Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
WIP I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
WIP I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BK201

BK201

WIP Empty
PostSubject: WIP   WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Name: ébano resolución (Ebony resolve)

Bow Manifestation:
WIP Fire
The bow in that pic is how Rose's Bow looks.

Description:
Rose can only shoot 1000 arrows out of her Bow continuously. Every 200 arrows is one set, Each of The first 200 arrows can easily pierce an Espada's Hierro Given Rose's Position. Half of the entire second set is needed to pierce an Espadas Hierro. The third set can easily take out Arrancars who are either caught off guard or do not have a powerful Hierro. The first two sets fire at the rate of 1 arrow per 2 seconds. An entire third set can do moderate damage to an Espada taking somewhat of a toll but not piercing them. The fourth set is when Rose will have trouble firing with power. At this point the point of the arrows are usually just to cause distractions or make the Enemy move from their original position. These arrows can no longer pierce Arrancar but it does do moderate damage to Arrancar. Captain class shinigami can easily overwhelm the Arrows in terms of Reiatsu output. But during this fourth set the arrows are as faster than Balas. Lieutenants and seated shinigami are no match for these. The last set cannot do anything but humor the opponent. At this point Rose cannot bluff and pretend as though the arrows can continue to kill her enemy. Once Rose reaches this set then Her Quincy Final form will start gradually restoring her Reiatsu. The rest of the sets fire off 1 arrow ever 5 seconds. After shoting 50 arrows straight in the first two sets Rose must wait one post for her Bow to cool down and for the rest of the sets she can only shoot 43 straight.

Name: marfil estación (Ivory Resort)

Bow Description: The bow is Blue and made of spirit particles.. It takes the shape of a Hour glass. It looks ridiculous but its easy to handle.

Description:
This bow cannot be used if Ebony resolve is being used. It can shoot a maximum of 1500 Arrows continuously. Shooting these arrows doesn't take a toll on Rose until she shot at least 1000 continuously twice. Then the maximum changes to 800. The Bow is also a shield against Moderate powered attacks (Kido 40 and below and Bala). Same rate of fire as Ebony's Resolves first set. The arrwos fired by this bow have their power increased and speed decreased after 100 arrows, This happens can happen ten times and then the arrows to the point where they are easily avoidable by Captains and Vice Captains but they can not only pierce an Arrancars Hierro but Go through that Hierro/Arrancar body to continue its course. It travels for 15 meters before dissipating but depending on what it hits, it could dissipate alot sooner and its strength will diminish little by little.

------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------

Custom Equipment

Name: A Bracelet confused

Type: Bracelet

Description: Check my character app Rolling Eyes

Ability: It helps Rose Gather Reiatsu. Without it, it takes her at least a few seconds longer than usual to create arrows.

------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------

Quincy Final Form

Name: Reaper Enigma

Appearance:
Rose's Left eye turns purple and she gathers Spirit particles to form wings on her back. These wings are blue at first and then they turn purple by being influenced by Roses Spiritual pressure. The only Bow Who's appearance is changed by Quincy final form is Ivory resort. The bow itself changes into a narrow pentagram with lines going from the points (Inside) to the middle and intersecting. The bow now is still blue and it can no longer defend from Reiatsu attacks.

Ability: Rose's final form gives her one ability to herself, Ebony Resolve and Ivory Resort.

Rose can use her left eye to read the level of Reiatsu the enemy is emitting exactly so that she can determine how powerful her shots need to be to inflict enough damage to hurt/pierce them. All arrows shot from Ebony resolve have the same effect as the first set. Meaning its all one set with that effect. With Ivory resort, Rose can shoot of one powerful Arrow that Explodes into a 160 meter radius doing sever damage to those caught within the blast. To those hit by the arrow themselves it is either death or enough damage to keep you injured throughout the rest of the battle. This arrow is fast but not enough to keep up with a bala.

Roses Second final form has yet to be discovered but There might not be one seeing how both of her gloves are affected by her first form.

Last edited by BK201 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:29 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP   WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:03 am

Okay, so you can fire 200 arrows at a time? And you need to fire 200 hours before you can go to the next set? Question, how long does it take to finish one set?
Back to top Go down
BK201

BK201

WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP   WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:04 am

200 hours? What? Neutral
Back to top Go down

WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP   WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:09 am

Sorry about that, typo, I meant 200 arrows.. So, how long does it take to fire 200 arrows? I mean, one pull it fires already 200 arrows? Cause if that is so, then it's a bit godmoddy.
Back to top Go down

WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP   WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:23 am

More description on Ivory Resort.
Back to top Go down
BK201

BK201

WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP   WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:31 am

Done again.
Back to top Go down

WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP   WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Well, I assume the rate of arrows you fire on the second bow is the same as your first, so, approved until later denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP   WIP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Quincy Glove Creation :: Old Quincy Glove Applications-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com