   The Vampire's Kiss I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:00 pm

swarm of demon bats

how many?

Immobilization lasts only a few minutes

How long does it last post wise? Because the bite, and the immobilization are two different things.

Name - Yakubyoo No Tsubasa
' Moka releases a swarm of bats onto her opponent. The bats then bite and suck a small amount of reiatsu from the target, gradually weakening them. The amount taken depends on the spiritual strength of the target. The weaker the target, the more reiatsu the bats can drain.'
Post Durations: 2 Posts
Cooldown: 3 Posts

once again, how many bats.

Name - Zetsuboo No Seppun
' by placing a simple kiss upon the target's forehead, Moka implants horrifying illusions into their head. The illusions recreate a the person's most horrifying nightmare or real life occurance, driving them into a temporary state of madness. The effects vary depending on the will of the target. If a target is a strong willed person who has come to terms with their past terrors, the Kiss of Deapair will have no effect whatsoever. The opposite goes for a weak willed person who is plagued by their past. They will succumb to their fears, leaving them vulnerable for attack. '
Post Durations: 3 posts
Cooldown: 5 posts

This does not match the rest of your app. Change it.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

The Vampire's Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Kiss   The Vampire's Kiss I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:08 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

The Vampire's Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Kiss   The Vampire's Kiss I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:22 pm

Hmm, nice Build and Journey.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Vampire's Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Kiss   The Vampire's Kiss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vampire's Kiss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Superbeing Ability Creation :: Old Superhuman Ability Applications-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com