Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Earth's Cataclysm I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Earth's Cataclysm I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Earth's Cataclysm I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Earth's Cataclysm I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Earth's Cataclysm I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Earth's Cataclysm I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Earth's Cataclysm I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Earth's Cataclysm I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Earth's Cataclysm I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Earth's Cataclysm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bastian

Bastian

Earth's Cataclysm Empty
PostSubject: Earth's Cataclysm   Earth's Cataclysm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Name: Earth's Cataclysm
Looks: No physical changes

Ability: This ability allows Bastian the ability to cause earthquakes as well manipulate the waves that cause the quakes to control the earth. This ability is able to apply to his punching abilities as well using the same waves to cause eathquakes he applies it to his punches and kicks.

Magnitude Ranked Description
Less than 2.0Micro Doesn't allow any damage increase nor does it noticeable move the earth. This however allows the use of heated electromagnetic waves, similar to what is used in microwaves to heat up anything with ease. This also allows his body to work as a radar sensing the vibrations in the air, land, or sea.
2.0-3.9Minor Felt slightly in the grounds, his punches and kicks are doubled blocked or not.
4.0-4.9 Light Causes cracks to appear in the ground, punches and kicks are tripled, doubled if blocked.
5.0-5.9 Moderate able to collapse weak buildings easily, able to make the ground rise 4ft from ground zero. Power from attacks are tripled whether it is blocked or not.
6.0-6.9 Strong Able to collapse buildings with a mile radius of his position, make the ground rise 6ft from ground zero, punches are quadrupled , tripled if blocked.
7.0-7.9 Major Able to collapse strong structures in a a quarter of a mile radius and make the ground rise 10ft from ground zero. 2 posts CD after use of any of these results
8.0-9.9 Great Able to collapse any structure with ease within a half a mile radius, attacks are quadrupled whether they are blocked or not. 3 post CD after use for any of the results.
*Major and Great are the only magnitudes that hold a CD after its use*
*2x damage comparable to getting hit by a car, 3x comparable to getting hit by a car, 4x comparable to getting hit by a tank going 100mph*

Evolved Ability:

Elementalist: Earth
Upon reaching his evolved Bastian gained mastery of earth, not just the ability to control the magnitudes but also control it as a whole. This allows him to control any earth without the use of magnitudes at his whim. He can shape it into anything he wishes and move it as he see's fit.

Healing- Bastian is able to take the nutrition from the land to heal his wounds except for severed limbs. 1post small cuts or to slow or stop bleeding, 2 post medium medium cuts, 3 posts large gashes.

Hard Body-Being one with the earth Bastian is more durable than before, his skin is comparable to Heirro the arrancar ability that hardens their skin.

Enchanced speed: Only on the ground is Bastian speed enhanced, his speed is just a little slower than Shunpo. He must be touching the ground *land* or his speed remains normal.

Techniques

Name: Open and Shut
Describe: Bastian is able to weaken the ground so that it is easy to fall into, he uses this as a trap to make the enemy fall in. Then with no effort at all he closes it crushing any inside.
CD: 2 posts

Last edited by Bastian on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Earth's Cataclysm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Cataclysm   Earth's Cataclysm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:38 am

Your Major and Great stuff is godmoddy.. A mile radius and 4 mile radius is a bit too much.. Lessen both.
Back to top Go down
Bastian

Bastian

Earth's Cataclysm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Cataclysm   Earth's Cataclysm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:27 am

Done and Done
Back to top Go down
Kylita Anari

Kylita Anari

Earth's Cataclysm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Cataclysm   Earth's Cataclysm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:37 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Earth's Cataclysm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Cataclysm   Earth's Cataclysm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Cataclysm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Superbeing Ability Creation :: Old Superhuman Ability Applications-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com