Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
[磁気 激怒] ─ Shimasu No Jishaku ! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
[磁気 激怒] ─ Shimasu No Jishaku ! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
[磁気 激怒] ─ Shimasu No Jishaku ! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
[磁気 激怒] ─ Shimasu No Jishaku ! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
[磁気 激怒] ─ Shimasu No Jishaku ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
[磁気 激怒] ─ Shimasu No Jishaku ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
[磁気 激怒] ─ Shimasu No Jishaku ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
[磁気 激怒] ─ Shimasu No Jishaku ! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
[磁気 激怒] ─ Shimasu No Jishaku ! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

[磁気 激怒] ─ Shimasu No Jishaku !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emiko

Emiko

[磁気 激怒] ─ Shimasu No Jishaku ! Empty
PostSubject: [磁気 激怒] ─ Shimasu No Jishaku !   [磁気 激怒] ─ Shimasu No Jishaku ! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:09 am

Name:
    Shimasu No Jishaku - “Magnet's Rage/Magnetic Rage.”

Manifestation:
    Shimasu No Jishaku takes the form of a rather handsome man, who thinks, and knows himself to be handsome. He can be wicked. He can be kind. He can be cruel. He can be supportive. He can be stubborn, argumentative, and opinionated. He can be docile, sweet and agreeable. He can be your best friend or your foe. Or both. He can be dominating, or submissive. It all depends on Shimasu's mood at the moment, which can change as easily as the wind. Shimasu simply is Shimasu, and he does as he very well pleases. For the past couple of years however, he has been anything but a good boy and refuses to go into Shikai as soon as Emiko requests, however this is quickly remedied by Emiko pleading for his prowess in battle, at which point he will go into Shikai by himself.

Release Phrase:
    Okoridashimasu, Shimasu No Jishaku - “Lose your temper, Magnet's Rage/Lose your temper, Magnetic Rage.”

Family:
    Magnetism.

Level:
    Shikai.

Sealed Zanpaktou:
    In its sealed form, Shimasu No Jishaku appears to be a simple katana, nothing real special about it. But for Emiko's sake, she has dressed it up as she likes to say. The blade itself is engraved with several floral patterns that only reach down 10cm from the hilt; the hilt is decorated in purple and silver silk strings with a charmed tassel on the end. As for the sheathe, it is also purple and decorated in floral patterns. But these floral patterns are hued with a bright stand-out pink. Towards the end of the sheathe, it is coated in more metal, spiraling at the tip before neatly finishing off as the end of the blade.

Shikai:
    While in Shikai, the blade thins drastically, becoming only as wide as a finger for the entire length of the blade. It is still as sharp as before however, and not at all any weaker. The real fun part is that four more segmets of this blade (just the blade, not the hilt or handle, just the pointy part) appear, and begin spinning around the main blade, about 3 inches away from it. They reach a total speed of 300 mph, and dangerously sharp, making this extremely similar to a chainsaw.

Shikai Ability:
    Shimasu No Jishaku - while in Shikai - creates a strong magnetic field from the first blade. Because the other four blades are moving so rapidly through, this field actually creates electricity, in much the same way your friendly neighborhood powerplant does it.

Now this electricity is quite useful, along with dangerous, because by manipulating the magnetic field, Emiko can fire it off the blade. And to all our common knowledge, we know getting struck by lightning is quite a painful experience. The electricity is also pulsating through the blade, so if anything, or anyone were to touch it, they'd be zapped. However this is only an interesting side-effect of the blade's magnetic field.

The main part of the ability is to have complete control over the magnetic field emitted from the blade. Using this control she can repulse other people's metal weapons, or draw them close to her blade (for whatever reason she wishes to.) The repulsion has a range of almost a foot, and the attraction is about the same.

Another spiffy perk about her blade is that she can whip it. The four pieces connecting end-to-end with the first, making an almost 20 foot long whip. Even though the blade isn't producing electricity anymore while in this state, the blade will still have some electricity left in it, so it will still zap you if it hits you, but the results aren't as painful as it would usually be.

Techniques:
    Parusu - “Pulse”:
    This ability allows Emiko to create a much stronger magnetic pulse, one that will affect anything within five feet of the blade itself. This magnetic pulse is powerful enough to disrupt most energy attacks, but not all, so this could be used to split a cero or deflect bala or kidou. It also has the basic quality of fucking with metal, so any blades would go flying with a powerful force.
    Use: Once per post.

Haretsu - “Burst”:
    Now this ability shoots a dense pulse of magnetic energy out the center of the blade, with some electricity mixed in. In the event that it hits you (the opponent), it will cause intense bruising in the effected area. Because the iron in your blood will suddenly cause your bloodcells to rupture through the veins and arteries near your skin. It will be quite painful, and could possibly cause bleeding/internal bleeding to the inflicted area, depending on where it hit. Although the attack loses its power with range, but is still at maximum power after twenty yards. After that it will lose a thritieth of its power for every yard until it dissapates at fifty yards.
    Cooldown: One post.

Mamorimasu - “Shield”:
    Using this ability, Emiko can form a shield witht he use of magnetic energy. And because it is magnetic energy, it is see through. The shield is roughly 7 foot tall, and 4 foot wide, and slightly curved. Emiko is also able to move the shield around, and do other fun stuff with it. But it is used as a main defense, being able to block any form of attack, unless it breaks through the shield.
    Duration: Four posts.
    Cooldown: Two posts.

© PCP from BO
Back to top Go down
The Seed of Judas

The Seed of Judas

[磁気 激怒] ─ Shimasu No Jishaku ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [磁気 激怒] ─ Shimasu No Jishaku !   [磁気 激怒] ─ Shimasu No Jishaku ! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:01 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

[磁気 激怒] ─ Shimasu No Jishaku !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Old Zanpaktou Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Roleplay forums | Manga - Comic strip | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com