Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Watching the sky of Human world...

Go down 
+3
Rykiske
Ajaket Diashi
Pereza Vagos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

Watching the sky of Human world... Empty
PostSubject: Watching the sky of Human world...   Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:23 am

It was early afternoon in Karakura Town. Beautiful weather, clear blue sky and warm sunlight. Very calmly area, everyone looked kinda happy and relief was filling their faces...why? Who knows, maybe just because of the weather, after all human mind hides many secrets which even people aren't aware. Wind was blowing from time to time bringing nice and cooling breeze for anyone who felt it. Everything that was a reason why Vagos liked the most watching the sky here... it was bringing him the biggest relief.

That calm blue sky suddenly was tore apart, thanks to Vagos's Garganta. A loud screech spread through Karakura Town as Garganta appeared above it, hear able only for those mindful of spiritual power though. While passage was opening wider an Espada figure was more see able. Not very tall man, what you could see for the first look was a patch of white mask under his right eye, covering 3/4 of his cheek. Tercera stood firmly with little dose of arrogance, keeping his hands in pockets. He took a little step forward entering a Human world.

A wind blew once again bringing that nice and cooling breeze to Vagos's face. Ah , that's nice...really nice... Garganta closed behind Espada's back. Ane there he was, standing above Town, looking down on it. Pereza decided to start walking, to look for a good place to stare at the sky.After a while he noticed nice looking not very high hill covered with grass.That one looks good he thought and walked down from the sky.

When he reached the hill he lied down as fast as it was possible for him, as he was lying down he putted both his hands behind his head and then he was simply starring at the sky.On Espada's face you could see some kind of relief but also at the same time his eyes seemed to be blank just like he was somewhere else with his mind. Vagos wanted to be left alone, but it was to troublesome for him to hide his reiatsu, he was only thinking about his precious sky at that particular moment. He never imagined that he can brought attention to him by letting his reiatsu to burst normally...now every one within area could feel his presence, every one who was mindful of spiritual powers that is, but it doesn't mattered for Tercera at that time as long as he could watch that sky everything else was not important...

Not long after he felt asleep and it was a very deep sleep...
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sky of Human world...   Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:24 pm

OOC: RAMPAGE START

IC:

Ah yes … a beautiful … peaceful day. Blue skies, white clouds, a golden sun, not to mention a gentle breeze were about brightening and relaxing the day for citizens of Karakura Town.

Oh yes, it was such a miraculous … wondrous … absolutely perfect d-

”HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” a shrill voice screeched aloud in the sky … turning the atmosphere of the gentle spring day into a living hell.

Merrow descended from the Heaven’s, a physical embodiment of the wrath of God. He was the judgment bringer, and his target was Pereza. There was no hope, no time, no place that the Tercera could have to avoid the divine blow that was about to be bestowed upon him. For in Merrow’s mind, the humiliation still burned … and from that stemmed a desire to enact revenge … this was his revenge.

A sonic boom sounded aloud, shocking dozens of innocent unknowing people, as Merrow’s natural speed went beyond the sound barrier. It wasn’t a combat purpose attack, it was something that he could only do towards other Espada. His child-mindset bred immaturity, which was coupled with a desire to be within close proximity of other arrancar. Such a small want of being noticed then triggered his desire to be able to get close to said arrancar as quickly as possible. Combine that with training-enhanced hawk-diving bombing skills and a vengeance for having failed in the past …

There was no avoiding this.

He slammed right down into Pereza, in a wide-armed glomp from the front(as Pereza was lying down). He couldn’t help but embrace the older-brother like Espada and perhaps squeeze him half to death as though he were an adorable teddy bear. But, as usual, his mind set off alarms that deterred him from the instinctual desire to take his ultimate revenge on Pereza for evading his tackle weeks ago.

”AH! SO SORRY!! BUT I’M GOING TO HAVE TO KIDNAP YOU! NNFUFUFUFU!” he cackled wildly, the laugh extending beyond the quotation mark listed earlier, as he, with the insane ‘regular’ speed that outdid anyone else, took ahold of his zweihander (which had impaled itself right down to the crossguard into the hill about a few feet away from the impact crater made by Merrow) and used the ribbon-like fabric around it to tie Pereza up. The cloth was a part of his Zanpakuto, and thus breaking it would be quite an effort within itself due to the immense amount of reiatsu that Merrow possessed. Sure, he was two ranks below Pereza, but that didn’t mean a huge gap in power.

Merrow, before Pereza could probably blink … or go out of his way to try to think about what was happening, bound his hands and legs together, and almost literally mummified Pereza … were it not for the fact this attempt at mummification reminded him … that he was supposed to find Jackal! So, Merrow stopped at binding the hand and feet.

He then proceeded to run across the sky, building a platform of ‘reishi’ to walk upon. He was dragging Pereza behind him, who was be drawn across this platform as well.

OOC: This post was done with general approval of Pereza to god-mode and kidnap him … now, he just didn’t know it was going to be like this XD.
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sky of Human world...   Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:15 am

Sudden appearance of Merrow was something what Vagos cannot predict beforehand. But saying the truth Pereza didn't care because he wasn't the type of a guy who will plan everything before, the present, the moment these were important for Tercera.

What was also important in this situation was the fact that Pereza haven't sleep in a while so now when Miuzerra kidnapped him he didn't wake up. He was sleeping very deeply. At this moment he was tied up by Quinta Espada and didn't even aware of that fact. Tercera was now in Merrows hands and he will 'go' wherever Quinta will drag him....

[OOC: crappy post just to fast describe situation from Perezas point of view;] ]
Back to top Go down
Rykiske

Rykiske

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sky of Human world...   Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:41 pm

Leonidas followed Merrow through the dark void that was, gargantua, as Merrow quickly ran ahead of him. Leo didn't care to quicken his pace as the quinta dissapeared from sight. He tried to understand the "seemingly" young espada and his methods but he feel like thinking about it too hard. With his hands in his pockets he casually walked through the other end of the gargantua as though he didn't have a care in the world. What he saw on the other side made his eyes widen to the point his face was unrecognizable. Merrow was dragging the Tercera around like a ragdoll. Leo desparately tried to keep his cool as he analyzed the situation. is that normal? Should he say something? If he ignored it would the "problem" go away? All these questions and more streamed through Leo's head as he wore a huge question mark on his face. (figuretively speaking. *don't question my spelling! i'm stuck with my cell phone at the moment...*)

After a few moments, he took in a deep breath and addressed the Quinta. "Uhh...You do realize that if you damage him, he'll be of no use to us in this mission right?" he asked with an unsteady tone, hoping the Quinta would put him down.
Back to top Go down
http://fairytailx.darkbb.com/
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sky of Human world...   Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:37 am

"Neh ... Pereza's tougher than that. Nnfufufu." he chuckled darkly, somewhat of a contrast to his earlier cheery self, but it didn't take long for him to revert to the former state.

The quinta decided to ignore Leonidas for the time being, proceeding to towards the center of the Town, relying on his pesquisa to locate Jackal ...

and away he went, blazing at top speed with vengean ... brotherly love in his mind.

OOC: Apologies for the delay in this post ... my laptop finally died(Stupid 10 year old piece of shit finally gave), so then it took a few days of bickering before I got permission from my totalitarianistic parents to purchase a new one.

I like this one :3.

Anyway, Jackal has given the okay. Off we go! XD
Back to top Go down
Layle

Layle

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sky of Human world...   Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:06 pm

[Since, None of you stated you had left the topic. I'm coming in like you are all still here. >.>]

The sunlight felt perfect as it hit Janus’ vampire pale skin that was still sexy for being pale. Thus, this would make the perfect day for Janus to actually get up and go after the Elite-class Spiritual Energies in Karakura Town. So, that is exactly what he did today as he made his way towards the group with his special skill in progress, which was named Absolute zero due to its effect of his Spiritual Energy. Thus, giving him no Spiritual Energy signal what-so-ever, he quickly sent a text to two other Bounts for their support in his cause to kill the three Espada. He made his doll take to his Core-form as he used a burst of Shunpo/Sonido/Hirenkyaku level speed to reach a top of a building. Then, he simply pointed his Revolver up at the group, and fired off all six shots as he looked up at them with his bright beautiful green eyes. Four of the shots were aimed at the back of the heads of two of the Espada, and the last two bullets were aimed at the back of the last one.

The Bullets that are fired from Blitz’s core-form are made completed out of raw red lightning that is created from his body. The Gun doesn’t even sound like it is being fired due to the bullets not being shot off by gunpowder. Thus, making the first round a killing sneak attack on them, this would be their defeat if they didn’t response to them. The bullets were basically made for piercing damage, and could pierce through Espada-level Heirro with two shots. Along, with the bullets not really making a noise when they were shot, they move at the same speeds a normal bullet does. Thus, making the chance of the Espada dodging lower then normal as the young Bount liked it. Janus was hoping the other Bounts would show up before the Bullets go close to the targets, but that was only a hope. He was the Vice-leader of the race anyway. He could handle himself, or could he?

Janus was wearing his normal outfit with a few changes he just didn’t feel like putting on this morning. Janus was wearing black dress shoes with black dress pants. He wore a black belt around his waist with a white belt buckle as he normal did. What was different was that he wasn’t wearing his dress jacket over his complete white shirt. So, Janus wore his nice dress white button up dress shirt untucked with the top two buttons undone. Then, the last thing was his solid black tie with a white cross near the bottom of it was worn loosely around his neck. Basically, Janus outfit looks rather private school uniform, instead of his normal suit and tie theme. Yet, the style he had chosen today was a great look for him in all honesty. So, his laziness actually helped him in the outfit department of his life. So, he simply awaited the arrival of his Fellow Bounts and the Arrival of the Bullets to the unknowing Espada in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Bones

Bones

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sky of Human world...   Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:26 pm

It was a nice sunny day as Benjamin walked through Karakura town. It was starting to get a bit hotter so he toke his jacked off showing a plain white T shirt. He stretched his legs getting ready to go and join his fellow comrade in the battlefield. He yawned and tapped his left earring which was black. His doll Shwarz Hund was summoned. She sat to the left of Ben and began to scratch her ear with her leg.

"Oh dear Benjamin what the hell have you gotten us into now..." Shwarz hund stopped scratching her ear and began to lie down and lick her paws clean. "Also is Leben comming out or is this my fight?"

Ben nodded his head indicating that yes Leben would be entering later on but not right now. Ben yawned and stood up straight. He appeared on the building next to his friend and awaited their other comrade.
Back to top Go down
Starr Roshan

Starr Roshan

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sky of Human world...   Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:51 pm

The sun was bright, the globe of hot fire blazed high in the bright blue sky, illuminating a happier feel to the world, shining a greatness of warmth upon the small town of Karakura. A faint shuffling could be heard upon the gavel down below, on a solemn street. The shuffling was gaining more sound as the figure they were made from came closer and closer down the street. With ease, a small hum began to play in a sweetly melody, filling up the lonely road with a more tranquil and soft tune. As if it was music box. A young woman seemed to be wandering the streets by her lonesome and offered no threat to her appearance. The heels of her shoes click and clacked against the concrete, creating a light rhythm that timed her humming, almost like a musical stroll. It was a peaceful afternoon, and nothing seemed to cease the wonders that had been brought to this evening until suddenly, a faint beeping noise rose from her hip. The young woman furrowed her brows and ceases her humming, coming to halt in her motion and stare down at her beautiful hip. She muttered slightly under a sigh and placed a delicate hand upon her side and grasped onto a small device, almost like a pager, and looked at it, seeing a signal and an urgent message for help become in view. How troublesome... That thought seemed to be quite persistant in her mind as she continued to stroll down the road, clipping the pager to her hip once more, ignoring it at first. The noise that rose from the little machine seemed to get more annoying as the walk continued, not even a minute down the road, and it was beeping constantly. This irked the girl greatly as she clasped the device and squeezed it, applying some pressure to attempt to break the poor thing. Alas, the device was indestructible. Ugh... I get it... I'm coming for the love of god!. With a swift motion, the woman made haste; light on her feet. She dashed down the roads with incredible speeds, almost like she was running track once more.

Within a few minutes, she managed to come to a screeching stop in front of a building, noticing something different up in the heights of the sky. "Esapda... those filthy creatures..." She managed to speak in a more disgusted tone, offering a twisted look on her face. Her blue hues wandered away from the wretched sights to spot a Bountou member, causing the corner of her lips to quirk into a sleek grin, giving a more coy look to her face. She realized the urgency of that annoying call before. With no hesitation, the woman hurried into the building, hastily making her way to the roof. A few minutes passed before she made it up to the top and burst through the door, panting a bit from all the running she had to do to actually arrive to the scene. "W---What's going on?" The tone of her voice was faint, rushed but staggered. But through all the weird breathing was a soft, sweet voice; almost angelic. The voice seemed to escape a more beautiful woman. The young woman stood about Five foot nine, with a bobbed hair cut that revealed more of her wonderfully structured face. The colour of her short locks was a creamy, soft, strawberry pink tint. Her eyes, a glossy, bright blue; almost like sapphires. Her complexion glowed a very smooth, creamy pale peach; offering a more innocent appeal to her face. Though, her body was something different. Her body was sculpted in a sleek, slender and curvaceous appeal. With an ample bust and apple-bottom, she wore something rather enticing to the opponents eyes. With a small skirt, and a unique top, she seemed to appear like an assassin. She stood herself up straight and fixed her attire, only to wander on over to the man and sigh slightly, speaking in a more relaxed tone. "How did they get here? I thought they couldn't find their way to the Human world...”
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sky of Human world...   Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:23 am

OOC: I am rather alzy to read every bit of this topic before joining so, if there are any major flaws in my post, please free to alert me of them so I may correct myself.

IC:

Large groups of humans infected the outside of the town Karakura. Twas' not an unexpected event, considering the weather, but the loud noises that beckoned were irritating and slowly developed a headache for the male. The nap he had been thoroughly enjoying against an Oak tree was interrupted and surrounding children did not permit any notion of sleep, rest, nor relaxation. Cloudless skies always annoyed him, but he didn't know why; they were just too plain. Gleaming sunlight attempted to blind him, although it failed for he had on a very nifty straw hat. No one wore these thingsmuch anymore, but they worked well and looked pretty damn cool. After pondering if he should continue trying to sleep or not for about ten minutes, the lazy man stood himself up and strolled in no real direction. Eventually an idea popped up. There was a small stream just outside of Karakura Town at the bottom ofm a hill where he could wash up and then just hang for a bit. He took a left onto the marketing plaza and saw the hill. It wasn't the largest, but it would do,and no noise would reach his sleep.

Unfortunately, as he drew closer to the hill, a presence was recognized... Then another... And another... And then three more... Not wanting to halt because standing in one spot was pointless, Ichijouji continue toward the hill with a busy mind. All he wanted was to clean himself up and take a nap, but no, the one place that is peaceful on a day like this happens to have some little tards fucking around on it. The three that had just arrived were humans and probably came to investigate, which is perfectly understandable, but if the other three assholes weren't there in the first place then all would be dandy. From the looks of it, they were either hollow or arrancar; definitely high-ranked. Of course, Ichijouji didn't give two shits and was willing to fight all of thos fucking Mexicans if they would just leave the hill alone. He was getting his bath and his nap, whether they liked it or not.

At the city limits, Ichijouji summoned his zanpaktou into his right hand and disappeared within a masterful shunpo. the straw hat tipped over his face so that a shadow made his facial features uncertain. Ichijouji re-appeared in the middle, amidst the two parties. The humans weren't exactly his best friends, but Ichijouji liked some of them and preferred their lifestyle compared to the arrancar or hollow. Thusly, he turned to the arrancar with a lazily irritated glare and leaned his zanpaktou on his shoulder while uttering his "welcoming." The humans didn't need a greeting, they'd either accept his help or Ichijouji would take care of these wetbacks himself.

"May I ask what you friggin' Mexicans are doing on my hill...? All I wanted was a nap and you decide to masturbate together on the one hill that I do shit at..."

Ichijouji pauses for a minute to rub his tempels with his left hand; his headache is just pounding his head.

"Anyway, so there are a few choices here. Number one: I kick your ass. Number two: The A-team, behind me, helps me kick your ass. Number Three: Well... I don't have a number three, but three choices sounds cooler than two choices so I added it in. Choose quickly, because I'm tired and really wanna' sleep s I can rid myself of this headache."

Ichijouji said all of this in a rather drone tone and, if anything, his voice sounded very tired and really not into any physical activity. Dealing with this was pretty much annoying, but he wanted to relax so they are all gonna' have to blow it out their ass. Ichijouji's eyes kind of just wandered off after he spoke and decided that he wasn't going to pay much attention until something interesting occurred like... a response maybe, or some kind of attack. Whatever, he just hoped that it ended quickly so he could go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sky of Human world...   Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:40 am

Pereza was still sleeping but his pesquisa was the best among the Espada and thanks to that he noticed first Bount who appeared here, this was faint and merely noticeable for him though, the nap ended. He felt that reiatsu but it wasn't a Shinigami. Human? maybe or Quincy maybe? that's a possibility too but first of all Pereza wanted to know where enemy is because he was only able to determine his presence nearby but not specify where exactly he was. He never thought that Bount's will attack him like that but life likes to surprise. After few moments Vagos felt some disturbance in flowing reiatsu. a sudden attack ?! That was the first thing which came to his mind. Not thinking any longer he stood up with sonido speed and shot two bala's into two 'disturbance' he felt and then Segunda noticed these red bullets, once Bala's hit them they slightly changed direction missing the original target.

That moment he saw the assassin, still Pereza wasn't sure if he is a Bount or quincy or human but know at least he was able to see him. Not long after two more appeared. Eh this will be troublesome, i just wanted to relax a bit here but no they must be so pumped up about my presence here geez While he was thinking another one showed up,kinda unpatient guy and arrogant without knowing with who he is talking right now, but it doesn't matter for Pereza, he was to lazy to take any action, especially now after nice nap when he was still kinda half asleep. Really that guy was annoying, so Vagos ignored him for now.

My my and all of this only to greet an arrancar in this human town ? You shouldn't have. But i guess you want something from me so i'm listening what is it ? Once he ended he spaced out like usual staring at the sky wating for any reaction or response

Last edited by Pereza Vagos on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layle

Layle

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sky of Human world...   Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:50 pm

[48 hours have been long passed. So, attacks hit.... Thank you and good day]

Janus didn’t take his eyes off of the three Espada in the air. After, he had attacked with his Doll’s core-form. He simply placed the gun in the hostler in his jacket, which took it out of the sight of the Espada. The strongest out of the group quickly got up firing two blasts of spiritual energy at his Bullets, but the other two guys got pierced through the head making them drop from the sky. The white-haired bount chuckled at the simple stupidity of the other two Espada. The next man to come in seemed to be ready to fight. So, Janus simply turned his head to address the other two Bounts that were there in a tone that made it impossible for the other Espada and the strange man to hear.

“Starr and Ben, Go collect the souls. Starr, my dear, we can share that one between us.” Janus couldn’t help but to check out the lovely female bount that was standing behind him, but that could be done later. The sexy bount gave a quick smile as he very quietly whispered the release phrase for his doll under his breath. He finally returned his sight to the two in the sky as his Doll fused with his body. The male bount, Janus, kept his Spiritual Energy at a very low state, which would only seem to be a faint signal if someone had an increased tracking ability. (Yeah, that part of your post kind of pissed me off. I have my spiritual energy low for a reason. You would be able to feel a huge Energy like you stated in your post. So, please try to keep from saying that kid of stuff.) Janus’ body began to give off little sparks of black, red, and blue energy that was easily made to be static sparks. He walked to the edge of the building before jumping up and air stepping to the spot next to the strange man that entered the area. The visual leader of the Bounts spoke in a tone that was easy for both of them to hear, “Excuse me good sir, I will be taking this Espada alive. You may help me if you wish, but I will have to ask you not to kill him.” Janus had addressed the strange man next to him without taking his eyes away for the Espada in front of them, but before he had even finished speaking he activated a balanced technique of his fused form called, Rot Rasant Rüstung, which meant Red Lightning Armor. The blue and black sparks suddenly were replaced with a constant sparks of red lightning all around his body. This technique gave him a very good defense along with good attacking ability, but the most important thing it gave him a an Agility boost, Speed, and Reaction time to go along with that balanced attack and defense. So, now he awaited the events to unfold before him as they each stared each other down in mid-air.
Back to top Go down
Bones

Bones

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sky of Human world...   Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:53 pm

Ben nodded his head in agreement as his superior ordered him to devour the enemy’s soul. Benjamin licked his lips finally something to eat. He ordered Shwarz Hund back into her medium. He put the earring on his ear and jumped down off of the building. He landed softly on the ground and started walking toward the helpless arrancar. He yawned when he stopped by the body. Benjamin looked down it had a large hole in its head from the bullet of another bounto. Man Benjamin wanted to eat the soul his mouth started to water and he started to get extremely excited.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go back when I'm done eating this filth!"Ben yelled across the street at his allies that were still standing on the building.He took a knee and examined the body it looked good. He could not hold himself back he took the soul he ate it as fast as he could devouring the entire thing in seconds.He licked his lips the arrancar was gone. He then jumped on a nearby lamppost and did a back flip onto another two story building. He then looked back at his partners and left back to the Onsen.

((Short post going skiing))
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sky of Human world...   Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:49 pm

OOC: ...

IC:
Did he know what was going to happen? No. He was already on the move ... and unfortuantely, he seemed to have literal tunnel vision. There was a reason why such a small one like him had not yet been killed, and, doubtless though it may be, it's probably what preserved his life for a little while longer.

His last-second sonido, which was meant to have allowed him to spring off in the direction of another Espada, saved him from an oncoming blast, undoubtedly aimed for his head.

Whatever it was, it still struck him ... though not quite in as a fatal as a spot. The flesh upon his back and his left arm was enflamed as the bolt from nowhere struck behind. Through sheer chance, he had survived a deathblow, but now the question was ... could he get out of here? The child-like Espada was nearly out of his wits, as he hurtled forward at the sonido level ... and without direction, as he slammed into one of the buildigns down at ground level.

Painful, though it may have been ... and limp his left arm, numb his whole body, and confused his mind ... he knew he had to get out of here. That small child, so skilled in rescue and escape operations prior to gaining a rank, had instinctively ripped his way through dimensions, opening up the garganta, just as his body unpeeled from the debris it was stuck to ... his limp self fell in without much complaint, and the crack of space sealed itself after his body fell through ... though, whether he'd live through the swirling mass of reishi and nothingness was a whole 'nother mattter.

EXEUNT(EXIT body --------> ??
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sky of Human world...   Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:49 am

Not to kill me ? is he thinking that he actually can defeat me ? how hilarious these bounts are... This was the first thought in Pereza's as mind after hearing conversation between bount and this strange impatient guy. But he couldn't ignore the fact that they have more numbers on their site. That moment Vagos felt something, this was strange, it was coming from other world, from hueco mundo. It appears thanks to Segunda's super pesquisa he felt primera's call, a call which says all arrancars to came back to Las Noches.

Sorry to interrupt your lovely conversation but i have others things to do right now than play with you so if u excuse me... While he was speaking in both of his hands he gathered two red balls of energy it was a normal cero, one was aimed at Janus and Ichijouji, second was aimed at two other Bounts, but it appears there was only one left. They were meant to create an opportunity for Pereza to open Garganta and left Karakura Town, his destination was Las Noches. Even if all target dodge with ease this attack Vagos will have enough time to exit this situation. The moment cero's was about to hit, Esapda opened Garganta, it was very fast, without any unnecessary things and movements. Garganta even closed itself few nanoseconds before cero hit. Pereza wanted to make sure no one will enter this black void after him.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sky of Human world...   Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:39 pm

[ i don't wanna be a douche bag but more then 48 hours past i don't know if any of ppl here who are still present in this topic - Janus, Starr and Ichijouji posted that they will be off line for some time but for now i think you just died from my cero since u didn't react in any way ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sky of Human world...   Watching the sky of Human world... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the sky of Human world...
Page 1 of 1