Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

My Cock is much bigger than yours!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

My Cock is much bigger than yours! Empty
PostSubject: My Cock is much bigger than yours!   My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Nate found himself sitting up from his back which was comfortable against the grass blades in Karakura town park. Nate started shaking his head because he realized that he had fallen asleep and he wondered where in the hell could his mind have gone off to on such short notice. Nate lifted himself up with the help of his Bat and quickly looked around trying to find signs to help him realize what he was doing in Karakura Town. Nate found the answer to his question when he turned his head towards the empty sidewalk just outside of the Parks grass. Nate started walking slowly dragging his bat and looking to see just what it was he was trying to find as he stepped into the street as the moonlight shined on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: My Cock is much bigger than yours!   My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Zane was in his gigai as he saw a shinigami walking out of the park. He was carrying a bat at his side so Zane wondered if it would be a wise decision to approach, considering the guy had a dazed look on his face as though he had just woken up. After a short moment to consider his options he decided to go for it. He waved one hand high above his hand and called out, " Hey there, what brings you to Karakura on such a nice night as this. "
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

PostSubject: Re: My Cock is much bigger than yours!   My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Nate thought in his head that it was no doubt foolish for the Captain to Come at him acting as thought he didn't know Nate and him were to engage in a barbaric confrontation. Nate lifted his bat and gripped it tightly in his right hand and took four steps towards his opponent still walking towards Nate. They were closing the Gap between each other and then Nate swung his bat when the two were less than a Yard away from each other, as fast as he could towards the left side of the captains Face. The Captain gave himself away the moment he drew attention to himself and waved at a shinigami when no human on the planet can See shinigami, Or so Nate believed.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: My Cock is much bigger than yours!   My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Zane swung his left hand up and caught the bat less than an inch away. He winced in pain as he caught it, slightly damaging his hand. "Well I guess your the one I supposed to teach some manners to," said Zane looking a little annoyed. He poped a soul candy into his mouth and left his gigai holding the bat as his drew his sanpakuto about 50 feet behind Nate. "Well I guess this should be fun, I haven't actually fought anyone in a while." Zane took a look at his opponents zanpakuto, at least that's what he assumed it was. Then he prepared his stance and wait for his opponent to strike.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

PostSubject: Re: My Cock is much bigger than yours!   My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:02 pm

While the Captain within the Gigai lifted his hand to catch the Bat he caught it one inch away from his face. Nate was swinging it as hard as he could and the Captain was in a gigai so it was impossible for him to completely block an attack as strong as Nates. As the Captain caught the bat he didn't stop it at all, The bat continued its course but since the Hand was between the target and the bat then the back of The captains hand slammed into the left side of his Gigai's face. The Captain then spoke and used soul candy to exit the gigai. Nate pulled his Bat back and jumped back watching as the Captain took stance waiting for Nate to attack. Nate snickered and then jumped towards the Captain lifting his Bat and moving it across his chest for more momentum as he swung it from left to right Horizontally towards the Captains face (On his Right side). Nate didn't waste words nor Did he care to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: My Cock is much bigger than yours!   My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Zane was slightly amused at how his opponent was coming at him, then he flash stepped onto the roof of a near by shop. "I guess didn't tell you who I was, then again maybe they did and you just don't care. Regardless I shall not be hit by that bat of yours a second time." Zane looked quite serious now then prepared a kido with no incantation. "Bakudo 63, Sajo Sabaku!" Nate's arms were instantly bound to his side. "You might as well not struggle now, you could never break free from my kido."
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

PostSubject: Re: My Cock is much bigger than yours!   My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:31 pm

The Captain was not subtle in his Attempt nor was he Careful enough to make sure to take the correct counter precautions. The Captain Disappeared from Nates site for a moment but He did not teleport, He merely Flash stepped over the Manga store and rested his feet ontop. The man Said that he didn't care whether or not if they told Nate who they were then the words Bakudo 63 slept out of his mouth. Nate was not Arrogant enough to sit around and wait for the results of his Words so Nate Hunched down Preparing to jump out of the Way of the spell. Bakudo Number 63 was unfamiliar to Nate so It would have been better if he would have just kept moving around but instead he decided to prepare to jump out the way. The Captain finished using the Kido spell and then Yellow rope like Spirit energy Formed around Nate. Nate Jumped through and over the Ropes as they locked in on air and Nate flipped in the air and quickly adjusted himself landing on the air hovering over the Pavement he once stood on. Nate lifted his Bat and then rested it on his Right shoulder. "Careful Careful Captain. I hope that Kido you used wasn't to Evaluate how well I moved cause thats as good as a Result you will get from doing so. Try making sure that next time..." Nate Flash stepped Towards The Captain and muttered under his breath "Hado number Four, Byakurai" Just quietly enough that the Captain Wouldn't hear it and Apepared 5 feet away from the Captain with his index finger pointed at him as Pale blue lightning shot from his Finger towards the Captain, "You catch me off guard".
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: My Cock is much bigger than yours!   My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:51 pm

Zane was impressed that his enemy was able to dodge his binding spell. But he was stilled annoyed. As the reaper was in the air Zane caught a glimpse in the raising of spiritual pressure and responded by flash stepping away, appearing several yards behind Nate. "Come now as the Kido Corps Captain I can easily detect and dodge such low level spells. But this time I intend to hit you." Zane prepared himself for his next kido. "Hadō 54 Haien." A blast of purple energy burst from Zane's palm directly at Nate's backside.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

PostSubject: Re: My Cock is much bigger than yours!   My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:59 pm

As Nate Appeared Before where his target previously stood he noticed that his Bakudo went forward without a target to hit. Nate then Felt as a surge of Spiritual energy shot from behind him. Nate Widened his eyes and then Turned to face the Spiraling Spiritual Energy. Nate Ran towards it and was consumed by it, Nate seized this opportunity as he was being inflicted by the Intensity of the kido and Concealed his Spirit energy, With his Spiritual energy mixed with the Torrent of Spiritual energy he was consumed by, IT was impossible for even one able to detect spirituals pressures to differentiate such a small presence inside such a huge one. Nate then Flew down towards the Ground and landed successfully after emerging from the Violent torrent of Spiritual energy and Then Shunpoed Right underneath his opponent and Jumped up to his Back side with their backs towards each other. At this time it was possible to tell that There was someone behind The Captain because Nate Let out all of his spiritual energy and infused it with his bat as he Swung it once again Approaching the Left side of the Captains face while He turned his body to attack. They were at least 3 feet away from each other.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: My Cock is much bigger than yours!   My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Zane noticed just in time that his opponent had moved and jumped as he was in mid-swing. He managed to avoid a head shot and took the blow to the stomach, then flash stepped away several hundred feet. "Well this is a problem, I haven't had to really use my blade in years." Zane glanced down at his zanpakuto and then held it out in front of him and began it's release. "Come forth reach of the night, Yoru Tsume!" Zane's blade grew into a full legnth katana of black steel and a long arm composed of shadows sprouted out of his chest below his breast bone. "Now come and face your death!"

Last edited by Zane on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

PostSubject: Re: My Cock is much bigger than yours!   My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:10 pm

Nate sighed as the Captain retreated after taking a blow to the stomach from Nate's Shikai. The captain jumped a few yards ahead of nate and then released his own shikai and his blade grew and its appearance seemed rather dark. Then a Arm sprouted just under the Captains Breasts. Nate put his Zanpakutou on his right shoulder and scratched his head. "I hope you don't kill me... This IS just a spar ya know Cap." Nate then took his bat off of his shoulder and raised it in front of him and sighed loudly. Nate put his left hand on his Bats hilt and then Jumped forward towards his Opponent. When he was within 5 feet he planned on swinging his bat full force at the captain while pressing the top half of his hilt forward to apply more pressure if he clashed with the Captain. If the Captain somehow managed to avoid both clashing and confrontation then If he allowed Nate to close the Gap between them by another foot then Nate would rattle his Bat's hilt slightly and his bell would chime.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

PostSubject: Re: My Cock is much bigger than yours!   My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: My Cock is much bigger than yours!   My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:40 pm

Zane was careful to observe his opponent this time, he had already taken two blows and didn't plan on a third. As Nate said something about not killing him a glimmer caught Zane's eye. As the bat was placed on Nate's shoulder Zane noticed two gold bells hanging off the end. With this newly noticed knowledge Zane began to think, "well since that appears to be a zanpakuto those bells could be a serious threat, better take care of those first." Zane looked at his opponent, who was now jumping toward him, and prepared his maneuver. Just as Nate came within the last 50 feet Zane flashed forward to meet him and take action. Nate didn't seem to expect the captain to charge him so Zane seemed to have a moment of the upper hand, so he used his third arm made of shadows to grasp the bells and hold them tight so that they couldn't be shaken and ring. "Yes Nate, I know perfectly well that I'm not supposed to kill you. But I was told that I can send you back twitching in a box." With this said Zane took an opening and swung down with his zanpakuto in one hand, leaving the other to block possible bat swings.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

PostSubject: Re: My Cock is much bigger than yours!   My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:13 pm

Nate was surprised when the Captain appeared before him. Nate didn't count on the Captain to rush towards him instead. The Shadow arm below his breasts extended and grabbed Nates bells. Nate was shocked but on instinct, Swung his bat horizontally towards the face of his opponent. It was blocked and stopped less than 1 foot away from the left side of the mans face and it clashed with the Mans left forearm but the enemy ignored what happened last time he tried to block Nate's swing... This time Nate held his bat in Both hands as well as swinging with full force, Though he was only a fourth seated member his Shikai gave him the Strength of a Lieutenant and Since they were in Karakura the strength of the Captain was restricted from reaching its peak. As the man blocked the swing he was launched towards the left (Nates Left) allowing Nate to successfully Evade the Captains blade wing as well. While the Captain was soaring through the Air Nate thought he could take advantage of this and Flew behind him Bringing his Bat back for momentum as he closed the gap between him and the Captain. Nate planned on applying Reiatsu to his Bat while swinging it again when he was within arms reach of the Captain, If the Captain found his ground and became balanced Nate would still go through with his attack.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: My Cock is much bigger than yours!   My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:36 pm

Zane had become impressed and respectful of his foe's power and barbarian like battle tactics. But as Zane landed he noticed something that was more interested...the opening he now spotted. Since Nate was now running in a bee line towards him he had left himself open to a counter attack. "Now I guess is as good a time as any to use this," said Zane, "I don't normally get sent out on combat missions so I never really get the chance to use this." Zane placed his zanpakuto in his third arm and made an odd symbol with his other two hands, then grasped the hilt with all three. "Get ready now! Bankai !" Zane's entire body was engulfed by a fiery black sphere of shadows for a few moments. Then the sphere collapsed on itself and formed a large scythe in Zane's hand. Zane was in an outfit of deep blood-red pants and a long black ceremonial robe with the hood pulled up. "Be prepared to come into contact with your worst nightmares," said Zane in a piercing cold voice. He prepared a long swing for Nate as he came ever closer.

(ooc: that's all for tonight, I'll post more replies tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

PostSubject: Re: My Cock is much bigger than yours!   My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:56 pm

Nate's Eyes Widened. Though he was skilled and the Captain was at somewhat a disadvantage, No matter how hard he fought... Nate was not even strong enough to fight a Bankai... Not at his level. Curiously enough after the Captain preformed bankai he was holding a long black scythe and his appearance changed; He was now wearing a black cloak. He Swung his Scythe at speed that blew out what he had used during the entire fight, Nate was unprepared for such a long ranged attack so he just lifted his bat up towards his left to try and intercept the scythe that was aiming to stab into his face but the Blade of the scythe went pass the bat while the bat stopped the staff part from continuing its flow. The scythes blade manage to dig a few centimeters into Nates left cheek. Instantly Nate found himself in a world of Darkness. It was pitch black and nothing can be seen but his opponent still outstretched with his scythe still slightly in Nates' cheek. Nate shifted his gaze from left to right and then focused on his opponent. "What is this...Place?"
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: My Cock is much bigger than yours!   My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Zane cocked his head in amusement, "Is that a sense of fear in your eyes," asked Zane," well this is not the time for you to be scared." Zane turned away from his soon to be victim and tried not to let overconfidence rule his thoughts, those type of things are best left out of his inner self as they always foreshadow failure and death. "You will not die as we are, in a way, still in the land of the living. But I can promise that this will hurt like hell. Better get ready to dodge...a lot." Zane stopped and quickly turned to his opponent possibly for the last time and said, "Valley of Death!" The scenery instantly changed to that of a desolate gray and black valley the seemed to have suffered a great famine for hundreds of years. "Prepare yourself. Here they come." With these words a thousand arms, like the one on Zane in shikai form, sprang from the ground and flailed around in an attempt to latch onto Nate's body and pull him down. "Farewell, young reaper."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Cock is much bigger than yours!   My Cock is much bigger than yours! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Cock is much bigger than yours!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Non-Story RPG :: Practice Fights-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com