Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelia

Nelia

Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman Empty
PostSubject: Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:03 am

A Small Side-Note: Although Suman is not a captain, he can perform Bankai. However it is too powerful for him at the moment and is, as such, unusable until he can gain enough spiritual pressure to sustain it.

Name: Ryukurai/ Oeryu Kuraisora (Literally: Dark Dragon/ King Dark Sky Dragon)

Manifestation:
Tall thin man with a black dragon helm and claws. His feet too. He wears a black robe and is very very pale.

Release Phrase:
1: Demolish, Ryukurai! - releases his weakened Shikai. This shikai is weak because his full-blown one sucks up his riatsu like a vacuum. This weakened one is for anyone up to a lieutenant. Any higher and he releases his full Shikai.

2: Demolish all light and unleash the madness, Ryukurai! - This is his proper Shikai, the one which he only uses against enemies he's deemed to be too strong for his weaker Shikai. Ryukurai is a special zanpakto in the sense that it has two Shikai. In the first, it doesn't fully release (because the release phrase is shortened). As such, when he utters this release phrase, Ryukurai's strength goes up to far higher levels.

Family: Shadow/Dark

Level: Shikai (For normal purposes, I'm just gonna call it a Shikai.)

Sealed Zanpakuto:
A Five-pointed hilt bound in black. Exquisitely polished and very sharp. The Sheath is black as well with Ryukurai in canji for "Ryukurai" written down it. It also has two loops to attach to his belt.

Shikai:
1: Two black claws with silver blades on the hands. They extend up to his elbows and are made up of plates of black metal. The claws leave a black after trail when being used. They have a sheen of greenish-purple stuff on the end of the claw.

2: This Shikai takes the form of daisho, one large blade and one small. They are joined together by a chain. His forearms remain encased in armour but the poisonous claws are gone; they are just black gauntlets now. However, the swords have a power too which I shall explain in due course.

Shikai Ability:
1: Can create a poison that reduces the visibility of the user, when viewed by a slashed enemy. It creates hallucinogenic copies of Suman to the viewer, making it harder to hit him. This effect lasts 24 hours if the antidote is not administered. Be wary: If the shikai is used on another person, the risk of death is also imminent. If stabbed more than 10 times, the poison in his claws will cause death in 24 hours if the antidote is not administered.

2: His swords, when crossed and spoken by name, will release a special toxin into the air that removes people's ability to see further than 3 feet for a time. It's like being in a bubble, surrounded by black.

These swords, as well as removing the ability to see for a short while, will release another toxin into the blood stream when stabbing an enemy. This toxin is one that will kill the enemy slowly by dissolution of their internal organs. There isn't a cure short of going to the 4th barracks, where Suman gave them the formula. What's more, Suman keeps an antidote with him just in case he poisons someone he doesn't want to die.

What's the point of that Akuma?! Here's the point; the poison has other effects besides death; it can induce dizziness and cause people to lose their bearings. After all, it does attack the fundamental structures in the body. A person stabbed by this Shikai can expect to die within a few hours. 14 is the longest anyone has ever lasted.

Techniques:
Yarjirushi Kurai -
Suman can fire off shards of metal from his zanpakto. These embed themselves in the foe, causing injury and blood loss if they hit. The range is up to twenty foot in any direction and can be used in either phase of his sword's release.

In shikai, his claws just fragment, sending shards of metal at the enemy. This move has the ability to be used once per post and has the potential to kill the enemy in one strike (if the metal bars were to hit someone through the heart, say).

In Bankai, the dragon rears up and shoots these fragments from its chest. This move has a low hit rate in Bankai because Suman hasn't got the spiritual energy to control the spikes' direction. In this release stage, he tends to rely more on the dragon's poison than its Yarjirushi Kurai.

Shadouketsugō No Eikyō -
This is a special technique that can only be used in Bankai. The dome of shadows suddenly has hardened tips that shoot out randomly from the dome. Suman has no control over these which makes it dangerous for him to get near his enemy. Once initiated (which takes 1 post), the shadow pikes start aiming for his enemy. This lasts 3 posts and consumes Suman's spiritual energy. He cannot use this more than once in a battle without losing his bankai or indeed Ryukurai's abilities in battle.

This takes the form of nothing. The pikes are hard to pinpoint when everything is pitch black. But they all give off a trace of Suman's spiritual energy and can be detected as such. They also make a wooshing noise as they come towards the enemy.

If stabbed, an enemy will succumb to a hallucination similar to the one experienced in Shikai. Everything will be at least doubled if the user's spiritual pressure is not as high as the 4th seat in a division.

ōkina Kage No Chūdoku -
"The Great Shadow Poisoning" is known for one and only one reason; it's Suman's most inhumane attack. Forsaking all pretence of honour, Suman pours his spiritual pressure into the venom of Ryukurai. This magnifies its effects ten fold (which means that one stab is enough to kill the enemy in 2.4 hours). The venom, usually in liquid form in his Shikai (which is the only one he can use this in) becomes a fog that spreads out from his claws.

This technique requires no posts to implement. It hangs around for 5 posts before disappearing. If someone can avoid the poisonous fog for this long, they escape the technique unharmed. However, it is absorbed at the skin as well as the lungs so only those with powerful spiritual pressure or, indeed, exceptional climbing abilities will be able to avoid this attack. The poison is heavier than air so someone over five foot will be able to breathe naturally (if they were wearing air-tight armour).

The reason this is named "The Great Shadow Poisoning" Is because shadows become magnified to the point where the user can only see bright light. If someone was standing outside then they will be able to see reasonably well. However, if they were in a cave they would not be able to see much if anything.

Last edited by Akuma on Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:24 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:48 am

Lawl, unless you're a captain, you cant start out with bankai.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 am

Oh well, I thought I could get away with pure cheek. I see it's not gonna fly on this board, even if I am my usual charming and funny self xD

Still, it can't hurt to have what the Bankai does and looks like down, right? Oo
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:02 am

Well, if you want your bankai ability and all that stuff down then its fine, but you wont have bankai yet.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:08 am

It says in his history that he only ever pulled it off once. After that, I doubt he'll even try to train it for a while xD His Spiritual Pressure is WAY too low to even consider using it. He got a split-second glance at it before he almost died. So ya...no Bankai for Tenshi :3

Ooooon another note, are we able to play on Tenshi once the zanpakto is ready? :d
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:18 am

Yup, actually you can RP as Tenshi even before you make your zanpakutou, but its safer to have your zanpakutou read. Lawl XD
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:40 am

Yus! *does the dance*

Zanpakto then I can finally get started. Then it's 100 posts and bankai! ^^
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:44 am

Lawl.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:49 am

Oh, question I remembered to ask you!

What's the points thing? Logically, I assume the more you have the more things you can do with your zanpakto. If I were to take an example from the anime, I'd say it's like Tousen's usage of that mirage which transforms into a hail of swords.

This leads to my second question: How do you get points? OO
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:56 am

Points... Well, through missions basically.... Rewards like a hundred points if you spy on the first division, but we use posts here.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:00 pm

OK, so if I want my character to be strong, I have to be really active and RP loads. I can do that >:}
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:01 pm

Also, you don't really get strong with posts, you get strong by getting better at Rping and you can add more techniques once you have enough posts for one.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:05 pm

It's a good thing that the way I RP is similar to the rules. Only I embolden and colour my text for some mysterious reason. I think I'll focus on getting the means before I focus on the ends xD
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:40 am

FYI Bankai is not 100 posts/points lawl. That is a typo.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:00 am

What is it then? O_o
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Your bankai has to be posted into a new post. Or its not approved.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:24 am

It may be overkill but I removed the whole Bankai bit from the app.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: New Tech.   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Name: Black Widow's Web
Effect:
Suman throws his smaller zanpakto and controls it with his spiritual pressure. The chain follows the smaller zanpakto to create a web as the name suggests.

Suman then pumps a lot of spiritual pressure into this chain really fast, heating the air around the chains to maximum pressures. It's hot enough to scold or even burn the enemy. If one's spiritual pressure isn't high enough, the flesh will melt off their bones.

Only spiritual pressure can block this technique. It is unwise to try to dodge it because the chain can cover a huge area. If it's in a corridor or enclosed space you're pretty much screwed if you don't know how to destroy the chain's heat.

This is done simply; 5 Danku shields will prevent the heat from hurting the enemy. Also, repelling the heat with your spiritual pressure will work as well. This is ill-advised as it will tire you out quickly.

Duration and or Cooldown: Duration; 2 posts of heat. Cooldown; 7 posts.

Last edited by Akuma on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Cooldown; 5 posts <---- Make it 7. If it takes 5 dankus to block.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

PostSubject: Re: Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:55 pm

Thought I was taking the piss xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:24 am

With the cool-down increased to what Razeil-san had stated, I now deem this technique approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman   Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryukurai - Tenshi Suman
Page 1 of 1