Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Empty
PostSubject: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:56 pm

IC:

The split in the sky materialized with a simple crack. And the gaping hole soon opened, the jagged 'teeth' of the chaotic in-between realm opening the way for quite a few white robed figures. From the swirling maelstrom-like tunnel of chaos, Merrow proceeded first ... ahead of his comrades. Undoubtedly, they would follow, or at least ... he HOPED they would follow. (Pereza would probably be unwilling as he had been kidnapped from a nap ... though ...)

The white-garbed child, his teeth about as opaque and clean as his outfit beaming, happily sang out a rather light and airy song(though the words were a garbled mess). His greenish eyes looking about not in envy but of absolute glee.

Oh ... the smell. Yes ... that eddifying, but repulsive stench of ... Flesh. Shinigami corpses ... dinner, essentially, it would be. Oh oh oh, he would feast tonight. Or was it morning? Probably was, considering the fact that the sun wasn't that far off.

Ho hum. High-ho. Lo-mo. The child patiently gazed down, not bothering to hide his reiatsu. What need did he have to do such? It did not matter whether those insects below would detect his presence earlier ... besides, it would be a much better hunt with the prey already riled. The sweet and cherubic one's beam turned into a somewhat bared fanged ... smile? The light of madness danced about a bit in his eyes, as he envisioned what carnage was to follow. But, as they say, haste makes waste ... perhaps that one thought and past experiences held him back from flying down like a cannonball, divebombing much like a Peregrine falcon and butchering the living, hapless fools down below.

But his impulses were degrading his self-control. His hands were already turning slightly red as he tightened the grip upon his Zweihander, the heavy blade twice his own height ... already, a stream of saliva spilled out as he envisioned taking a huge juicy bite out of that raw, skewered meat taken from the succulent corpse, fresh-dead with the wondrous scent of decay and the heavenly acrid taste of blood. He ... wanted ... to ... eat ... and eat he would. Much beyond his fill, today.

Last edited by Merrow Miuzerra on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jackal

Jackal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:09 am

Yes, they were coming. At least one was already on his way into things. As the Garganta opened, he was already prepared. You see, it was not a direct line from the living world to hear that the current Cuarta Espada had gone. Oh no no no... After he'd been unexpectedly tackled and dragged off, Merrow had explained and he had said just one thing, with a grin that could unnerve mental patients. He said...

"I'll be right back. Gotta go get something."

He'd done it in record time, too. Sonido'd so fast and so much that it'd make your head spin. Now, after Merrow had taken her power-dive, the man in the gray cloak was ready. You could hear him in there, if you listened, so the other Espada could here it. As the incidental music started up, one could hear commands issueing forth.

"Push harder! Keep going! The end is near! Yes! Forward!"

As this occurred, the Garganta widened at his command, and then several more massive cracks and warps appeared in the sky. Anyone down below could see them now, a gaggle of large white faces and long noses with glowing eyes. Oh shit... He didn't! He DID! The cracks widened and the space began to part as the darkness came through in the form of large humanoids. The man with the partial jackal-mask had gathered a group of Gillian Menos and was marching them into the fray!! He stood atop one of their noses, arms crossed. This is a fact: If properly guided or lured, a Menos can venture into places outside Hueco Mundo. Mostly, due to their mindlessness, they do not. But if an Espada said "Go!", then they would. And if an Espada said "FIRE!", well...they would do that too.

"Ready!"

The group of Gillian, ten in all, lined up like damn soldiers, answering unthinkingly to the will of Jackal. They opened their mouths in unison, and a red ball began to charge there in all their horrific maws. Energy condensed as the Espada looked over the area. They were in the area of the 12th Division, right? Nice big place? Merrow was suppose to be the one heading for the research desired, so all he would do was not fire where the Quinta was headed. Easy.

"Aim!"

Jackal pointed his finger at an arbitrary location. It didn't matter where, really. The aim of Menos was questionable anyway. They were mobile artillery, basically, though he was only recently grasping the 20th century term. The undead Egyptian smiled, his yellow eyes glimmering madly for a moment, and then shouting...

"FIRE!!"

A row of living cannons blasted away with the power of Cero, firing into buildings and throughways. It didn't matter. His mission here was primarily to act as a chaos-maker. Perfect. Now, the Shinigami - those who pretend at the name of 'death god' - would see a real death-dealer at work. The explosions would be glorious and devastating. Cero often was so. Likely no Shinigami had ever seen a rampage of Menos inside their own doors. The impact to the mind in disbelief would be as staggering as the physical damage, and he hadn't even lifted a finger yet!

Ah, but I should not let my friends here do all the work. From one servant to another, I shall deliver...what is the term?...professional courtesy.

His eyes darting left and right, he clenched his left fist and concentrated reiatsu there. Yes, let's keep them on their toes, shall we? From his nose-type vantage point. Jackal began to thrust and backhand Bala with his left arm, flinging and sniping with them in the direction of both people and roofs that were as-of-yet undamaged. They were but little charges thrown, as if to say "I can see you and I can GET you if I want to.". He snickered, and pulled out his pole-arm Zanpakuto. No, it wasn't ress-time yet. But he began to twirl it around. Sealed, it would still utilize some of its great power, Las Muerte Torrente. As the spinning went faster, gray mist began to form over his head where he held Animo Cochecama. The wind began to pick up BIG TIME up there, as this hella-big gray tornado formed above Jackal. Oh, he wasn't launching it at anything yet. He was just...gathering force. Soul Society was almost as rich in reiatsu as Hueco Mundo. Almost. The power in the air would be drawn in like EVERYTHING to a black hole, just about. This torrent would be ready for its ultimate end soon, and it was still a devastating force all on its own.

"I believe this spectacle will suit Merrow's purposes well."
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:52 am

Espada has arrived. Merrow appeared first just behind him was Pereza...well he really was but Vagos was dragged here by force when he was taking long waited nap. When Jackal arrived with 'his' Gillian Menos they made a lot of noise around the area not counting even the sound made by Gillian Menos them selfs. It was to much for Pereza to maintain his nap, Tercera woke up. And what was surprising he was in Soul Society.

The hell ?! What am i doing here if i remember last time when i was awake i was in Karakura Town As Pereza was thinking about new situation he noticed Merrow and not long after Jackal with group of Gillian Menos having 'fun' nearby. Vagos was kinda confused, he didn't know what's going on, but he wasn't a type of a person who will think about it to much. After all it doesn't matter, i have never seen the sky of Soul society so it's good opportunity... he thought and then starred at the sky.

Sound made by Menos annoyed Vagos. Even more then this whole kidnap situation. Ehh it's that Jackal. He is overdoing it like usual. I just hope his doings will not interfere with my sky watching later, maybe he will kill all of them, tsk no chance i guess. Dammit he will lure all of the reapers here...ehh it cannot be helped after all they will not let me just watch the sky so i think the easiest way is to kill all of them. That's what Pereza was thinking, and now he spoke.

I don't know what you all are plotting here but thanks to that i can finally see the soul society's sky. And since we already here tell me what is this whole thing about, then we will end it as fast as possible, but thanks to Cuatra i guess it will take some time to kill every shinigami lured by him, after that i will be able to watch this sky a little longer. now he waited for response from someone...
Back to top Go down
Rykiske

Rykiske

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:41 pm

Leonidas slowly walked out of a separate gargantua not far from the others. He felt that it would be more strategic if they weren't all grouped together. The bright sunlight stung his red eyes. He squinted as the cross breeze blew through his hair. With his hands in his pockets, he looked down on Soul society with hatred in his eyes. "I hate their home...Why would anyone want to be trapped in a disgusting cage such as this?" Leo thought as he referred to Soul Society. Leo slowly picked his head up to see the Quinta drooling for some reason. Leo raised his left eyebrow as he took a look of confusion on his face yet again. He quickly dismissed it as he moved his head back down trying to find their target, the 12th squad barracks.

Leo gently floated down until he touched down on the ground and casually walked towards, what he hoped was, the barracks when he suddenly felt an anormous spiritual pressure that forced him to stop in his tracks. His red eyes opened wide, he looked to the sky to see the Cuarta riding on the nose on a gillian joined by a small troop of other gillian. He seemed to have them under his complete control as he got them to simultaneously charge and fire ceros. Not expecting the sudden onslaught, Leo quickly sonido'd back to the sky out of harm's way. Teardrops of sweat rolled down his face out of fear and shock as he quickly came to realize that he could've been killed in an instant. In a frantic kind of way, he held his right hand to his chest as he slowly caught his breath.

There was destruction everywhere and what's more, it seemed that the Cuarta was preparing a second attack. "WHAT THE HELL?! I thought this was just going to be a simple "in and out" mission not a "Hey everyone we're here! Try to kill us if you can!" mission." Leo knew he was speaking out of line but he was still reeling from the sudden gillian assault. Trying to keep his cool, he took another deep breath as his face returned to its emotionless state. "I apologize. Perhaps it's just a matter of adapting to each of your methods." Leo stated as he moved back and watched from a distance until things quieted down.

Leo noticed the Tercera finally came to as he awoke in time to see the destruction take place. He mentioned that he admired Soul Society's sky, an opinion Leo couldn't agree with. He then asked a question, "What was the plan?"
Leo's eyes met the Tercera's as he promptly answered his question, "We are to brake into the 12 squad barracks, hack into the mainframe, steal three specific weapons, and take the stolen data back to Las Noches if I'm not mistaken."
Back to top Go down
http://fairytailx.darkbb.com/
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:10 pm

[ i guess we stuck here Razz but it's strange that none of the shinigami noticed menos destroying division barracks and invading sereitei xD]
Back to top Go down
Rykiske

Rykiske

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:46 pm

[OOC: Lol its not that they didn't notice, it's that Merrow asked that no one try to stop us until we at least got inside the lab. Looks like this mission is a bust]

After a few minutes, Leo realized that with all the commotion caused there would be no doubt that many, if not all the captains, would come and execute them without mercy. He came prepared to sneak in and out attracting the least amount of attention possible. Knowing for a fact that he wouldn't survive going up against an army of shinigami, he felt it was in his best interest to leave and perhaps attempt it again under different circumstances. Leo's cold eyes shifted to the left of him as a gargantua opened. He slowly began to walk towards and into it casually as though nothing was wrong. Before closing the interdimensional rift, he turned and looked at his fellow espada, "I don't think it would be wise to stay here any longer. If you need, I will gather reinforcements but for now, I am leaving before this turns into a slaughter house." Leo said as he faced the gargantua, he continued to walk through the gargantua as is it shut tight behind him.

[EXIT>>>>>>>>>>>]
Back to top Go down
http://fairytailx.darkbb.com/
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:50 pm

This topic is Voided. Perhaps next time read the rules on how to enter the Soul Soceity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com