Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Sabaku no taiyou (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Sabaku no taiyou (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Sabaku no taiyou (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Sabaku no taiyou (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Sabaku no taiyou (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Sabaku no taiyou (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Sabaku no taiyou (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Sabaku no taiyou (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Sabaku no taiyou (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Sabaku no taiyou (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jan Totti

Jan Totti

Sabaku no taiyou (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Sabaku no taiyou (Done)   Sabaku no taiyou (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:39 am

Name: Sabaku no taiyou

Manifestation: Sabaku no taiyou is a large black creature sitting in the middle of the desert (Jan’s inner world). It has long claws and some wings on his back which have their skin torn off. It seems that his body is covered in a black suit of armour which has some light shining through the small holes. Jan thinks that he is made from sand on the inside. Sabaku no taiyou has a large sphere on the top of his head which is shining with light. It is held there by his horns and around it there are ornaments moving around it in a circle like motion. His head is that off a skull or skull mask with no lower jaw. It appears to emerge from a well or giant jar.
Sabaku no taiyou (Done) Dune_s11

Release Phrase: Teki deanatano azamuku raito wo tera shinasai, Sabaku no taiyou

Family: Light

Level: Shikai

Sealed Zanpakuto: The guard is made from silver with some ornaments engraved in it and with the guard not connecting fully in some spots. The blade is in a normal metal colour and the hilt is white with some golden spots. The sheath is black with a silver flame/tribal drawing and some kanji on it.
Sabaku no taiyou (Done) Kanji_11

Shikai: The sword is that of a medieval time one hand sword. The hilt is grey/light brown with some tribal’s, ornaments and ancient writing engraved in it. The blade is black with a white line around it and the guard is divided into four parts; two smaller and two bigger protruding metal spikes which are engraved with as well. On the lower end of the hilt is a small sphere which collects the light from around Jan when fighting in his Shikai mode. The sphere can improve the Zanpakuto which strength and speed depends on the amount of light the sphere has gathered. It can blend the opponent as well.
Sabaku no taiyou (Done) Kr000411

Shikai Ability: On the lower end of the hilt is a small sphere which collects the light from around Jan when fighting in his Shikai mode. The sphere can improve the Zanpakuto which strength and speed depends on the amount of light the sphere has gathered. (The light doesn't nececeraly have to be sunlight, the moon is acceptable as well) It can blend the opponent as well. Jan has the ability to manipulate light to some extent in aiding himself in battle; making him invisable, blending the enemy(see techniques). He can use some light attacks as well.
Blending: 5 posts in Shikai – can blend one post
10 posts in Shikai – can blend two posts and so on

Bankai: (This is for captains and Vizard only. What does you zanpakuto look like, in it's bankai state?)

Bankai Ability:(What ability/power does your zanpakuto have in it's bankai state?)

Techniques: (Must have this template for all Techs)

Name: Kousen no shori/light ray manipulation
State: Shikai
Effect: Jan can use the light rays to make either him or his Zanpakuto invisible. He can make him and his blade invisible at the same time which gives him an strategic advantage.
Duration and or Cooldown: Duration 4, Cooldown 5

Name: Netsushori/heat manipulation
Effect: Jan can make either his sword or his body emit a large amount of heat. The heat is so strong at its maximum that it can leave small burns to the enemy from afar. If Jan has his body parts emitting the heat, he can leave bigger burns on the enemy by touching him.
Duration and or Cooldown: Duration 3 Cooldown 5

Name: Saikou netsu/maximum heat
Effect: Jan releases the amount of light gathered in the fight while his Shikai state was activated and has a large amount of heat; making the ones around him getting exhausted and sick, they suffer from major burns as well. The heat comes from the sphere on the hilt and is fired off to the direction the sphere is pointed. When released Jan can control the heat for the first half second making it change its direction or doing a specific approach at the enemy (example; trieing going around the enemy from one or both sides) (5 feet range)
Duration and or Cooldown: Duration 1 Cooldown 7

Last edited by Jan Totti on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no taiyou (Done)   Sabaku no taiyou (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:09 am

Please be more specific with the extent of your light manipulation with your Shikai, whilst the last technique, I want it to be more specific as well as to where you release a large amount of heat, and don't make it a 360 area attack, just will make it so that there is no escape.
Back to top Go down
Jan Totti

Jan Totti

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no taiyou (Done)   Sabaku no taiyou (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:46 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no taiyou (Done)   Sabaku no taiyou (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:48 am

Alright, so Shikai abilities are mostly related to techniques. Well then, APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabaku no taiyou (Done)   Sabaku no taiyou (Done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sabaku no taiyou (Done)
Page 1 of 1