Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Shinji's training I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Shinji's training I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Shinji's training I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Shinji's training I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Shinji's training I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Shinji's training I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Shinji's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Shinji's training I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Shinji's training I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shinji's training

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shinji's training Empty
PostSubject: Shinji's training   Shinji's training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:27 am

There he was... Shinji was standing on top of the roof top of the high school... Being a sixteen year old was not fun... The teenager's these days make Shinji look bad just by existing... Then he walked over to the edge of the roof... The young master quincy looked down, he saw the many people walking in and out of the school... The sun was shining brightly, but it was a bit of an annoyance... It was a very hot day... Then he stepped back a bit, then quickly ran and jumped off the roof and was heading down to the ground...

With his black trench coat, white polo with a black tie, cargo pants... The man jumped down and landed safely... Many people started as he landed safely on the ground from around five stories high... Then he put his hands into his jacket's pockets and walked onward... Yawning a bit he was tired and bored so he decided to have a bit of fun... The young vice leader quincy stopped at the side walk then took out a coin shaped disk from his jacket's right pocket then crushed it.... What was it you ask? It was the hollow bait... A large smirk appeared on his face as the hollows gathered around him... Shinji laughed out loud then disappeared from the eyes of the hollows.... He appeared above them, in mid-air... With his bow ready he fired off many arrows, one by one, he shot them at the head....

Disappeared again he then prepared his bow at the blue sky as a black gate opened up a new hollow arrived and was quickly subdued by a reiatsu arrow.. Then preparing another reishi arrow five more arrived... He dispersed his spiritual bow then started yelling" Come on, you little bastards! Come and get me, I don't have any weapons on me, I am vulnerable as hell." the screams of hollows rung in his ears as they quickly ran towards him, as they passed him by he then had his bow already and as they slowly disappeared he said "Psych... Foolish hollows... How boring." he then yawned out of boredom... The young vice leader quincy then folded his arms behind his head and walked..

Thirty minutes later

The young master quincy was walking around in the city, he was in front of his apartment building... It looked very much like an office building... He then walked through the front door and went into the huge lobby... The lobby was like a hotel, Shinji's room was at the top floor... He then went towards the elevator which stood at the end of the lobby room... He entered it and pushed the button, then the metal doors shut and it lifted the elevator up to his floor.... He arrived at his apartment and went towards the window and watched down... He then chuckled and said "Aww, the hollow bait wasn't as effective from the looks of it... Damn.. Oh well, I'll just hunt some shinigami or hollow.... More fun that way." with a smirk on his face he then pushed open a window, then jumped through it... He was at the top floor and it was forty stories high.. Then he disappeared again.... Arriving on top of a car down there, a kid caught sight of Shinji and looked surprised...

The young master quincy waved and disappeared again... The vice leader quincy appeared near Dunkin' doughnuts from what it seemed... The man folded the sleeves of his jacket and polo.. Then he took out two coin shaped disks from his right pocket, held it out in his palm and crushed it again... The hollow bait...

The quincy always brought around twenty hollow bait with him everyday for him to crush when he was bored... Then a gillian appeared in front of him... Then five other hollows.... Shinji shrugged his shoulders and said"Meh, not as many, but at least it attracted a gillian." he then disappeared and appeared above the six hollows in mid-air, his spiritual bow prepared, then he pulled back around four arrows with his right hand then shot them at the lesser hollows... The gillian and the other one was left... The other one tried a sneak attack on the young vice leader, but he quickly used hirenkyaku to appear behind it and fire off an arrow... Now, all was left was the gillian..

Shinji smirked and said" Lets make it more fun." his light sky blue then disappeared as the gillian prepared a cero, gathering in front of his mouth.... Then he just stood their, silently, with a lazy look... Then the cero was fired in front of him, smoke arose.... The cero went through the ground and basically exploded.... Rubble came from the sky and started landing then a dark figure stood in all the smoke and with a light sky blue bow in his left hand he said" How boring, so easy to dodge, and even if I were to take the hit head on, it wouldn't do much damage... Oh well, what would you expect from a gillian, hm?" he then aimed his bow at the head of the gillian, lifted his right hand, put it closely to the bow, and pulled back an arrow, and disappeared again...

The young vice leader quincy appeared in front of the gillian and said" Perish" then he fired the blue reishi arrow and went straight through his head... It disappeared with a screech... The stupid yell hollows always do... Then he landed on the ground and yawned again... Shinji always looked lazy, and sleepy, but in truth was a fierce man... His personality normally changes when he fights, a man who desires a good fight.

Shinji was thinking of testing out something, he took a small cylinder from his pocket and thought to himself "Huh, maybe it's time to test this Ginto out. then he walked around, but a gillian arose from behind him... He turned around with ease and then he held the cylinder out in his palm and then he said out loud" Blitz Überraschung... Bring Dunkelheit zum Übeltäter. then the cylinder opened, his reiatsu was shooting out of it slowly, then it came back inside the cylinder then, suddenly it became brighter and it exploded... When it was over he looked around and noticed that it took out the area around him, the ground burnt black... Rubble still falling from the sky. Then he looked up in the sky and thought how he got the rank of Vice Master Leader Quincy and Final Quincy... The title of Final Quincy was gained because of his special abilities that only one quincy in a century can gain..

Then the young man said out loud"[color=cyan]Hmm, looks like it's completed... I haven't tried using that special ginto in ages... Shinji disappeared using hirenkyaku and stepped foot in the great forest... It's been so long... The forest was large and it had a cool breeze about it, but he still felt uncomfortable there... Shinji sighed with a large breath then he disappeared using hirenkyaku and appeared on top of a large tree.

The blue sky moved slowly, and he stayed there, waiting for time to move... Watching the sky to see how it moved, from how it turned to blue to orange... He needed this once in awhile because it's not easy leaving your home, friends, and family just like that, but as if they were that important.. Still.. He then jumped off the tree and landed safely on the ground.
Back to top Go down

Shinji's training
Page 1 of 1