Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kage Tsurugi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kage Tsurugi I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kage Tsurugi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kage Tsurugi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kage Tsurugi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kage Tsurugi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kage Tsurugi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kage Tsurugi I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kage Tsurugi I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kage Tsurugi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyon Raigen

Lyon Raigen

Kage Tsurugi Empty
PostSubject: Kage Tsurugi   Kage Tsurugi I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Name: Kage Tsurugi

Manifestation: A young woman with a blue dress and beautiful eyes
Spoiler:

Release Phrase: "Cut and Freeze, Kage Tsurugi!"

Family: Ice/Light

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto:
Spoiler:

Shikai:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: When Kage Tsurugi's shikai is activated, it gains the +power to cause a frosty bite on everything it hits, and the stronger the hit is, the larger the frosty bite will be (it will only cause a frosty bit on a body if it penetrates the flesh, cuts, or anything like that...the larger the wound is, the larger the frosty bite is). Also, it has the power to break Ice, when it hits Ice, it breaks it. Of course, on it's shikai state, it can not break large masses of Ice, but yes, it can break Ice, also, if it peneetrates the body of someone, it will low the temperature of the victim's body parte, probable freezing it if it stays there, or if it is a clean hit, not a cut. A cut will only cause the victim to feel sudden cold on the area where he or she was hit.

Bankai:
Spoiler:

Bankai Ability: Lyon's bankai is activated when he points his zanpakutou to the sky, and a Thunder is summoned, using the bio-electricity from the clouds, a dragon appears, this dragon is the evolution of Kage Tsurugi's spirit, and it is the most pwerful version of the young woman. The dragon has the ability to shot powefull snow balls, and it can also talk, since it is the spirit of Kage Tsurugi. The dragon appears as the snowstorm appears to.

Bankai Note: The Dragon IS NOT MADE OF ICE, its a normal dragon, adaptated to the snow temperatures etc. So, NO, its not Hitsugaya's thingy. And, the dragon is The evolution of Kage Tsurugi's spirit!.

Techniques:

Name: Ice Dome (Shikai)
Effect: The user will manipulate the water molecules on the air, and then he sticks Kage Tsurugi on the ground, and an Ice Dome appears around him. When the Ice dome is breaked, it will break into thousands of small ice particles, that will be throwed at the oponent at high speed. The stronger the user's reiatsu is at the moment, the stronger the dome will be.
Duration and or Cooldown: any duration since it is an Ice dome...defense right? Cooldown...hum....3 posts.

Name: Ice Needles (Bankai)
Effect: The dragon created by Lyon's bankai will manipulate the clouds around him, and the snow particles that come from the clouds will be turned into needles, falling on top of the oponent at high speed.
Duration and or Cooldown: duration, 2 posts...cooldown 7 posts

Name: The Dragon Dives (Bankai/Shikai *read the effect*)
Effect: The Dragon will litteraly dive on top of the oponent, freezing the area within a range of 500 meters, after this, the dragon and the snowstorm will disappear, and Kage Tsurugi will return to it's shikai state, and bankai must be activated AFTER the cooldown is over.
Duration and or Cooldown: Duration, immediate. Cooldown, to be used again, 10 posts, to activate the bankai again, 7 posts.

Last edited by Lyon Raigen on Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Kage Tsurugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Tsurugi   Kage Tsurugi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:11 pm

How did it turn into a dragon, dude? I told you to fix that up. Cause if its not a spirit, then what the hell is it? My bankai turns Ikasu into a shadow giant, but I use shadow illusions with that, but yours doesn't have an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Lyon Raigen

Lyon Raigen

Kage Tsurugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Tsurugi   Kage Tsurugi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:52 pm

fixed....now aprove it! muahahahahahaha! And I demand a stamp!
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Kage Tsurugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Tsurugi   Kage Tsurugi I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:50 am

Your zanpakutou is approved, but I'll leave your techs alone for now. No stamp, junior. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Kage Tsurugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Tsurugi   Kage Tsurugi I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:36 am

On it's shikai state, Kage Tsurugi's blade turns blue, and it is able to freeze anything it hits, depending on the power of the hit, the frozen area can be larger or smaller. It is also able to manipulate Ice, breaking it etc...

This is to vague. I'm going to have to elaborate on the highlighted sections.
Back to top Go down
Lyon Raigen

Lyon Raigen

Kage Tsurugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Tsurugi   Kage Tsurugi I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:17 pm

FIXED! I demand a stamp!
Back to top Go down
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Kage Tsurugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Tsurugi   Kage Tsurugi I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:22 pm

I believe the lowing the body's temperature isn't fair.
Back to top Go down
Lyon Raigen

Lyon Raigen

Kage Tsurugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Tsurugi   Kage Tsurugi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:01 pm

Okay, im sorry, but I just have to ask...why?!
I make a cut on your arm, your arm gets wounded, it prevents movement.
I make a cut on your arm, your arm gets wounded and a frosty bite. HOW can that be unfair? The only thing it does is reduce your movement, and the wound would already do that...besides, the large the wound is, the large the frosty bite will be...so, whats the difference? I am sure that there was a guy on Bleach that used hos zan to double the weight (sorry if I misspelled) everything it hits....and this has the same sistem, except it causes a frosty bite! How unfair is that? Honestly, I am not trying to disobey you, or beeing rude, but I asked on the cbox and noone could give me a straight answer, so I am asking you.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Kage Tsurugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Tsurugi   Kage Tsurugi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:33 pm

So, its frost bite, but not frozen?
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Kage Tsurugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Tsurugi   Kage Tsurugi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:41 pm

Since you told me that it will always give the same level of frost bite this is approved.

Kage Tsurugi 17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kage Tsurugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Tsurugi   Kage Tsurugi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kage Tsurugi
Page 1 of 1