Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Sao Raikou I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Sao Raikou I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Sao Raikou I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Sao Raikou I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Sao Raikou I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Sao Raikou I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Sao Raikou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Sao Raikou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Sao Raikou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Sao Raikou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin Kageoni

Shin Kageoni

Sao Raikou Empty
PostSubject: Sao Raikou   Sao Raikou I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:40 am

Name: Sao Raikou (Litterally lightning rod)

Manifestation: Sao Raikou manifests itself as constantly moving and flowing arch of lightning, never holding one shape for two long.

Release Phrase: "Crash"

Family: Lightning

Level: Shikai

Sealed Zanpakuto: Unreleased it takes the form of an eight inch combat knife, however the zanpaktou was originally shaped like a wakazashi. Shin had it altered after his ties to the shinigami had been cut.

Shikai: The knife is not altered however a steadly stream of blue lightning flows around the blade.

Shikai Ability: The lightning on Shin's blade becomes almost like a blade of pure energy. Though it would appear only to stick out an inch further from the blade of the knife itself, it can actually be fired forward or released in an attack. The arch or stream
of the lightning can only travel 10ft from the knife as it depends on the knife as it's original power source, and looses it's charge and cutting ability at 10ft. As the creator of the charge Shin is immune to it's effects and can even cover the hand that's holding the knife in the lightning. The electricity is generated from the zanpaktou constantly using friction to generate and electric charge. It can never loose it's charge so longe as Shin is in a place where air exists.

Techniques: (Must have this template for all Techs)

Name: Charge

Effect: Shin can force the electricity to begin to manifest itself and build up. This however can only be used in combanation with his other abilities, as the charge at this point is also harmful to him. If not discharged quickly enough he runs the risk of absorbing to much and creating a charge inside of his body and creating an arch in his heart.

Duration and or Cooldown: 2 turn cooldown when discharge is used ,1 turn cooldown when channel is used

Name: Discharge

Effect: After charging a large ammount of electricity, Shin can release it in the form of a wave. However as it takes a big charge
to create this attack he must wait before he can use his Charge ability again.

Duration and or Cooldown: Refer to charge

Name: Channel

Effect: Shin can use his charge ability to transfer an electric charge to another person or object. When transfered to another objectit gains the same principals of his knife in it's ability to cut with lightning. Objects holding the charge retain it until either they are dropped, or fall to the ground (if thrown).Shin can also transfer the charge to another part of his body, allowing him to weild multiple weapons for a small ammount of time (2 turns) before the charge is lost. Shin can also transfer the electricity into another's body with a variety of effects. For instance if touched at a joint the person would gain a numbing paralaysis in that part of their body, but if touched at the heart an arch would be created and the heart would beat eradically.

Duration and or Cooldown: Charge cannot be used again until the charge from the channel technique is broken.

Bankai: After the command of Bankai Shin is struck by several bolts of lightning, after the flash is over his body can be seen completely gray. His skin is now an iron substance that conducts electricity and keeps it from harming his body. In this form Shin can call forth a lightning bolt to strike him. After being struck he can keep the charge which augments both his speed and strenghth or release it as a wave attack tremendous in power. However the lightning doesn't strike often (once every 3 turns). If Shin discharges the lightning he must wait while powered down to be struck again.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Sao Raikou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sao Raikou   Sao Raikou I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:38 am

Can your electric blade paralyze an opponent. If so how long.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kageoni

Shin Kageoni

Sao Raikou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sao Raikou   Sao Raikou I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:34 pm

not if it's cutting the only means of paralysis is when he channels the electricity into someone else, but that should only be limited to the area he touches them, and for 1 turn only.
Back to top Go down
The Seed of Judas

The Seed of Judas

Sao Raikou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sao Raikou   Sao Raikou I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Sao Raikou 18-310
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sao Raikou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sao Raikou   Sao Raikou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sao Raikou
Page 1 of 1