Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Yoru Tsume I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Yoru Tsume I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Yoru Tsume I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Yoru Tsume I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Yoru Tsume I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Yoru Tsume I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Yoru Tsume I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Yoru Tsume I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Yoru Tsume I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Yoru Tsume

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane

Zane

Yoru Tsume Empty
PostSubject: Yoru Tsume   Yoru Tsume I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:28 am

Name: Yoru Tsume (night’s claw)

Manifestation:

(the guy on the orc's back)

Spoiler:

Release Phrase: come forth reach of the night…

Family: Shadow/Dark

Level: Shikai

Sealed Zanpakuto: a ninjato (short katana carried in a full size katana case)

Shikai: a full-length black blade katana with dark violet rope binding the handle

Shikai Ability: a arm like appendage springs forth from Zane’s torso that has an immense amount of non-human strength that can be used to grab objects and beat down opponents like a third limb.

Bankai:

(the weapon and the outfit)

Spoiler:

Bankai Ability: being cut by the Bankai state will send the wielder and the person cut into a world of shadows to fight that can be manipulated at the will of the wielder. This world can be escaped if the wielder becomes unconscious.

Techniques: (Must have this template for all Techs)

Name: heart ripper
Effect: the shadow arm forms sharp claws and grows in length to attack the opponents chest for shallow to deep puncture damage
Duration and or Cool down: 1 turn use and 2 turn cool

(shikai)

Name: guillotine
Effect: the appendage splits in two and grapples the opponent to the ground into front of Zane for an attack on a weak point
Duration and or Cool down: 1 turn grab and up to 3 turn hold and a 3 turn cool down

(shikai)

Name: valley of death
Effect: While in the world of shadows this can be used. A mass of shadow arms like the one sprouting out of Zane's chest in Shikai form sprout from the ground and drag the opponent into an even darker abyss where they are pummeled by the fist.
Duration and or Cool down: 3 turn use and 5 turn cool

(Bankai)

Rules in making Techs:
0-119 points: 3 techs
120-239: 4 techs
240-359: 5 techs
360-479: 6 techs.... and so on and so fourth... you can add more techs as your points
NOTE: Put if the tech is used in shikai or bankai for the sake of order

old version/ not used

Last edited by Zane on Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:53 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Yoru Tsume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoru Tsume   Yoru Tsume I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:14 am

*coughs* More information*coughs*
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

Yoru Tsume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoru Tsume   Yoru Tsume I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:39 pm

................I need someone to approve this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................................

please?
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

Yoru Tsume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoru Tsume   Yoru Tsume I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Can someone respond with a yes or no to this?

I mean seriously, come on.

Approve or Disapprove
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

Yoru Tsume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoru Tsume   Yoru Tsume I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:46 am

as it has not yet been approved i shall do a bit of editing on my sword now. Got some fucking sick ideas for it. Should be ready soon, so until then just keep doing what you have been and ignore it until i post that its ready.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

Yoru Tsume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoru Tsume   Yoru Tsume I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:52 am

Name: Yoru Tsume (night’s claw)

Manifestation:
(the guy on the orc's back)

Spoiler:

Release Phrase: come forth reach of the night…

Family: Shadow/Dark – or maybe illusions. Not sure.

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto: a ninjato (short katana carried in a full size katana case)

Shikai: a full-length black blade katana with dark violet rope binding the handle (like the one that my spirit is holding)

Shikai Ability: Whatever is cut by Yoru Tsume while it is in its shikai state can have many things happen to them, none good. Primarily, they become unfocused and start to hallucinate about being on an ancient Japanese battle field, surrounded by enemy samurai and other warriors that are really just the other people and objects in the area. (Yes that is a tech)

Bankai: Just like in the picture. A normal blade, and the armor and hat.

Spoiler:

Bankai Ability: This time it gets a bit more serious, kind of like a step up from the shikai. Meaning that whenever someone is cut by Yoru Tsume while it is in Bankai will normally have one of two outcomes after the battle, death or insanity. Like the shikai, the Bankai makes the person believe that they are on an old battle field with a constant raging war going on. Except that this time they really are on the site of an ancient battle and so is Zane. Although he cannot control the other samurai in any way, Zane has a uniform style set of armor that matches the others so that they won’t attack him. The opponent however looks similar to an enemy and therefore catches the attention of passing warriors. This nightmare realm last for quite a long time and can be escaped by timing it out or killing Zane right then and there. That and Zane could also dispel the technique at any time that he wants to. To close, let’s see………aw yes how many people. Well that depends on how fast Zane cuts his enemies. He would have a window of about a second and a half before the technique begins and the number of people affected would max out at three plus himself.

Techniques: (Must have this template for all Techs)

Name: shin da mono no shinkirō (mirage of the dead ones)

Effect: Like I said in the shikai description, if a person gets cut then they believe that they are on a battle field in feudal Japan. Their vision of the real world is completely blocked, although the smarter opponents might realize that the images are fake they still cannot determine what is really happening. Unless they fight blindly by using pure sound.

Duration and or Cool down: 5 turn use; and 6 turn Cool Down

(shikai)

Name: ryūketsu no heigen (Bloody Plains)

Effect: This time if the opponent is cut, they are truly sent to a raging battle at the base of mount Fuji. Like in the bankai’s description, Zane wears the armor that he gained by activating his Bankai which is exactly like the suits worn by the warriors all around them. Zane has no control or influence over the warriors will or actions in any way. But the enemy now appears like an enemy warrior and any of the samurai that look like Zane will be prone to attack them as is their nature not Zane’s orders. This nightmarish and gruesomely bloody battle can be escaped by Zane releasing the spell, the time running out, or Zane becoming unconscious or dead.

Duration and or Cool down: 10 turns in battle(max); and a 15 turn cool down

(Bankai)

Name: bushi no shinjō (creed of the warrior)

Effect: Zane’s strength, speed, awareness, and reflexes are enhanced fivefold as long as he is in an area of darkness, shadows, or twilight. So that he is more alert and prepared to exert power into blows and see oncoming attacks and deflect or dodge them if he normally would not be physically able to do so before. This effect increases these enhancements by tenfold instead if used while also under the influence of ryūketsu no heigen.

Duration and or Cool down: effects last for 5 turns; and cool down for 3 turns

(Bankai)

Rules in making Techs:
0-119 points: 3 techs
120-239: 4 techs
240-359: 5 techs
360-479: 6 techs.... and so on and so fourth... you can add more techs as your points
NOTE: Put if the tech is used in shikai or bankai for the sake of order

Last edited by Zane on Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

Yoru Tsume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoru Tsume   Yoru Tsume I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:54 am

there we go. now that is a zanpakuto to fear and respect.

All done
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

Yoru Tsume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoru Tsume   Yoru Tsume I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Whatever is cut by Yoru Tsume while it is in its shikai state can have many things happen to them, none good. Primarily, they become unfocused and start to hallucinate about being on an ancient Japanese battle field, surrounded by enemy samurai and other warriors that are really just the other people and objects in the area.

Be more specific about this, just how does this wear off? Just how are you portrayed in this illusion?

his time it gets a bit more serious, kind of like a step up from the shikai. Meaning that whenever someone is cut by Yoru Tsume while it is in Bankai will normally have one of two outcomes after the battle, death or insanity. Like the shikai, the Bankai makes the person believe that they are on an old battle field with a constant raging war going on. Except that this time they really are on the site of an ancient battle and so is Zane. Although he cannot control the other samurai in any way, Zane has a uniform style set of armor that matches the others so that they won’t attack him. The opponent however looks similar to an enemy and therefore catches the attention of passing warriors. This nightmare realm last for quite a long time and can be escaped by timing it out or killing Zane right then and there. That and Zane could also dispel the technique at any time that he wants to. To close, let’s see………aw yes how many people. Well that depends on how fast Zane cuts his enemies, and considering the normal boost in speed and stuff that Bankai seems to give people that should not be a problem. But seriously he would have a window of about a second and a half before the technique begins and the number of people affected would max out at three plus himself.

Right... get rid of the insanity and death part, and make yourself more noticeable instead of appearing like every other Samurai. Like a more red armor or something like that. Give your opponent a fighting chance. Also illusion/shadow/whatever you have does not automatically mean you go Ichigo and get a speed boost, considering that there are a lot of content already crammed into this.

Bushi no shinjō (creed of the warrior) is DENIED.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

Yoru Tsume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoru Tsume   Yoru Tsume I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:55 pm

okay i can edit and be more specific on the Shikai, even though there are more details in the tech for it. And I guess the power and speed boost from the basic bankai can go as well. But how come creed of the warrior is denied? That one is just like taking an epic enerygy pill. I don't get that part.

oh yes and also note that my guy does not wear a samurai helmet. Just a rice picker hat. therefore his face is completely exposed and he can easily be spotted.

And the death or insanity part is not an effect of the sword. It just shows that it is powerful enough to kill you. And that weak willed people will throw up or possible go crazy from the bloody mess that the battle is.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

Yoru Tsume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoru Tsume   Yoru Tsume I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:14 pm

Zanpakuto is APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yoru Tsume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoru Tsume   Yoru Tsume I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yoru Tsume
Page 1 of 1