Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ushida Kane-kinshido I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ushida Kane-kinshido I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ushida Kane-kinshido I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ushida Kane-kinshido I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ushida Kane-kinshido I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ushida Kane-kinshido I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ushida Kane-kinshido I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ushida Kane-kinshido I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ushida Kane-kinshido I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ushida Kane-kinshido

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane

Ushida Kane-kinshido Empty
PostSubject: Ushida Kane-kinshido   Ushida Kane-kinshido I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:45 am

Name: Kinshido

Manifestation: Kinshido is a wolf with silver fur and steel blue eyes, his claws almost appear to be made of steel. Kinshido also has silver and black eagle wings he and Kane are similar in mood they only big differance is that Kinshido almost seems to motivate Kane by sparking his rage.

Release phrase: Kinshido, emerge from the forge!

Family: Metal

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto: A katana with a blue silver blade that is six inchs longer than your average katana. Kinshido has a guard that is black and shaped like an x. Kinshido has a slightly longer hilt than average, the hilt is wrapped in a silver banding. The scabberd is a shiny blue silver with three black band around the tip of it.

Shikai: In shikai form Kinshido becomes a schimatar two inch's wide at its thinest point and six inch's at its widest. Its hilt is curved to the front and from the tip eight inchs down it curves to the back. The blade still is blue silver and the hilt still has silver banding around it. At the end of the hilt is a loop, connected to the loop is a chain that circuls around the back of his hand and then around his wrist and forearm multiple times. By grabbing the chain Kane can spim Kinshido and throw him and pull him back increasing his range.

Shikai ability: In shikai form can turns Kinshido over so the tip is facing the ground saying "blades of deception". At which time fifteen 3 ft wide by 7 ft tall blades emerge from the ground scattered around Kanes target. Then Kane removes Kinshido from the ground, and then Kane steps into one of the blades and with a ripple he is gone. While in side the the blades Kane can strike from any one, or Kane can use the chain to throw Kinshido into one then thru another and direct it thru another and so on intell he strikes or goes thru every blade. While in his shikai form Kinshido greatly increases Kanes speed giving him great sword speed and and his foot speed doubles.

Tech: Swimming blades
When kane make a low to high strike and says "rush" a 3 ft by 7 ft blade juts out of the grown and rushs at his target if hit dead on the blade will cut his target deep doing massive amounts of damage. The blade on a graze will make a shallow cut and do more blunt damage.
Turns:0 Cooldown:1

Tech: multi-edge strike
Kane can strike into one of the blades and his sword will strike out of both sides of the man sized blades increasing the odds of him striking his target. His blade will strike out of all the blades surronding his target.

Turn 1 cooldown 1

Bankai: In Bankai form Kinshido a three foot straight hilt with a three foot schimatar blade on each end, each blade is still silver blue but the hilt is black. Both of the blades are four inchs wide at its thinest point and eight inchs at its widest. The chain now connects in the middle of the hilt, the chain wraps around Kanes wrist up his right arm and around his torso.

Bankai ability: (similar to Shikai) When Kane stabs Kinshido into the ground 40 blades three ft wide by seven ft tall rise up from the ground scattered around his target. Then Kane pulls Kinshido from the ground and in one fluid motion strikes one of the blades and says "shatter". When he does all thirty blades shatter inward's into hundreds of thousands of razor sharp pieces, cutting his target to ribbions when the shards cut they explode. Kane can control the pieces to follow his target for up to two minutes if he has not hit his target by the the pieces fade away. Kane can also still step into the blades intel he uses shatter, then he would have to summon them again. In banki kane sppeed increases even further making him even faster, kane can also control the blades he summons one at a time causing them to recead into the ground and spring up where he wnts them to. Once in banki form kane can also now bring his targets into his blade if he chooses to once in side his target becomes weak and kane grows in strength the only way out is by Kane allowing you out.

Tech: lost to the void
Kane can cast the loose end of his chain (the end not attached to his sword into one of the blade) and when he does a chain comes out of the blades closest to his target and snare them if the multiple chains catch his target then they are held in place if only one does then Kane pull his target into one of the blades and shatter it and his target is lost forever inless Kane releases him for only Kane can emerge from the blades (inside the blade fighting Kane would be usless cause Kanes strength triples and his targets is diminished to almost nothing).

Turns 2 cooldown 2

Is this ok

Last edited by Ushida Kane on Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Ushida Kane-kinshido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ushida Kane-kinshido   Ushida Kane-kinshido I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:06 am

Take out bankai cause I approved you as ordinary shinigami for now considering you didn't make an Rp sample, so no bankai unless you actually top the RP sample of the tenth division captain. So, until you make a good ol' Rp Sample, then no can do. Not trying to be a douche here.
Back to top Go down

Ushida Kane-kinshido
Page 1 of 1