Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
kaze megami I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
kaze megami I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
kaze megami I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
kaze megami I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
kaze megami I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
kaze megami I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
kaze megami I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
kaze megami I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
kaze megami I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

kaze megami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

kaze megami Empty
PostSubject: kaze megami   kaze megami I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:15 am

Name: kaze megami

Manifestation: https://2img.net/h/i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp148/Becky_midnight_Blossom/Sexy%20Anime%20People/normal_2007-04-07-50066.jpg

Release Phrase: Blow away the heavens Kaze Megami

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto: http://www.onimushaswords.com/hk1447-390.jpg

Shikai: https://2img.net/h/i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy111/TheLevi28/f004fbb7b6dec0dd28880b6c7bbd85eed70.jpg?t=1268749746

Shikai Ability: Kaze Megami has the power to manipulate the wind around her zanpactou touches. Her blade is always swirling her riatsue around it. This pulls in the surrounding air creating a vacuum around the blade and large amounts of wind surrounding the vacuum. The more riatuse she focuses into her blade the the bigger the vacuum gets and the faster and stronger the winds get. Once her riatuse mixes with the air it becomes visible in a dark gray mist.

This has two effects. The vacuum around her blade causes less air friction allowing her attacks to be much faster and stronger. Then as another affect she can release the tornado around her blade into an attack. The speeds of the wind high enough to cut the human skin. Takes 2 posts to charge.

Although this power does have its weaknesses. To maintain the vacuum takes large amounts of spiritual pressure and concentration. If her mood gets too out of control she wont be able to control her zanpactou.

Bankai: https://2img.net/h/i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy111/TheLevi28/sample_0e41ec8cc47660473be17520be20.jpg?t=1269289810

Bankai Ability:
In her bankai her spiritual pressure is greatly increased. And now instead of her spiritual pressure just spinning around her blade it forms around her entire body. There is a vacuum around her entire body. This makes every movement extremely fast and almost effortless. It also adds a small wind barrier around her lessening any damage that is taken.

The blade is constantly sucking in air the speed of her riatsue going much faster then it does in its shekai. Her blows naturally push away anything it touches. Making all of her attacks have much more power then they would normally making her attacks extremely strong and extremely lethal. Not only allowing any part of her staff to cut but also pulverize the body.

Although these two things are more of just side affects of her bankai. The biggest affect of it is the control of any air that touches her riatsue. It usually either compresses the air or speeds it up. When compressing the air it causes air to compress 1,000,000 psi into a small ball only around 5 or 6 inches wide. She then fires the ball off as it touches anything it will explode causing almost a bomb like effect able to a body into pieces. When speeding it up it is usually made into a ball or tornado. The wind speeds high enough to rip flesh off the body.

Techniques:
Name: wind dash
Effect: Her entire body starts to shoot out small amounts of riatuse. This causes the air around her entire body to be pushed away. Allowing very little wind friction and increasing her speed greatly.
Duration and or Cooldown: last 3 posts, 5 post cool down

Name: kaze kabe
Effect: Kyrie instantly creates a large spinning wall of air out of her shield. This expels almost all elemental attacks and slows down physical ones. Depends on the strength of the enemy.
Duration and or Cooldown: last 1 posts, 2 post cool down

Techniques:
Name: tatsumaki
Effect: Instead of normally spinning her riatuse around the blade she spins it inside the blade itself. Causing no resistance in the riatsue it spins incredibly fast, until hits 600 miles an hour. Then with a quick slash releasing it into the air or into the ground. Into the air it creates a small tornado with incredible wind speeds able to rip the skin off of a body much more powerful then her normal one. Into the ground it causes the ground to rip up shooting out. 4 post cool down

Rules in making Techs:
0-119 points: 3 techs
120-239: 4 techs
240-359: 5 techs
360-479: 6 techs.... and so on and so fourth... you can add more techs as your points
NOTE: Put if the tech is used in shikai or bankai for the sake of order

Last edited by Kyrie. on Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:05 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

kaze megami Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaze megami   kaze megami I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:22 am

The first effect of the vacuum also enhances it's ability to cut?
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

kaze megami Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaze megami   kaze megami I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:44 pm

ok I fixed it
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

kaze megami Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaze megami   kaze megami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:23 pm

State that the air you malnipulate is limited to the air sucked into your vaccume.

State that your air is visible.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

kaze megami Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaze megami   kaze megami I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:13 am

fixed everything and added bankai
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

kaze megami Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaze megami   kaze megami I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:57 am

ok, spell check this shit.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

kaze megami Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaze megami   kaze megami I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:13 pm

Approved until denied by another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kaze megami Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaze megami   kaze megami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kaze megami
Page 1 of 1