Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
LIVE AND MANIPULATE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
LIVE AND MANIPULATE I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
LIVE AND MANIPULATE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
LIVE AND MANIPULATE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
LIVE AND MANIPULATE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
LIVE AND MANIPULATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
LIVE AND MANIPULATE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
LIVE AND MANIPULATE I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
LIVE AND MANIPULATE I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

LIVE AND MANIPULATE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

LIVE AND MANIPULATE Empty
PostSubject: LIVE AND MANIPULATE   LIVE AND MANIPULATE I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:47 pm

Name: shikima engi
(Horny Amplification)

Manifestation:
LIVE AND MANIPULATE DarkRulerHaDesCP05-EN-R

This is how he looks... The picture nothing else.
Release Phrase: There is no release command. Though Nate doesn't have Bankai he immediately knew his Zanpakutous name as well as his purpose because they connect on a very personal level.

Family: Sound

Level: Shikai

Sealed Zanpakuto: N/A

Shikai: as seen in my character application, It looks like a steel base ball bat. There are two bells hanging from the top of the hilt (The bells are gold) and the hilt seems like that of a Katana with purple wrapping.

Shikai Ability:
Nate's Shikai has the ability to Manipulate the actions of those who hear his Zanpakutou in a certain way while he applies reiatsu to it. When he attacks without using techniques then he is just using a blunt object to fight. Aside from that this Shikai amplifies Nate's Strength... When he uses it he easily becomes as powerful as a lieutenant physical strength wise.

Bankai: (This is for captains and Vizard only. What does you zanpakuto look like, in it's bankai state?)

Techniques: (Must have this template for all Techs)

Name: Kentaku Aura ~ Shikai
Effect: Kentaku Aura is a technique that sends a shard noise into the ears of someone who hears the tune of the Shikai while is gets within 4 inches of the ear. Nate must Apply his Reiatsu to the bat while swinging it at his opponent.
Duration and or Cooldown: This lasts for 2 posts and has no cooldown. Every time this skill is used on an opponent the Duration is doubled.

Name: Echi Arue ~ Shikai
Effect: The opponent affected by Kentaku Aura has their sexual hormones increased. Until they have an orgasm it will only get stronger the longer it is used and once it is used for more than 6 posts then the Opponent will become insane and start feeling on themselves.
Duration and or Cooldown: This lasts as long as Kentaku Aura is being used and it activates after Nate says "Can I rape them?" It doesn't have a cooldown.

Name: Streaking demon
Effect: Nate raises his blade parallel to him vertically and sighs really loudly... this activates Streaking demon. Every time the bells attached to the Shikais hilt chimed then a surge of sound shoots out of Nates Zanpakutou and Disoriented the minds of those within 5 meters of Nate for one post.

Duration and or Cooldown: The disorientation lasts for one post and this technique has a 2 post cooldown.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

LIVE AND MANIPULATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIVE AND MANIPULATE   LIVE AND MANIPULATE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:01 am

Approved, nice zan btw. XDD
Back to top Go down

LIVE AND MANIPULATE
Page 1 of 1